How do we stop white men from taking all of the Latina women?

How do we stop white men from taking all of the Latina women?

Both of my sisters are with white guys, and most of the Latinas I know are with or interested in white men. We are Mexican btw

Is that your sister? MOAR

You mad Mexican boi?

Stop coming to America?

maybe move back to your own fucking country.

/thread

Ok this is how the future needs to be.

Black men get white women.
White men get everything else.

Who gives a shit. I'm the whitest brown guy I know and I only fuck/date white girls. Why do you care?

My gf is half mexican half white, but looks very white with wide child baring hips and a nice thick ass. Let's just not stop white men from taking them thanks

Make your president pay for the wall

Fuck off with this race mixing propaganda Sup Forums tier shit.

Race mixing statistics are so incredibly low but Sup Forums can't stop posting shit like this everywhere

>The wall would stop immigration
It would stop 20-30% of it.

Make you're women ugli, You mexecan need to sex of arab

spotted the faggot

>race mixing propaganda
>Sup Forums

You just went full retard, friendo.

>tfw green eyed and pale irish skin
>dating a hot ass latina girl who calls me papi in bed

How mad are you OP?

My Mexican girlfriend can't stand Mexican men. This white guy here ain't giving her up either.

Want some advice, stop following in the footsteps of niggers. Stop pretending to be "hood" and "gangster" women don't like that bullshit.

>Make more money
simple.

BLEACHED

>irish

You're already subhuman, so it's not racemixing.

Stay mad OP

u seem testy, u fukin sum goat i-boi?

Lmao Hispanic women are bitches. White guys can have em. I'm Mexican and have only dated Asian and black girls. Hispanic women all get fat later in life anyway.

My girls Latina and worships my big white cock. Oh yeah she also calls me master. Enjoy the rest of your remaining years of jelousy.

Thats newzealanders fam. Don't you have a donkey show to go watch or get your head cut off by the cartel?

I'm not OP. Just a proud Scot from Ulster.

Also, to give you a semi serious answer. Maybe your parents raised you that way. I'm Mexican and my mom taught me that basically our race isn't shit and I should aspire to marry a white woman. I'm the guy who wrote this btw

So much bump. Seriously, the white women who don't exclusively fuck whites are all nasty, retarded whores trying to piss off daddy. The Latina and black women who fuck whites only, do so because they don't want to wait for that 1 good guy in the ghetto, if he even exists (which he does not because all ghettos are crime farms, burn them.)

Also, Blacks (and latinos to a lesser extent). All eyes of America are on you. I bet my AR.15 and all my ammo you niggers shit the bed and chimp-out, like you do about everything all the time.

Mt wife is mexican. Good luck with that. We even got a half breed.

white men = get cheated on get used small dicks only good for money

Build a wall and let USA pay for it

Maybe it's because they live in the USA and get to experience a culture other then they typical asshole, tough guy beaner gangster they have always known from their brothers who spend their afternoons writing on walls and getting into fights. If you live in a shit neighborhood and drive past Beverly Hills every day for work, sooner or later you will be imagining the possibility of living there. Since there is a lack of beaners living in Beverly Hills, sooner or later the Latin women put it together that they are better off with a white guy who wants to be successful

Think about what it is that latina women probably like about white men.

Less drama, emotion (admit it latinos get emotional easily), more financial security

White women like black men because they act masculine and "cool"

You need to stop chasing and start attracting.

Have a job with medical benefits for all dem kids
Dont live in parents converted garage
Dont live in ghetto
Not driving a 30yr old gm car that u gonna fix up one day
Stop drinking 2 cases of beer a day

Lol, spotted the beta mexi-nigger.

Latino isnt a race. You are white. Deal with it.