Should parents be allowed to spank their children?

Should parents be allowed to spank their children?

This is now a ss thread

I think teachers should be able to do so

I think so but there are improper ways to spank someone. A belt or whip-like tool is fucked up. In any case, abusive parents will alwayd find a way to abuse their children. Sad but true

Hell yeah nigga!

Fucking right they should. Thats what the fuck is wrong with much of the world now. Its like getting your ass beat for doing wrong skipped a generation. Now you got a ton of faggot ass self entitled liberal cucks out here that are adults now and have never had their ass cut by their parents or anyone else. THEY are a huge problem to our civilization as they breed more of their kind.

Sure, as long as I can smack you whenever the fuck I feel like it.

If you didnt get spanked as a child you are the sorry ass kids now that are making america soft and liberal.

The one thing I can't stand is 15 year old emo faggots who come from perfectly normal and well-adjusted white families and cut themselves because "my parents don't physically abuse me, but they psychologically abuse me"

Parents should be allowed to roundhouse children

Parents should be allowed to spank their children. I would go a step further and rub their genitals so they could learn some discipline. Anal penetration would be my last resort, and I wouldn't hesitate to release a massive load of cum into their right buttholes. Maybe even make them suck my dick so they learn how to be submissive. I'd be a great parent

since when they are not allowed?

as long as youre ready for me to fucking rip your head off faggot

Sure why not. My mom would spank, pull my ear, and throw shit at me as a child but only when I was a shit.

I still remember the day she hit me and I just laughed because I was big enough that it didn't hurt anymore. Maybe when I was 13 or 14.

Where was it implied they weren't?

Second

Quickly done

I have two teenage kids that I have never hit and it is absolutely not necessary to spank your children in order to get them to be disciplined. It's just that hitting them is SOOOOOOO much easier, and parenting is hard, so people resort to violence.

Parenting takes daily, continuous, consistent effort and both parents have to be on the exact same page.

My kids have 100% respect for both of us and we almost never have disciplinary problems any more but it has tons a shit ton of work to get them to understand the rules and realize that we will not bend on them.....ever.

Now this is Sup Forums, so I am prepared to hear why hitting tiny people is so incredibly important to their growth as individuals.

*but it has taken a shit ton of work

This isn't a Liberal/Conservative issue.
I know plenty of politically Liberal parents who beat their kids asses and plenty of Conservatives who let their brats run wild.

As far as I can see it's all down to whether you've got money.
Poor people just whoop their kids more...right or left wing...doesn't matter.

As far as OP's question goes, I suppose all the actual research says no, it's a bad idea, but seriously, there are real problems in the world to deal with before I'm gonna worry about whether little Johnny or Suzie doesn't like getting their butt beat.

So spank away...zero fucks given here.

Please share some examples of your techniques. Very interested in alternatives.

Moar loli spanking.

Trips of truth, don't become a parent if you don't want to put in the lifetime of work.

ZOMG!!1! SAUCE PLOX

Moarrrrrrrrrrrrrreeee

yes

Wish I knew user.

Corporal punishement, like spanking, is illegal in Canada.

It was illegal in Germany when I lived there too...still happens all the time.

Those laws are just in place so that if a parent goes too far and beats their kid with an extension cord or something the prosecutors have something to charge them with.
Keep it reasonable and nobody will ever have a problem with it.

I want to be spanked for not eating Mommy's pussy good enough.

Part 1 (in case thread dies)

Never, ever say you are going to do something and then don't do it.

Never, ever let your kids be in charge. If you are going to the park and junior doesn't want to go so he throws a fit you still go to the fucking park. Junior is NOT in charge and does not ever decide what your family is going to do by throwing a fit.

That said, give them inconsequential choices that allow them to fell that they have some say in THEIR lives. For example, do you want to go to bed at 8:15 or 8:30? They will choose 8:30, which is what you wanted to begin with but they feel they had some say and that you respect their thoughts.

But what would Mommy do if you did a good job helping her relieve stress?

It's never gonna die now, boi.

I thought common sense parenting had died. Faith somewhat restored in humanity.

I dunno, the spanking side of it is really my fetish.

Maybe let you break in little sister?

Part 2

Quit allowing your kids to drink caffeine. It's a fucking drug, just STOP

Do NOT allow your kids to miss their naps....ever. Their brains are developing and they desperately need sleep. Read books about it, study it, fucking do it. Many, many issues I see parents having with their kids ends up being because the poor kids just need to go to sleep. Keeping a kid up past 9:00 at night under 11 years old is fucking ridiculous.

Once they go to bed, they STAY in bed. Don't knock on my fucking door at 2:00am and tell me you can't sleep and sure as hell don't wander out of your room 30 minutes after you laid down and think we are going to cuddle. Once in bed, stay in bed. If you don't, I take away your favorite thing for X period of time. If you do it the next night, I take your second favorite thing away for Y period of time, etc, etc, etc, until it stops. This part is also incredibly important for you as a parent. You get to sleep peacefully, get to fuck, get to maintain an actual relationship with your spouse.

When I was a child, a spanking too often turned into a beating. I can't say that getting a spanking was bad; but the beatings were definitely unnecessary.

I think you should be able to do anything that won't leave a mark lasting 2 hours. I've gotten smacked across the face but never hit in the jaw. I got a belt on my ass but never without pants and never broke the skin.

Depends on the kid, and the circumstances.

