Hey /b I hate myself so much...

Hey /b I hate myself so much, I'v spent the whole valentines day drinking and smoking weed alone all depressed crying starring through facebook pictures why couldn't I be handsome? why am I so jealous of handsome guys? why is life so unfair? I have no opportunities to do anything why can't I be cute and handsome too? I don't even feel like working just just cause my face is so fucking ugly and I'd never be able to bang any hot chick shit I didn't even bang no chicks my whole life all that I do is masturbate all day alone and cry myself to sleep every night why couldn't I be handsome? I hate myself so fucking much being ugly is so fucking hard, I sometimes think what life would be if I swapped bodies with somebody like this guy in this picture fuck life is so unfair.

kill yourself

Post pic or fuck off m8

ok ok i here for you . First of all tell me your age and if you want to share a pic of you and lets see what we are dealing with i might be able to help

well that is a pretty sexy bastard op he'd probably be able to fuck your mother and sister infront of you and have you licking the cum off the floor just live with being ugly its not that hard you've been doing it till now kek

Make yourself handsome then. Losing some weight could be a start.

OP just made this post to complain AS everyother ugly bastard in this site he doesnt want to do anything about this So let it be . he will die ugly

but i'm skinny as fuck what can I do to be handsome help me /b

You should become a trap .b this is exactly how you'd look like.

kek

Put on some weight for fuck's sake, you look like a strong wind would blow you away.

Women need to feel safe around their man, they want to see discipline and confidence.

Therefore:

>Start eating more

>Go work out, you need to bulk up some, just for yourself even if it aint for a cock-holster.

> Work on your self confidence, there are a number of meditation techniques you can apply.
Also working on the above will help as well.

Fucks sake put some weight on, but not a lot, change ur goddamn sunglasses or kill yourself live on facebook

got to /fit/
read the sticky
SS + GOMAD

Dude I'm as skinny as you and I'm Also short yet I have a gf of 3 years, it's probably your personality

Also, being handsome doesn't mean shit, it is all about assertiveness.

I keep getting told I am handsome (you can believe this or not it doesn't really matter) and I find it hard to approach women and therefore I have not had great success in that department even though acquaintances assume I am but my close friends know better.

i'm a chill guy respectful to anything and everybody around me never had issues making friends or any of that stuff man just never had any girls being attracted to me and I had this really bad experience trying to approach this chick she started laughing at me and shit like that I can't help the fact that I'm tall and funny looking I noticed that too man I try to groom myself as much as possible and i tried eating too it's not working also I'm 6foot6 and believe me man height doesn't help you with anything when you're this fucking ugly.

Yee, Im skinny and in the same mental state as you, but have a hot gf, just have some confidence, at least one interesting hobby and try to be funny, thats a big one. Honestly, lifting is likely a good idea, you have the frame for it mt dude, you can be swole in a year and be picking up hoes left and right

You should go casting for cuck videos, you'd make a pretty good tall cuckold.

Yo bro, you got some good advice above, work out, bulk up and you will be fine.

Ugly people fuck too you know, that's how you came to be, be inspired by your parent's love user.

Also, you just look weak af man, you need to change your image.

kek