>not using 3atb EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlAq424rl3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for false 9 formation

>tfw Gold 3 for Weekend League
>still have four matches left to play
>need to win all in a row to get next level

fuck this weekend league. it's so exhausting and absolutely no fun.

Daily reminder

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is stEveNf who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American spends $680 within one week of every fifa to buy the exact same team he used last year

What an AUTIST! Pic related

STEVEN F from ONTARIO

Fourth for the UGLY americuck AUTIST constantly lying and being too stupid to keep track of them all and exposing himself AGAIN

What a fucking loser

STEVEN F plays 16 hrs of fifa every weekend.

Absolutley pathetic

Pic related. (You) are the angry canadian autist who constantly tells people to "kys"

you should kys and livestream it desu senpai

>got 520k and no one pressing that i want to get

oh well.

Blogpost central already

Reported.

>its the ANGRY CANADIAN AUTIST (steven f's friend)

>announcing reports
Enjoy your ban UGLY americuck AUTIST, Steven is a faggot btw I'm not his friend.

>i actually come up against someone that likes to attack
>win 5-4

I'm sweatier than I am against bus parkers here, wew

>implying i care about Sup Forums

stop derailing this thread

>on it 24/7
Of course you do
This
Fuck off with your blogposts

is gold 1 acceptable?

rate plz

do you think this team would qualify for the weekend league? any cheap suggestions?

Why not use Walcott at LW and Konko at RB

And any team is good enough to qualify, it's just how good you are at dealing with parked buses and pace

i had to settle for Gold 3

I'm on track for elite 3 but I need to take breaks every 2 matches, gotta really push it for the rest of the day to make it

>walcott
last I checked he was a little expensive

>Konko
I actually have him in my subs lol

Nigga I qualified two with a shitty ~10k La Liga team and I got rekt with a 40k+ Calcio A team.
You'll qualify if you are good, or if the EAids does not fuck you in the ass.

Any gold team is good enough to qualify if you aren't shit tbqh
Unsubbed, shit blog
Walcott is like 4k

>tfw i finally got into a groove too late

frustrating as fuck. if i had stopped getting upset so easily over the little parts earlier then i would've been rolling steady throughout the bulk of the weekend. instead i started on a hot streak, crashed and burned for the middle half, then got back on my bike.

Best Italian league IF striker?

Shit blog satan
Immobile with Hawk chemstyle

I'm using immobile, his if is great. Top scorer in my club

Nice blog post

Dubs chooses which team in the lowest division in any country in Europe I start a career mode with.

morecambe

r8

Jesus fucking Christ dude...

heres the squad im using for the weekend league

>One man
>Having all that power

ahahhahah, ok Leyton Orient

see

mastercard fc /10

Must have for you /careermode/ people out there is Emre Mor, cheap and ridiculous dribbling skills

Why do I suck so much this year? In FIFA 16 I was pretty solid in division 3, sometimes I'd even venture up to division 2. Now I can't get past division 8. Do I need to start using skill moves or something?

Custom tactics are much more important this year, check out someone like Ovvy on YouTube and set up your tactics to the formation you are using

Not at all, my best advice would be:

1) watch youtubers, they tend to be decent at the game by way of how many games they play, see what they do in certain situations

2) slow down, make easy passes sometimes instead of the killer ball every time you get in their half

3) start recording your games and review them at the end of the day, you will be better able to analyse what went wrong when you don't have to concentrate on actually playing them

4) do the shooting skill game, the AI is so broken good at defending in the advanced shooting skill challenge you can learn how to evade ridiculous AI positioning and tackle and how to shoot from a lot of angles

May sound patronising, but it helped me

How the fuck do i make sure my passes go to the right player? I've had so many promising attacks ruined and goal scored on counter attacks because the passing mechanics are shit. I went from 15 to 17 btw.

Do custom tactics actually save this year, I got tired of editing my tactics every time I exit UT

best seasons teams?

This. Passing is so goddamn hit and miss for me. 2/3 of the time my passes either go in the completely wrong direction or the pass will be severely underpowered.

Set passing to 50, anything higher, the ai makes your passes more risky.