Spanking the wrong kid can do some pretty serious damage in the long run.

To expand on this, punishment is not for pleasure of the adult but displeasure of the child.

Part 3

Never accept lying. Make lying a HUGE deal. If they do something really shitty, but tell you the truth about it, punish them less than you would have. My kids don't have to lie to me, this is very important.

You are raising your kid to be independent, that is your goal. You want them to go off into the world, be able to meet new people, and get off your tit as soon as possible. Yes, it might, in theory, be awesome to have little junior desperately miss you while he/she is at camp for a week but it's way the fuck better for the as humans to waive at you as they walk away, laughing with their new friends.

I am extremely friendly with my kids but they never, ever disrespect me or my wife. We are NOT friends, we are friendly, and there is a difference.

Part 4

Have your own fucking life. Junior missing the bucket at the end of the game is not the most important thing that has ever occurred in your life.....I hope. Sometimes you miss games. No, I won't coach every fucking league you are in, I have shit to do. I put a whole lot of effort into supporting what they do and letting them know I care about their activities but I don't design my life around it.

Have a nightly bedtime ritual. Read to them during this ritual. Read with them some more. Support their reading. Discuss how important reading is. Do anything and everything that you can to support a future love of reading.

No

Looking at today's generation, I think maybe they should have gotten a "whippin" more often.

If it's possible for a spouse to stay home with the child, do it. I want as little outside influence as possible on my children outside of people I trust with my life. If you can ALMOST make it work, make it work. If neither of you would be good at it, or would hate it, then don't do it because the kid is probably better off in daycare then with a miserable parent at home.

The greatest thing you can teach a kid is to have some grit. There has to be challenges in order to learn grit. Quit saving them from every challenge or they will never learn how to do it themselves.

Hahaha, I'm posting my thought out parenting tips on Sup Forums, wtf?

I will continue if anyone wants, but I am guessing there is more interest in the cartoon spanking pics :)

Sounds like you're doing it wrong then. I always heat up the belt buckle with a blow torch first for maximum sadistic fulfillment

if is just a gesture yes, not full hit , just enough to let them know somethings has physical consecuenses

if my parents had abused me id have killed them in their sleep and so would anyone that isnt a pussy faggot

These are all solid, go on user

Yes.

Just look at today's liberals.

Fair enough.
She might let you come with her to work one day and keep you under her desk.

Guy posting spank pics here.
Your advice is real-world valid, I agree with most of it completely.

I'm just posting pics to bump it along.
Spanking is a fetish, not a legitimate real world recommendation.

See

He's not saying they should spank the kid whenever they feel like it you fucking dolt, he's saying they should be able to spank them as a punishment

Part 6

Quit giving your kids so much medicine. Kids don't need to take Nyquil 4 times a week, Jesus Christ. Let their bodies develop some defenses on their own already.

Hitting your kids contribute greatly to making them start lying to you to avoid it. Once the lying starts, it will be neverending and once they are teenagers, WATCH OUT.

You can help teach your kids what they are working on at their school but DO NOT do the work for them. It's their assignment, not yours, and they need to learn how to do it, and they need to learn how to get shit done.

At a certain age (really young) kids are kind of like retarded monkeys. They don't fling poo because they are trying to be bad, they fling poo because they have no idea what the fuck is going on. Keep this in mind when you are wanting to beat them for it, and take a deep breath for fucks sake.

I know a girl who was spanked by her mom growing up and still gets spanked by her on occasion. I'm 100% certain it's some weird fetish between them now

I feel like if it gets to the point where you have to spank, you fucked up your parenting a long time ago.

If you can't hold a child's respect without hitting them, you're a pretty shitty parent. They should respect you, not fear you. Fear is a dreadful method to parent by.

Hell yeah, I beat mine On A Daily Basis And They Never Act Up

That might be all I have in my parenting manifesto......feel free to AMA if so inclined.

Exactly what this guy says. Kids are like dogs. If you have to hit your dog to train it, you're a shit owner. If you have to hit your kid, you're a shit parent.

they aren't allowed to?

Why are you such a fag, user?

That pretty well summed it up about as well as my 6,000 word manifesto could have.

I actually love women, have a hot wife, and a nice sized cock.

Spanking your own kids is 100% legal in every US state. Other countries may vary but generally you can do what you want as long as it doesn't become the courts' problem.

Outstanding Advice and 100% Correct !

So you're a cuck.

Good to know.

I get it, it's because it said "hot wife", good one!

these are fucking solid redpill parenting tips man
kudos

Thanks

I grew up assuming I would hit my kids because that's how I was raised too but it is 100% not necessary. Not hitting your kid does not make them spoiled brats. Shitty parenting does.

Negative reinforcement has proven to be horribly ineffective, and only really teaches the person to avoid the punishment. It teaches children to not get caught, it does NOT teach them discipline.

Natural consequences are the best educators. Learning through doing works very well. But of course, those are difficult to understand, and implement. Corporal punishment is an admission of "I'm too lazy/stupid to do it any better than this." by the parent.

Hell yeah, well said.

bump

if they want them to grow up with weird sexual fetishes then sure. Take me for example: My mother spanked me all time and now I want a woman to dress me in lingerie and fuck me with a strapon

I love Sup Forums sometimes

>Should parents be allowed to spank their children?
Yes. Spanking went out in the 90s and people have been such faggots since. All these snowflake millennials sure could've used some accountability when they were younger.