Sup Forums what is the best way to get rid of my fats? pic unrelated

Sup Forums what is the best way to get rid of my fats? pic unrelated

cardio.

sauce for the pic?

muscle gains and healthy diet with some cardio mixed in, also stop drinking dew

explosive cardio, sprints, box jumps, intensive boxing. Anything that will keep get your heart rate going. Also avoid carbs, especially simple carbohydrates.

high intensity interval training coupled with high intensity circuit training and a shift in diet towards protein+fat majority and no more than 1800 kcal a day

2totango on motherless

go boxing is fun i got shreded in 2 months, my shirt everyday was so wet from the swet, realy good cardio better than running

> pic unrelated
fuck you you fat fucking fuck
post more of her

stop eating so much and don't drink anything that has sugar in it. do this if you're feeling self conscious about jogging or going to the gym. Working on your diet and your regular daily routine is enough to get the fat off.

when you dont have flabs anymore and dont feel self conscious you can hit the gym

do this, go for 2 months everyday at the gym and lift as much as you can, at the third month hit for boxing not only u will lose fat but as you lose fat your 2 months of work muscles will start to pop up

>do this, go for 2 months everyday at the gym and lift as much as you can, at the third month hit for boxing not only u will lose fat but as you lose fat your 2 months of work muscles will start to pop up
also, before you start going to the gym do this for 2 days, buy enough brocoli for 2 days of meals, take 4 galons of water, and do this
THe first day drink 2 galons of water and eat only brocoli for the whole day, same thing the second day, WHy? first you need to get rid of the toxins, you will swet more and faster that way you will reset your metabolism and clear your arteries, so your overall system can work better at the gym

lol

Calorie defecit regardless of how much you workout/cardio is the only way. Download "Burn the fat, feed the muscle". Breaks it down so it's easy to understand.

I can vouch for boxing cardio it's fucking insane + it's a great way to just generally become less of a beta faggot add to that the fact it's easy to do and also trains you for some degree of self defense it's the ultimate shit you should be doing.
Try Thai Box (Muay Thai) it's better than boxing and offers much more variety since just hitting bag for an hour every day might become dull over time.

Eat less, move more

/thread.

go ask /fit/ here is full of fat faggots

Lift weights so you can actually build some muscle (Don't lift too heavy because you don't want to be a fatass strongman I think) so reps should be around 10-12 with 3-5 sets per exercise.

Work your largest muscle groups 2x per week at best, (Legs, Chest, Back) Work a little more with whatever you want to change more, chest, back or legs whichever you think you want to change most.

Once you've added some muscle (whilst eating healthy) continue to eat healthy and add small amounts of muscle each year so the muscle on your body can burn fat. Cardio alone will get you no-where but it will add to your weight loss.

and /fit/ is full of actual faggots.

>Cardio alone will get you no-where but it will add to your weight loss.

I don't get it, cardio does make a person lose weight right?

dont eat

morons

smart

losing fat is all about eating.

its 95% diet
5% exercise and gym and whatever bullshit

just start fucking counting calories and google how much workout you have to do to burn those 500 calories from bag of chips...

DIET, DIET, DIET ! COUNT CALORIES

but with all tha being said
you are starting to work on your health, its not bad to actually start exrcising, not because of idea that you want to lose weight,
its because exercising has lots of other benefits
keeping your imune system stronger, head clearer, more full of energy,... its not about losing weight, its about being strong and comfortable in your body too

so again, pls people,
dont focus on gym too much
its all about diet

myfitnesspal.com for easy calories counting

Anyone that says cardio is just wrong.

Sure, exercise is good for you, but what you eat is what determines how big you are. It's basic physics; You can't get fat without putting food in your body, so figure out how many calories you burn per day and put yourself in a 500 calorie a day deficit.

Eating around 1400 calories a day is decent for most people. I've lost 30 pounds in five weeks just by eating less.

pretentious, probably the fattest guy on the site.

maybe
but I am working on it

It doesn't change the fact that he is right.

well he pretty much nailed it.

Might wanna ask this in

You're retarded, diets are for lazy faggots that yo-yo alot, If you're serious about fat loss, it's about burning calories more than eating less calories.

It makes you burn calories, 250-300 at absolute max. Then you have to ask yourself how many calories per day do you eat?

It's a losing battle if its just cardio.. You eat more than you burn, unless you go on a caloric deficit.

There was a guy who lost 27lbs just eating a Twinkie (junk food) diet. He wanted to prove that all it takes to lose weight is to eat less calories per day. So yea dieting works, I'd recommend lots of vegetables but be aware of daily calorie intake. Drinking water helps too, as it has zero calories (do not drink diet sodas though).

this guy probably has the worst body, most likely skinny fat or just fat as fuck. If you actually want to look good and not just lose weight then you need to start lifting, no way around it, looking good takes a lot of work you lazy fucks enjoy your shit lookin bodies hopefully you have enough money to pull grils though.

he is not debasing lifting. OP is asking what to do to lose fat. he answers correctly by saying diet is 95% of losing fat.

hitting the gym sculpts your muscles, but diet is 95% of losing fat.

Diet is most important. Then lifting.

eat less
exercise more

IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET APPLIANCES

I do kick boxing, not getting shredded but I certainly sweat lots lol

Any advice, guys?

I got a year to get jacked af. Cant afford protein powder or expensive diet. I cant eat diary or gluten or leafy green veggies. Can't eat a lot of fiber, or irritants like spices and salt

Am I fucked, b? Is there still hope? I'm skinny fat now, just want to have some muscles.

