That feels nice... I just replenished 99 hope for humanity points...

That feels nice... I just replenished 99 hope for humanity points. Much as I complain about kids taking things like touch screens for granted, I'm glad to know how tolerant they are. I can't wait to see a time when gay rights are seen as an integral part of society. :)

I think you're in the wrong place, pal...

weak bait

well aren't we special

I'm the idiot? Yet you're the one who doesn't seem to understand the fact that some people can't exactly be classified as either gender. What would you have them do? What if someone is equally male and female? Just ignore their existence like the closed-minded bigot you are? Oh, wait. Doing that probably isn't a problem for you, is it? Only the most common and "normal" kinds of people should have any sort of convenience in your mind. Who the hell is it hurting to give minorities the same convenience as majorities? Can you just not stand to see them raised to your fucking perch? And also, advocating for the recognition of minorities as equal citizens says nothing about one's political views; all it says anything for is one's basic human decency.

Can you explain to me the difference between a trans and some one with body integrity disorder? Why is one seen as "normal" and the other a psychological disorder?

You little bigoted twat. If you're gonna make a straw man argument, at least do yourself the service of glancing briefly at the opening paragraph of the Wikipedia page of the thing you're trying to make look bad. You clearly know even less about Asexuals than you do about the U.S Constitution. I don't even need to make an argument; you're doing my job for me. It brings joy to my heart to see bigots like you cling to the very bottom of the gaping hole in the ground that used to be the barrel when it comes to attempting to deny people civil rights. You people are on self-destruct mode now.
Also checked i guess

buddy i think you're on the wrong website try tumblr

White people are such wusses.
"Ooh you're assaulting meeeee!"
Grow a pair.

But they aren't tolerant; the coming generation is stridently opposed to the free exchange of ideas.

Sure they're good on gay rights and that's cool, but they are the most vociferous opponents of free expression this side of Maoist china.

They are propagators of hatred every bit as vitriolic as the KKK, only they choose to spread hate for "non-protected groups" instead of protected groups. Sure, they aren't burning people alive, but it's a difference of degree, not principle.

nut they are the same thing: they both feel that their bodies aren't what they should be. one feels that they have something they shouldn't and the other thinks that they have the wrong thing between their legs.

again, what's the difference?

>the coming generation is stridently opposed to the free exchange of ignorant and echo chamber ideas.

fify

This is the worst bait thread I've ever seen.

U mad

Nice try, man. I don't know if you are just making fun of idiots, or actively trying to make people think you are one. Either way, I got a good laugh out of your comment.

Notice how you immediately brand any ideas you don't already agree with as "ignorant" and "echo chamber?" You're demonstrably guilty of the exact crimes you're accusing others of lol

Sure

Nice to know when that kid hits 30 the chance for suicide jumps to 40%

So would you say you're invalidating my experience?

>you immediately brand any ideas you don't already agree with
*citation needed*

That's what was done in this post. That's the citation.

>cant into reading comprehension

Notice how you're completely blind to these behaviors when you're doing them? Notice how you're guilty of all the things you claim to hate in the alt-right?

The alt-left isn't less bigoted or hateful or even less opposed to restrictions of civil rights, they just choose different target groups.

>gay rights
wow, did you just assume his orientation just because he's trans? you're so fucking intollerant and homophobic fuck you dont you know anything

kek i'm not even liberal brah

Have you ever heard of stoning non-believers to death, stoning disobedient children to death, keeping slaves, raping women, women who were raped being forced to marry the rapist, the freaking crusades?! And that's just the earthly stuff. Don't even get me started on the stuff the bible says happens to you AFTER you die. And what about the ten commandments? You think they're some kind of testament to good will? It doesn't even matter what they say, because my point was that religious people try to force it on everyone else. All you've done is perpetuate what I was saying. How old are you, anyway? Did you even read what I said? I can't tell what your point is.

I'm not sure that's an unreasonable reaction now that we see what a disaster Trump is.

nice copy pasta, liked and subscribed

What you call yourself doesn't really matter, if you go around acting like and supporting the alt-left then you're alt-left.

sounds much less violent than islam, you're right

Fear monger some more.

Would absolutely smash
No homo

My huswife and I are raising our child to be genderfluid. Just because xhi was born with a little thing between his legs doesn't mean he has to conform to societal gender constructs. Xhi has a closet full of dresses and our little angel could not be happier.

People need to wake up and see the future.

Watching the news isn't fear mongering. I mean, what other administration has been so deep in scandal that senators from his own party turn on him less than a month in?

Fr tho who does it harm to let them have their delusions?

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

themselves and the kids they scare for looking like freaks

Stop feeding the troll.
No one on this site believes this shit.

just fixing some user's misconceptions, calm down.

You don't think kids would get used to it?

Society.

Imagine where we would be at if we started allowing degeneracy and embracing mental illness. We'd start protecting pedophiles and elect mongoloids into office in desperate bids for "equality".

Dafuq is the alt-left?

lol absolutely not

buzzfeed

>Watching the news isn't fear mongering
That's debatable.
And the republican party *never* liked Trump. He shit on all of them and took the spotlight from their little Cruz and Rubio puppets. They'd have taken *any* excuse to turn on him.

I'd fuck it hard & put it away wet.

If that's its dad standing beside it--no wonder. Daddy looks like he wants to fuck it, too...

go to saudi arabia , they can make a girl outta it

never said idiot. you like being a victim.

Huh? So is it just righties thinking they're cute by doing the old I'm rubber you're glue thing?

