I have over 20 facials

i have over 20 facials

Faggot.

Maybe you need a better dermatologist, skin still looks like Hannibal Lecter skin face

How's Mich?

keep em coming OP

facial plz

ayyy right on time

hmm so nice .
more cum on her face

keep it up

she is good. do yo u know her personally?

Nah, just met her a few times.

more

what would you do to me?

lets get her tits, pussy, and ass in here too.

did you personally take the photos?

facial with this clothe?

NO way, so you really know met her? where did you meet her,... is there anyway we can talk privately cuz i know her well but ive been trying to find someone that recognizes her.

yes i did personally take all these photos

Nah, we didn't really exchange any contact details. Just banged her sometimes whenever we meet.

more pls

I ain't OP, man. I'm just a guy who aparently got to bang this girl OP is posting as well.

then whats her name haha?

Mich.

nice try.

I believe op meant that he had, in his possession: over twenty photos of attached girl receiving facials. Also those are freckles ya dummy

I love when you can see the nipple ring thru the clothes

i do, and if this guy can tell me, EITHER, the area he met her at, or the name of her ill post a HD facial of her Right NOW, if he doesnt ill just post a more blurry facial.

Premium Bait

Lol, it is her name.

Being this dumb

Whoahh, you got her fb?

She got fucked by a yeti!

can we just return to post more photos of her pls

Yea I second this, op said he had 20+

i really would like to but i am def interested to see if someone here actually recognizes her , i am the OP and i have so much of her

American spirits... fag...

user was asking you her name, why don't you just oblige him so he can dump and you can dump and we can have a nice little thread

Why block out the eyes?

bruh how weird would you look taking this pic

cuz i havent heard her real name from teh apparent guy that knows her.

Doesn't benefit me in any way. Have fun with your cute little pics.

you mean it doesnt benefit you to say her name to me? what about getting some hot pics of her, or vides of her getting fucked in the ass and then facialed?

Why the fuck would I want pics of a girl I can fuck when I meet her? Heck, I'll even snitch that someone's spreading these pics just for a laugh.

Michelle?

fine ruin it for everyone else. lying as bitch. you dont know her, you never fucked her, your just faking it. enjoy your night now. NOT seeing her. ASS

Lol, nah. That's her slut alias.

Hahahahaha, okay faggot.

I starting to think that you sir, are a fibber.

close tho.

thats exactly what someone thats bulshitting would say. if you cant give her name, then what area does she live in?! NOT HARD.

Just post user, OP is obviously a virgin, so what if he gets to see some pics, have some pity on those less fortunate than you yakno

Michellerina?
Michelin
Michmash
Michegan
Michafacial
Michmichcumbitch

I think I may be confusing who's who in this thread, who is oppie and who is the burden of proof falling upon here. I'm under the impression that op posted some pics, user called his bluff and now op can't provide a name or area, am I correct?

Let's see some pooper

assfuck (and any such pics will be appreciated)

Nice, looks like that bitch got blasted.

this is OP, is i can get a good facial fake on th epic i provided earlier with her clear face, ill post an HD facial NOW

her trying to cover it up... if i get comments see her not cover it up

looks good, would want to see

Keep them coming, she's hot

I would fucking slap her and cum on her pretty little face again

I've been lurking for like an hour mane

what do you mena lurking for an hour, on this thread?

Is this the user that was lying about fucking her and then couldn't even provide an area code?

more facial i love her with cum on her face

Bitch looks like Olivia munn keep posting plz user she's got me rock hard.

naw, some bs dude trying to say he knew her, he didnt know shit. this is user.

Oh ok, I assume he's gone by now or laying low

Meaning I've been here for like an hour, you've got as much attention as your gonna get until you start dumping