Tfw asian

>tfw asian
>tfw can speak english with absolutely no hint of an accent (even an asian american accent)
>tfw can successfully roleplay as a white person over the phone or voice chat
Whiteys will never see me coming.

Vocaroo or gtfo

>Looks at your name
*Ding Ding*

*Pun intended

>asians with names like dylan, ryan, billy, james, peter etc.

Remain upset gwaijai
(i'm not OP)

I've been to Toronto, don't feel special there are millions of leafs like you

what's up with westernized asians dating indian guys

it's like whites weren't enough

*teleports behing you*
"My names is John sir"
*Disappears without a trace*

Um I'm from Australia and this is pretty common at least in my area. I'm asian myself and when I have to discord or skype people for games they can't tell.

I don't see it as special I thought most people who assimilated and grew up properly in their country adopt the mannerisms and shit you aren't special fuck off?

In Vancouver, being asian but actually able to speak English has a 40% probability.

Dafuq are you on about? Every chinese grill I know doesnt like the currybois, and their parents hate the currybois too. Its always chinese or gwailo.

But the thing is: I'm adopted so even my name is white lmao.

You mean every girl right? Indians got a bad rep everywhere.

I swear to whatever you want me to swear to that I know 3 indian guys all dating asian girls (I think all chinese) for 2+ years now.

How about the asians that were born there? If you were born here you have a 100% probability you speak english, if you are an exchange student or studying here there is a much lower chance, i don't get it.

Every single asian I know in Melbourne (I was born here) has a white name, in fact I'm the only asian with an asian name that I know- and I'm talking about a full ching chong name, and I'm the most assimilated. Is this meant to be special or something? In fact I find the most hilarious thing asians who have the name John, David, James etc.

I don't get it why are you finding such pride in being pretty average, I thought all these circumstances are kind of normal for someone who is born in the country, I've grown up in an area which is predominantly white and have seen every single different race just as an average Australian.

PIC RELATED: it's my gf shes white and I'm asian, infact all my past gfs have been white or european

I'm am Asian in America and everyone I tell someone in Asian online, they get surprised and say they thought I was a white man. Lmao

>I'm the only one of my brothers and cousins in the West with an Asian name. Everyone else has an average name in there respective countries.

No I meant even my last name is white.

>tfw asian
could have not said that. People already can tell by your flag.
All canadians are either Chinks or poos

>Make fun of Asians on discord
>''''''''Canadian''''''' gets suspiciously defensive.

>asian-american accent
What did he mean by this?

Same? But I still don't see why it's such a feat. if you were born or lived in the country for the majority of your life it'd be surprising if you didn't speak like an American, or any country you are from.

Can't see why everyone thinks they're some snowflake.

I'm guessing someone who isn't born there and has an underlying accent. A mix of asian crossed with an american accent, or whatever country they have moved to.

Your experience seems in dire contrast to the experience of all others. Don't know what to tell you. I've never even heard of this pairing, let alone seen it.

Yeah lmfao agreed. Only pairings I've ever seen in Melbourne (multicultural city) is Indian + Indian, or the rare alpha indian kind of guy.

I actually feel really bad for indians they get a horrible rap and have very undesirable aesthetics unless in top %.

Same here but Im wasn't even born here. Im just a korean exchange student studying in Chinknanada.

>asian american accent

does this shit exist?
the fuck?