>try to pass it back to cm
>game thinks im trying to pass it to my CB that isnt even on the fucking screen
>opponents sweaty striker that was standing right in front intercepts it and gets a 1v1 with my keeper
kms

thanks bro

>My passing was already set to 50

Well what the fuck?

What about speed?

Whatever the default was. I just looked up the Ovvy video that Possum mentioned and changed the stuff up so we'll see how this goes.

Ovvy plays fast counter mate, you want your passing and speed set to 50 or 45

Fast counter is the best way to score I've found this year otherwise you give them too much time to return to the edge of their box considering most people PTB or go ultra defensive from kick off. Set your tactics up like him with the formation you use and start on balanced or defensive and see how you go. I never used to use custom tactics until this year but I kept conceding goals I wouldn't have in previous years so his tactics helped me out with that.

Which video is it mate?

Just finished a game. Lost 1-0 but I felt like the game played a lot better. I probably should've won but I fucked up a few shots/his keeper was having himself a game. Passes were still hit and miss but it wasn't as bad as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlAq424rl3c

ah shit, i play mainly 352/4312

Thanks anyway, I'll keep it in mind if I try out 41212(2)

Cancer

Yeah I don't really get mad anymore when I lose with the way I've set up my tactics, the defence behaves less retardedly so it's usually actually my fault if I lose which is a nice change

Yeah, even before I changed the tactics I didn't really have a problem defending unless it was one of those times where the box gets really crammed with people and it ends up looking like a pachinko machine when I try to clear the ball.

>it's an opponent's fellaini plays like he has 90 pace and 99 interceptions episode

this fucker is the bane of my existence in FUT

So is Costa going to get POTM or Hazard? As we've already had a LM I'm going to go with Costa. Stock up on Brazilian and Spanish players, I've got a feeling they are going to both be needed desu

Ultra attacking is the best way to play against ptb. It gets everyone forward but also has a more safety against the ptb counter. Starting the game off balanced with balanced tactics works for me, to each his own. If I need a goal, I go attacking, if I go one up I go defensive, ultra defensive late game and ptb after 80mins.

41212 is easily overloaded matched up against formations with heavy central mids, 433, 4312 et

How is the community on PC boys, more importantly, are there many hackers/cheaters?

Apparently they are in Division 1, but a shitter like me hasn't seen a hacker in weeks.

Makes sense, if they endlessly win, where else are they going to be?

No trouble finding games? Then again doubt you can help considering you won't have the same player pool as me

how much of a manchild do you have to be to spend IRL money on an online video game that will be dead in less than a year?

Depends how much you consider is a bad amount. I've spent £50 so far, I think I spent £100 in total last year. I work full time so that isn't really a lot to me. Spending hundreds is a different story

For EG
This is a joke

>decide to give this tactics thing a look
>my default custom tactic is set to high line and offside trap even though I've not touched tactics this fifa

what the fuck, is this why I'm conceding stupid goals to through balls

why would this be my default tactic

Because thats the default tactics for the formation you selected.

Now that I know, I can change it.
But do you seriously have to do it every game?

Why is the option to save a tactic still not in this game

Go to your squad in the ultimate team menu, press Triangle/Y, Squad Tactics.

Wow, now I feel like an idiot
thanks user

Dubs gets to name my team, just unlocked the change name consumable, using a default one atm

New Zealand FC

Convict Island

Niggers

I Wish I Was English

I am english
>implying i want to get banned

Springfield Atoms

the canadian autist

I like this, I use a yellow kit too

Help. I have 42k to spend. Ideas ?

When is the POTM going to be announced?

In about 10 days.

cheers, so no point stacking up on players now I guess since the prices are going down.

Ronaldo, suarez, Messi
Turan, iniesta
Ramos, pique, mascherano

Hmmmm should I sell Gundogan before his price falls further?

Who /glitchinallday/ here

not all of us are neets here la, although I'm pretty close. Only 1 hour of uni and some meetings today.

Literally plastic FC

>its the CANADIAN AUTIST named STEVEN F who spends close to $1000 of his daddys money within one week of every fifa to buy the exact same team he had last year.

Simply pathetic. You would get destroyed on the daily if you used normal teams like the rest of us.

SheWasOnlyXI

Stop the boats

ThE BeAsT ;)

Who is going to get POTM?

9gag

I LOVE MEMES

Diego Costa or Aguero