To all straight anons, if you were offered $30,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight anons, if you were offered $30,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

sure

Bitch i would do it for 20 $

30 Grand is a lot of money. Close your eyes maybe you'll like it.

Hell yes, 30k would clear all my debts and I could leave the icebox

why ask ? i mean are you offering? its a dumb fucking question if not.

Without a shadow of doubt, so long as it's US$30k.

sure

what's your number...let's do this.

I would do it for 500 $

For 30,000 $ you could show the video to my mom !

30k? I'm no homo but I'd make a living out of that shit, 9-5 cock sucking, 48 cock suckings and 1.4m a day, half a bill from sucking cock every day for a year don't mind if I do

I don't think you would cum in 10min from any straight guy. no dick sucking experience.

I know the best tactix:
Yes.
Just consume a lot of beer and get drunk as fuck so you won't remember you sucked some guy's cock. You'll just wake up hungover wirh $30K extra on your bank account.

Yes. Probably be hard as fuck after, my first 1k be spent on a whore.

not how booze works

Need to pay off my mortgage so yes for just 10 mins of disgusting work

for 30k he can cum in my ass

No problem, I'd just pretend it was a girl's cock

A femenine penis, you mean.

with pleasure. that would mean i could travel like a deluxe hobo for the rest of the year at least.

Theres no way I would pay that much. Maybe 500$?

Anyone making 30k a year or less would do it without a doubt, no matter what they say.

Even if nothing about men or dicks gets you hot , 15 minutes of discomfort and degradation is easily worth a year's pay.

No way you can say that working a shit job for low pay getting treated as a subhuman by some bureaucratic cocksucker who knows less but got his job through brown-nosing (how most promotion is achieved) over a years time is less degrading than ten-fifteen minutes of having a penis in your mouth.

Nothing about men or dicks gets me hot but I'd honestly do it for 1k a pop. I think most of us would. 1k a pop for 15 minutes work is far superior than working 2 weeks for that same amount.

Though realistically the going rate for ugly socially awkward guys willing to blow men is far less. They could probably find someone who's in the same league of most of us willing to do it for free or like 20 bucks.... so the point is moot.

But if I could suck some crusty old fat rich guys dick a couple of times a month as a career for a 50k a year lifestyle. Sign me the fuck up. I'd even take it in the butt and I'm not queer at all....

everyone is naturally bisexual, and if you have a preference, it's still always about how much $$ to consider

No one finds out and I get $30,000? What's the downside? I'm comfortable enough with my sexual its to know that if I suck this one cock I won't spend my life desiring it. Easy answer, yes.

>30k
>no stds
>10 minutes

sure dude that's some bill gates-tier pay rate

I'm curious as to how you'd call your company

what a stupid question, of course I would
30,000 multiplied by 10 minutes is 300,000 holy shit
hell he can fuck my wife if he wants as well

'Straight' no such thing! Seduced a so-called 'straight' friend last night after only a few beers.

Ofcorse

Troof, prior to Abrahamic religion (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) making homosexuality a sin, EVERYONE was naturally bisexual and there was no shame it it. So men fucked men, women fucked women, men fucked women, it didn't fucking matter.

It was even believed among the Greeks and pre-Christian Romans, that STDs came from preferring one gender over the other. It was believed if you partook of both equally, you didn't get them.

So I DO believe most people have a preference of one gender over the other, typically. But I think even supposedly straight people have fantasies about what it would be like with their own gender.

The reason most men don't act on it is there's still a huge stigma with male homosexuality in our culture (but far less than there once was). It's believed that you're week if you experiment with other males. And in most places it WILL hold you back in life. Other men will think less of you, family will think less of you, and you'll typically be rendered ineligible for promotion or fired on a technicality, of course they won't say queerness is the reason, but it is.

Nearly all women these days under 40 have experimented with other girls, usually enjoying it, even if they identify as straight. The reason is there is far less stigma in female homosexuality. In fact, it's even tacitly encouraged and lez women are thought to be cooler or tougher for it.

But honestly, the stigma needs to be liftied on male homosexuality. Since the sexual revolution the top 10% of the guys are winding up with 70 percent of the women. The next 20 percent of guys wind up with 20%. And the lower 70% of guys wind up with 10% of the most undesireable women that the upper 30% of guys won't touch. So 70% of us only get laid with undesirable women very rarely or more commonly get nothing at all. It would be much better if the less alpha guys could help each other out without the social stigma.

idk sucking on somone for 30k seems okay
remember kids its okay to be gay :^))

That's a years wage for me. So, yes.

Selfmade Entrapeneurs

Give me 5 bucks and I'm down

Mmm fuck yeah

So many "straight anons" actually admitting to being faggots here

where do i sign up

I'm gonna cum thinking about it

It says a lot about human nature, doesn't it? When people are user MOST guys confess that they'd get with a guy if no one knew or if the price was right. Also, don't forget YOU'RE hanging out in a thread where the first pic is a man blowing a man .... no one is a straight as they seem. But as long as male homosexuality carries the stigma, men will either not let people know that they too have the urge, or they'll do it in a way that no one finds out about it.

Apple

Absolutely not.

Anyone who wouldn't is a retard

Unless you already are rich

lol exactly
homosexuals are just REAL men who do not feel threatened by society's stigmas. the irony of how nowadays masculinity is associated with being straight, which can simply be defined as being too scared to admit some of your urges.

No they aren't

>le ancients were homos

Also not true like most times laying with a man was at minimum social ostrozation and usually imprisonment or death

There were some high class romans and Greeks and various times that looked the other way or decided it was okay to fuck a slave or a young man (but not be fucked that was shameful)

Don't let pop culture colloid your view of the harsh realities of the ancient word they were not wonderfully enlighten before the big bad Christians came to town

The reason that I can stay in a thread with that image is because this is fucking Sup Forums and I've had to desensitise myself to that shit. Hell that's nothing compared to all the eye burning trap threads.

Yes but only if he's white

What I'm getting from this is that you should just fuck people if they're pretty, sex be damned

i would suck a mans dick for 1 million dollars, get fucked in the ass for 59 million dollars

>Valuing your heterosexuality for that much
Faggot

I would do it for 10k

Thats how much ( 1 million dollar bj) it would take for me to even consider it otherwise gtfo coon
It probably the same price for which i would fuck a tumblr landwhale. Its not so much about heterosexuality as it is fucking individuals i have no sexual attraction towards to

Same