give me some real answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vgaTrVBHbS0?t=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are physically less capable.

Women are competitive until boys hit puberty

Chromosomes

They don't have to be good at sports. Women own 100% of the planet's supply of pussy. They get to have weak, pussy starved neckbeards like yourself to buy them everything they want and need just so that you get to smell that pussy every once in a while. Face it, they won the game, and they always will. Now go pretend like you're some kind of great athlete and see if you can get laid.

youtu.be/vgaTrVBHbS0?t=10

So fucking true. Life is so easy for cute women.

they are playing in even fields, meaning against other women.

also, sometimes they are hot.

more than enough for me to sometimes watch.

Short answer is autism. It starts as a kid. Girls don't have boy austism and don't practice perfecting skills all day like boys do. I used to be outside practicing something, whether it be kicking a football, goal kicking with rugby balls, playing basketball, hitting a cricket ball inside of a sock tied up to a tree, even fucking playing snooker. And I would do it everyday and all day on weekends. When I was 15 it shifted from sports to playing guitar. Generally speaking, girls aren't autistic like that, therefore they don't grow to be women who do that sort of thing. Being a professional anything requires a certain amount of autism I'd say and men, like everything else, do autism better than women.

Why do they still suck at sports that aren't physically demanding?

i like hope solo

guess again, we're getting better at that too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery

Because like your strayan bro pointed it out, they lack males sheer dedication in their passion. After all they are still women, gossips and socialities take a good part in their life.

Rabada is elite
Amla is elite
Tahir is elite at limited overs
Peidt is crap but I'm yet to see a less crap spinner in the South African setup
Philander will become elite again and will clean up in the day night meme

Racial quotas aren't going to kill South African cricket. Most of the players deserve their spot in the team. Playing an injured Philander over Abbott in the World Cup semis was the only time I've seen it adversely affect South Africa

This guy made a good point. All men are autistic to some degree, which makes us obsess over certain topics, and want to master that topic. It's why 90+% of any hardcore fanbase is usually guys.

Autism?

Desire to be good

>british goalkeeping

One non troll answer is their hips are different to ours for the purpose of child birth (and I guess for American women to get that bbc), this puts their legs at a bit of a camber compared to ours so running mechanics etc are different and less efficient.

>physically less able
>poorer coordination on average
>fewer representatives on the higher end of the IQ scale (for "sports" like chess, poker)
>lifestyle choices, more likely to value social standing, family than men

>It's why 90+% of any hardcore fanbase is usually guys.

Well thats BS, pretty sure 90% hardcore fanbase for any boyband, teen sensation of femanazi singer are 16 year old girls

Same thing innit

>and I guess for American women to get that bbc

Kek'd and rekt.

they run only 10% slower, and yet are 75% shittier at team sports. it can't be that.

you could take a slightly slower football team but with very good skills, it would rekt any pacey team

Well it also affects technical aspects like kicking a ball for example, you can see its a lot more awkward for most women to kick a football than it is for man to.

I don't know this for sure but I kinda feel like if I had 2 lumps of fat on my pecs I'd struggle to throw a ball as well, also.