Post the last pic u saw here on/b/

Post the last pic u saw here on/b/

haha this is funny cause it's exactly the same picture HAHAHAHAHA LOLOL XD THIS IS SO LE FUNNY! LOL XD LELELELELEL, btw you are also liars because the last picture is captcha

Not asking me for captcha...not posted enough yet today

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Technically the last picture should be a screenshot of your entire screen

im blind what picture was it again?

Hello Alex. :)

are you the famous hacker known as Sup Forums

So beautiful. I could watch this all day.

Keystone

>lmao look at me i'm edgy i can't read what OP said xDDDDD tolololo time to troll le b/ xDDD

are you not entertained?

>this thread

Dafaq ?

Firearms

Firearms

Ahh, its a real pic or photoshop ?

You ever played mortal kombat it's completely real

So its not ?

its possible to set yourself on fire and not feel pain. IIRC theres some sort of chemical you put on your skin and it protects you from the fire.

He's wearing flame retardant gear.

no.
He's Liu Kang

Liu was Kang n shiet

From a watch thread
>wish it said 420