How do I conquer pic related? Shes my boss and we are friends, we have lunch together. I want to fuck her so bad

How do I conquer pic related? Shes my boss and we are friends, we have lunch together. I want to fuck her so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hqz8CmIgJIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ask her out then cuz

Well, first is she married, has a boy friend? If he does, how do you stack up to a possible mate? She looks like a 4 so the expectations should not be too much

ur too awk, move on

>is she married
looks like she is, she wears a ring.

Make her laugh. Be a good listener. Take interest in her. Give honest compliments but don't be saucy.

When did rape stop being an option?

>722520426
Go back to your toys, kiddo.

True she does have a ring on her left hand, so she is likely married or engage. Sorry OP, you can always be the sidedick if you got enough game.

this.

I can't I have to leave them alone for a bit so they can get stressed out from the suspension of our next play time.

She is attached I think. We never talk about that tho. We have a pretty good time when we hang out, she even invites me to go out to eat and hang on the weekends. I don't want to make her think that I'm gay or something. It's strange that she asks me out?

Moar pix plox

She is begging for iy dude.

damn, I love the way she sits in them jeans.
Moar Pics Please

When she's walking ahead of you say "I didn't know it was my birthday. Who got me this cake?"
Then bury face in booter and motorboat.

Alt strat; quote video as you squeeze aforementioned ass.

youtu.be/Hqz8CmIgJIw

It really sounds like she does want it. Hubby probably stopped giving her attention and is ogling at teens. I say teach the fag a lesson.

You can't cause you don't know her.
Google reverse image search proves you wrong.

You say "Gee, I like your shoes. You wanna fuck?" That should do it.

She wants to chill wit you cause there is a void in her weekend life that isn't being taken care of. If you do end up fucking her, she looks like the type that'll expect a relationship out of it. You down for that user? Moar pics also

Buy a burn phone and text her all the dirty shit you would like to do to her. Worked for me I ended up fucking my human resources lady for two years. She's married with two kids... you just have to offer her something her husband doesn't have one doesn't do

I reckon a dozen crispy creme donuts would land you at least a date brah

men those hips are insane. moar pics

Tread carefully. She may be roping you into being her gay little buddy (*especially if you give off a certain effeminate vibe*) or she just wants an orbiter to raise her self esteem. Nothing more or less. Keep shit as casual as possible. If she sees that you're interested in being more than friends, she may fucking very well try to turn you into a god damn orbiter.Don't fall for that shit. Make her want you without letting her know you want her. Only then could you confess how you feel.