Tits for help

You actually burn a lot more fat with having more muscle, so its significantly faster if you lift as well as eat well, and as well as sitting less and moving around more and not being lazy. If you want to lose fat and still look like shit, then do 95% diet, 5% exercise

True. I hate working out but I'm very strict once I say I'm gonna do something, have perfect diet but shit weak body prone to pains and illness cause I won't lift a fuggin fingerrrr

thats because u eat shit for food

.45 ACP

just do 200 body weight squats a day, or less and your hips will get better. do pushups as well and practice external rotation exercises with light weights to keep the health of your rotator cuff so it doesnt get painful in the future.
Don't sit for 10+ hours of the day, try not to have your head leaning forward so u dont get sore/tight neck with a forward head posture.

No, I eat well. I come from a fat family so I never let myself even fucking treats or burgers, I only drink water too. Think I'm not getting. Shredded cause not enough protein, but meat is expensive here in east Canada. 100g of bad cut beef for stews is 8 bucks, five chicken drumsticks is like 15. No gooooooood.

hmm the myth of fat parents myth doesnt exzist you either need to change your metabolism or you eat too much carbs such as bread and stuff, or you eat more often wich you shouldnt

>200 body weight squats a day
Do I have to do those all at once? My hips crack when i squat repetitively with just body weight. Doesnt hurt but weird feeling.

Thanks for the advice tho, I think I may have been trying to do too much at yhe beginning which is why I dislike exercise.

Cut off your leg.

I'm allergic to bread. By fat family, I meant my family is fat and I don't want to be like them, jesus Christ user lol

You lose weight if you consume less calories than what you spend. Therefore you can lose weight by two methods.

>1. Consuming less calories.
Check what you eat, and remove the shit from your diet. If you can't tell what is healthy or not consult a nutritionist. It accomplishes nothing to diet one week, it has to be a sustained effort. Don't look at a diet as a punishment or something temporary, see it as learning how to eat healthy. Consider a vegetarian diet. It is harder to consume to much calories if you are on a vegetarian diet, notice how all vegetarians are slim.

>2.Spend more calories.
Do a Sport. Cardio training is great. Run, swim, tennis, whatever. Weight lifting prevents you from loosing muscle mass in the process and makes sure that what you are loosing is body fat. Exercising will make you hungry, you must resist the urge to increase your eating habits.

Myfitnesspal is a great app for tracking this shit btw, I love the barcode scanner for food stuffs

It is obvious, but I forgot to say that what works best is a combination of both methods. Also, this is the way to do it. There are no easy solutions like pills, machines, surgeries, etc. That shit makes more harm then good. If you are really overweight and can't lose weight consult a doctor

Maybe sets of 20 reps, 4-5- however many sets you can do. Your hips will crack like crazy but its because all the sitting we do in western society. Eastern world has like no hip replacement surgeries compared to western. They squat a lot more and that's all there is to it.

If you were to stand and lift one leg, the knee that is up if you feel the hip on that side it is tight because it is contracted. That is the same position you take in the chair, with hips turned on simply because the leg is bent in the way.

You're in the boat with most people as well, doing to much at once to get what you want, it takes time and patience and understanding how your own body works.

Any extra help aside from diet and exercise? Yeah, you know the drill...
Methamphetamine doesn't count.

Continuously get the flu or some illness that makes you vomit profusely so that you can't eat solid food. Keep that up for an extended period of time until you're at your goal weight.

Or just drink smoothies and stay on a liquid based diet.

Exercise and diet is the best tho

You're gonna be constipated tho

Drink only water

I haven't tried those ways so I don't know about the constipation bit. There is no secret, diet and exercise m8, unless you want to painfully and agonizingly lose weight

Liquid and smoothie and juice diets make you constipated.

Take laxatives?

I can't get ill, it's been 3 years since the last time I don't know how the fuck does this even work.
Do pills for loosing weight work?

losing*

lostening*

Nice digits. Laxatives are a no no, cause digestive problems, hemerrhoids, IBS, etc

They're for old people and travelers

Thanks user. Was reading about what you said, some website say to try yoga alongside

Least now I have something to do before bed. Thanks again sweety

Exercise.

Your fat ass is probably not disciplined enough to change your diet. So exercise is the next best thing. Get disciplined on exercise and work toward dieting.

Even tho you should diet first and exercise when you wont physically hurt yourself you beached whale.

Just stop eating. It's how gastric bypass works, only it forces you to eat less.
There's a guy was like 300+ pounds and stopped eating for 2 years, only took vitamin supplements and drank water and lost 150 pounds.
After not eating for about 16 hours your body will switch over from burning carbohydrates to converting your fat back into energy, and if you have a lot of fat, that will last plenty of time.
You will get used to the feeling of being hungry and it will go away within a week or two.
Also how Christian Bale lost tons of weight for the role in the machinist, except he only ate about 300 calories a day.

You ready to hear the secret?
There is no secret to losing weight. Count your calories and find your maintainence calorie count. End of every day at least 500 calories under. I've been about 1200 under for the past few months and the weight is falling off, but 1200 is fucking miserable and I would not recommend it to someone just starting. The final piece of advice I would give you is learn to be hungry and drink water when you are, dieting can be pretty miserable but you have to be consistent or it will go very slow.

>used
who long do i need to do this to loose my belly fat