Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Alcoholic gf keeps drinking behind my back. I was away from home yesterday for 3 hours, came home and the door was locked (usually isn't that time of day), opened the door and I heard how she was panicing and I heard how she dropped a glass. I come in to the livingroom and ask her what's going on and I instantly smell wine.

The puddle on the floor is wine, I even fucking taste it to be sure. She denies it and says she doesn't know what it is.

Slept in the guestroom tonight out of fucking spite and disgust over her, on fucking valentines day.

Don't wanna leave her, her liver is fucked and she'd drink herself to death under a week.

What do?

i don't think this is the right place to ask for help

Get her drunk and fuck her ass

It lost its charm, not fun anymore.

we're going to need to see some pics before we can really help you out.

Let her drink herself to death while you continue to fuck her and make a better life for yourself. Make sure you look like a hero to everyone though and make it look like you think she can be saved that's why you stay with her. That way when shit hits the end you'll be a hero better off and she'll be dead.

I know you don't want to leave her since you clearly value the relationship, but you need to see if ahe does, too. Deliver an ultimatum: it's either the booze, or you.

Ok honest answer: as an addict (high functioning) I think I know where she's at. She likely feels like shit about drinking so much and says every morning, "today is the day I stop". Only to grab a glass or bottle that night with the excuse that "tomorrow I'll stop".

She ultimately needs your help. Support. Not anger. Trust me, she doesn't need to be yelled at.

Its a disease.

Thank you

I had to basically babysit my alcoholic stepmom for years, you are not in an easy situation OP..

Does her parents know about it? or do they care at all?

It's not a disease, cancer is a fucking disease. Being an addict high functioning or not is just weak character.

They know, they don't care.

This is true. Everyone has to come to it on their own.

Why you thanking these faggots
This was best answer.

Then it really just depends on you, but like another user said, mostly on her. Either she realizes that it's a problem by you "confronting" her about it, or she has to hit rock bottom to realize it all by herself.

there's a saying "you can lead a horse to the trough but you can't make it drink"

she needs to want to stop. Had an addict ex. shes better now but hell was it a journey

just drink with her like normal people

How old are both of you, user?

Both of us are 27

Well you are getting in the age when people change no more, so must already know if she actually wants to quit or not, if not don't waste your time. For real, nothing you will do would ever produce any results.

> weak character isn't a disease

are you fucking stupid? Brain wiring is a part of the body you idiot

Well if you cant even outman a little tiny feminine wire in your head, why dont you just cut off your testicles right away

the alcoholic one is OP's gf dude.

> if you can't even outman your limb being cut off and use your raw masculinity to stop the blood flow, why don't you just cut off your testicles right away

You are fucking stupid like every other idiot that doesn't believe in anything they can't see. Fucking kill yourself

It would be pretty hard considering she doesn't have a feminine penis that faggots like you love so dearly.

She just came home, and I've spoken to her about leaving her if I catch her drink again. She's in the bedroom crying her eyes out and I couldn't care less. Maybe I should leave her anyway, This cold feeling towards her doesnt feel right.

Rehab?

She doesn't want to and where I live you can't force someone, they have to want it themselves.

Try talking her into it somehow then

Get her to switch to weed

or record her being drunk, show the video to her when she's sober, and let her see herself the way you see her

do you know why she drinks, OP?

No. She's never said anything about a reason to drink even though I've asked her several times. Maybe she doesn't wanna tell me, maybe she doesn't have a reason and drinks just for the hell of it.

Do you know how a lot of drunks die? The blood vessels in their asshole and throat burst and they start vomiting and sharting out blood for minutes until the lights finally go out. Not to mention all the shit that happens before that. My GF's step father is a life long alcoholic. He's like 50 but looks like he's 70. He's Auschwitz-mode except his that his belly looks like a fucking overinflated balloon. Pretty sure he has liver cancer now (exibits all the symptoms) but he doesn't want to visit doctors because they pretty much tell him he's an acoholic waste of life and he's going to die.

Anyways, my point is. You're never ever going to change her. She's damaged beyond repair. She's never going to stop drinking for any reason ever. She's just going to die in your arms, shitting and vomiting blood over your furniture. Dump her nudes, dump her and move on.

OP there really is only one solution here that can possibly make sense, you need to post her nudes on here. If she finds out, just say she did it herself in a drunken state.
Maybe that might shock her back into not drinking and we all get noodz.

If you would have gotten those fives I would have considered it user

And of course OP ignores this post. Alcoholic enablers are the worst. Only hear what they want to hear.

How the fuck am I enabling her if I'm trying to stop her? You just told me to give the fuck up.

You're literally enabling her. I've known and lived with tons of alcoholics. My own father was one. You stop them by fucking leaving them.

ok?

why not just drink with her?

lmao what are you talking about

Obviously this bitch knows how to drink, so your analogy fails miserably, just like ops relationship

Do you pay for anything in her life?

OP, I'm an alcoholic. I went pretty hard for a few years when I turned 27 or 28. I spent about 5 years of my life either drunk or passed out. what finally got me to stop was the 6 hospital stays due to acute pancreatitis. that hurts. it hurts worse than any pain I have ever felt. my let was fine somehow, but my pancreas didn't like the years long binge drinking. I told my wife that I would stop when I could, and that she should just love me, and have a big fat insurance policy on me, just in case. one day, I just decided to stop. I had to go to the ER to make sure I didn't go into seizures, but once I was out 4 days later (a relatively short stay compared to the week long stays where I couldn't eat or drink anything the whole time) I was done, and now I getting mad at myself if I ever think of buying alcohol. she'll stop when she wants to.... hopefully it will be before she dies. good luck user. all I can say is that she needs your support... not approval.... love and support.

or dies LOL

Thank you user.

Probably was for me, but yeah I do. I even bought her a new car when she crashed her old one. We live ~7km to the nearest city and we both need to have a car at our disposal.

On top of that I pay the house and everything connected to it (electricity, water, garbage handling, insurance etc). All she really pays for is food and her own alcohol.

So in other words you have enabled this behavior. You only have yourself to blame.

Did I wake up during the prohibition? Are you an adult?

Sorry OP but this guy hit the nail on the head.

She can't pay very much considering she doesn't work and have next to no income. I told her that I want food in the fridge, (She gets ~600 dollars/month, our food budget is about 350-400) So that she can have 200 to spend on clothes etc. What else can I do? Steal her card?

Are you that same user who keeps posting that I should drink with her, an alcoholic with liver problems?

Guess you can figure it out yourself.

Get her pass out drunk
Fuck her in every hole
Post pics of her
Attach her and parents info.
Everyone wins.

e n a b l e r

Be more specific

Alcoholism isn't a disease; it's dependency (aka it's not to do with her body but her mind). Has she been through any kind of therapy/rehabilitation; or are you in a position to bring this up with her? If she's unwilling to try to get help for you; then perhaps it's time to move on with your own life

What I am saying is. She has no job and you support her. Ergo you support her addiction. If she is continuing to drink then she truely doesn't want to stop. She needs to function as an adult. She needs routine. The way I see it she stays at home while you work your ass off. She spends that time being unproductive and wollowing in her addiction. By allowing her to free load she doesn't have to confront issues that normal single alcoholics would. Food and shelter for example. I'm sorry but your behavior as a white knight and care bear is indirectly killing her.

Well yeah you're probably right.

Fuck.