Conservatives love doing that and I've always thought it was pathetic.

that's a little too pedo bro

not that user, but with that in mind...

how long until trump is out?

>inb4 that will never happen

What you don't understand is that society favors those who fit in, adjust and do well for themselves. Protected groups that the Left so vigorously supports are both biological and sociological failures and will not succeed, therefore they will be marginalized and be resigned to the fringes as such.

Politicians aren't already mongoloids? What's the connection between trans and pedophilia?

what lol

the connection is they're both degenerate head cases with much more serious problems than being trans or a pedo

It's another name for Leftist Nazis.

>Yes, this is a real thing!

>Daddy looks like he wants to fuck it, too
Well, if your son is an irremediable faggot, at least have some fun with him.

But isn't that just incidental? Why does the majority have to get mad as if their's is the only way to live?

I don't buy that. It hurts their brand for one of their own to fall. Republicans have always stuck by each other.

They wanted him to be their useful idiot. Get tax reform and keep him from being a total disaster until 2020. I think they're realizing he's a dangerous mix of incompetent and corrupt.

If he does go down, Pence won't have the broad appeal that Trump had. Pence wouldn't have had a chance to win the Midwest, because he's an old school Republican who supports things like free trade agreements. He might have gotten Ohio, but never PA, MI, and WI.

Define degenerate pls. No google search

you dont have to be the same as everyone you just have to be fucking normal why is being normal so hard for some people?

I think people are confused about tolerance. I would describe the vast majority of moderately educated youth (completed high school without intense religious influence) as very ambivalent to all of it.

Essentially, the only thing they have an issue with is people seeking attention for things. They don't care about what you think for yourself. So if you're a transnigger demifag, good for you. Just don't tell me to check my privelege and have sex with you because I'm obligated.

Also, garbage tier bait is garbage tier.

TLDR: fuck off no one cares

The look on his face tells me he already has.

Trans people have no desire to hurt anyone else. Huge difference.

Because it's an arbitrary standard?

nearly half of trans people commit suicide. normalising it will mean more trans people, which will mean more suicide.

sounds harmful to me

no its not you clueless faggot. go outside and get a job

They may not want to hurt anyone but that doesn't change the fact that "trans" people are deeply insecure individuals with serious self-identity disorders. Stop trying to make a mental illness into something acceptable or you'll end up with a world you will absolutely despise.

C'mon--this little thing was clearly taught sexual degeneracy from birth. It was trained to become a fucktoy for hundreds of random guys while it figures out that Mommy & Daddy were just stupid hippies who confused it about sex, gender, & sexuality.

Giving a some solid deep dicking now, & a healthy dose of pussy, would probably be the best thing for it so that it can figure out the truth before it starts taking hormones & mutilating itself in ways it'll likely regret later.

Normalizing would mean fewer suicides, you tard supreme. You don't understand spurious relationships.

You couldnt get any more fucking triggered. The answer to the anons question that you so uselessly unleashed an ad hominem attack on is that there is no difference, it just depends on whether the doctor they go to wants their money or their well being. This whole transgender ingnorance is just being created to fill the whole that gays used to fill. People need shit to argue about and whether or not a dude with tits is a woman or not happens to be the flavor of the decade.

Just being trans equals suicide? Having the majority of society get triggered because of your identity has nothing to do w it?

sad thing is this kid will probably end up killing himself over the regret in his 20s. i dont get why parents let their young ass kids make decisions like this

If you couldn't detect the bait, you need to leave the internet.

Got it. Genetic variance doesn't exist

you really think trans people are only killing themselves because society sees them for the freaks they are?

black slaves killed themselves less. jews in the holocaust killed themselves less. its not about discrimination its about the fucking mental illness in their head

Tits or GTFO

zzz strawmen

You're a moron. Christ.

Degrading? Please go into more detail. Or did you just make that up to dodge the point that many places have legalized gay marriage for years? Also, gay people are gonna do gay things, with or without marriage, so you kinda just have to deal with it.

nice argument bud!

That's not an argument.

Bro definitely sneaks into its room at night to get sucked off.

If he doesn't now, it won't be long...

You faggots do realize this bullshit thread will probably go all day while more important threads (like s/fur, rate-me and roll threads 404 in a blink, right?)

>What a fucking waste of the interwebs!

i never said the word degrading and what the fuck are you talking about LOL gay and trans are 2 huge different things

u and all the faggots are an abomination and a crime against gaia and god

>"Sad"

Got it. Either you're experiencing genocide/slavery or society is perfectly accepting of you

>some people can't exactly be classified as either gender
See pic related.
>What if someone is equally male and female?
There are extremely rare (i.e. not the vast majority of genderqueer snowflakes) that have odd chromosomal makeups (XXY or a single X). But as far as science is concerned, if someone has a Y chromosome at all, they are male for all general purposes. They will always exhibit more male qualities.
>Who the hell is it hurting to give minorities the same convenience as majorities?
Such as...?
>And also, advocating for the recognition of minorities as equal citizens says nothing about one's political views; all it says anything for is one's basic human decency.
What rights, exactly, are trans people denied?

i hope youre just being a smart ass and arent actually this stupid

Then explain why LGBT youth who have support of family and friends kill themselves at a much lower rate.

Kek
>did you just assume my gender?
Meanwhile hes got a beard and DDD cup tits and his cock is hanging out the bottom of the locally made skirt hes wearing.

It clearly wants to be face-down ass-up in that bed full of stuffed animals, while some stranger gives it dome easy D...

Gender is not biological. Pic is unrelated.

the rate is lower sure but still wayyyy disproportionate to the general population.