Soon my brothers

Soon my brothers

first we take their women then we take their country

On vous attend

Inshallah my brothers

It's really quite funny watching politicians sell out their constituents in the name of political correctness. Indigenous Europeans are being out bred rapidly, the tide of "immigrants is on going, and they've been completely disarmed. I'm not saying shots won't be fired during the takeover, but certainly no European is pulling the trigger.

Yall end up killing each others just like you're doing in the middle east
Top kek

>ifunny

Shoo, begone infidels

Nah. On lunch. Having a nice blt while i monitor this thread.

Soon brother

Moar of these

Oh, your welcome to stay brother

my brother you are being blessed by allah you must sacrifice your life for the greater good

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

Soon

rupalaglaskamnie

ISSOU

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

fuck yeah !!!!!

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

Inshallah habibi

rupalaglaskamnie

we must create a new terror organisation as isis are not real muslims. what should we name our new terror organisation i vote for: where is the white women

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

the menswarehouse havin sleep overs deep like a mouse

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

get out of her you cuck and convert to islam

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

You know the funny thing, and it's doubly funny because Muslims are so stupid that they don't realize this and they think their successes are because of their greatness, is that the West isn't even trying to destroy them.

>rupalaglaskamnie

It is a most joyful day for me to see so many brothers. May Allah give you all happiness and well being.

Filthy infidel. Shame him brothers

>By allah

Pfft, no such thing

we will burn you like the dog you are infidel scum

lol, typical islamic shithole, only fit for mudslime

Muzzy filth like this is why humans will never go beyond our planet

I can only hope our species dies off

no, this is the beuty that allah has given us

Cool Story sand nigger pig fucker

I wish you guys were men and fight head up

Only pussies cheap shot. No one takes your radicalism seriously. Attack as many innocent people as you see fit. Your ideology will never be taken seriously and you'll always be dismissed as radicals. Sharia Law is a fucking 7th century throwback ideology. Go mutilate a clit or something faggot

Another infidel brothers

says the bait-taker on fucking Sup Forums

Kill yourself faggot

Soon brother

>islamic infrastructure

No wonder these dirty allahniggers run to the white Christian West

This really, muslim men are the biggest cowards on the planet, look how they run away from Syria leaving their women and children behind for example. A despicable yellow bellied culture.

I realise this is bait and circlejerk etc but honestly you wouldn't want your family on that journey either

By Allah what is this filth doing over here. Begone sub humans

Muslim men are biggest cowards on face of the earth. Women and children are dying and starving in refugee camps while muslim men flee. No other human being is such a coward as true muslim.

What are you going to do? smite me?
>nice b8 m8

The time is soon brother

Very soon brother

same homosexual

How are faggots actually taking this seriously?

Of course not but I am a white civilised Christian, low IQ muslims from that medieval culture need ruling with a rod of iron, they only understand brute force from leaders like Assad and Saddam.

Besides islam has no place in the west.

Felhart yelkaha holwara hinosiwe

This, muslim men are the world's biggest cowards and flee at the first sign of trouble. The word "muslim" should become synonymous with the word "coward" from now on.

Ishnue purah