Prime

>Prime

The Simpsons > South park > Futurama > King of the Hill > American Dad > Family Guy

>Based off the most recent season

American Dad > South Park > King Of the Hill > Futurama > Family Guy > The Simpsons

>No Bordertown.
You fucked up. Pure animationkino.

Prime KotH is on par with The Simpsons. Agree with everything else.

Prime American Dad is easily better than prime Futurama. And South Park has always been so wildly hit-or-miss that it never truly had a prime.

>Prime American Dad is easily better than prime Futurama

Lad

I feel Futurama is kinda overrated, it has some god tier jokes and moments, but I never felt it had an episode that was thoroughly great.

Maybe I need to see it again.

family guy seasons 1 & 2 > all of that trash

Good prime list, but is current American Dad really that good? Because the last South Park season wasn't that bad.

>Prime American Dad is easily better than prime Futurama
what the fuck

Not that guy, but some Futurama writers work/ed on American Dad.

Current American Dad isn't as good as it was a season or two ago but its still by far the best out of the lot

>prime AD>prime futurama
at first glance, I thought that sounded wrong

but I searched my feels. I know it to be true.

American Dad is a fantastic show

The Simpsons has been good lately.

Not saying American Dad isn't great (it is), but prime Futurama was practically Simpsons-level.

I think what it is about Futurama that as a whole I think it is better and more consistent than others but that same consistency is what makes it seem like no episode really stands out. But I can not think of any from the fox run that I flat out do not enjoy watching.

>Prime

The Simpsons > South Park > King Of the Hill > Futurama > American Dad > Family Guy

>Based off the most recent season

American Dad > King Of The Hill > Futurama > South Park > The Simpsons

South Park and The Simpsons are unwatchable at this point.

>South Park and The Simpsons are unwatchable at this point.
This is a ridiculous statement. South Park is fine.

Latest season of South Park is fantastic. The one before sucked, though. Sure, it's not the same show it once was, but if you just go with it, it's actually been the only thing I've seen on TV that had the balls to call out bullshit.

Where else can you see Jenner portrayed as a zombie-looking murderer?

>Futurama was practically Simpsons-level

It had its moments, but it isn't even near the simpsons' level.

I haven't seen the most recent AD season, but I've seen the most recent that's on Netflix.

it's very good. 90% as good as the best seasons (6-8? just going off the top of my head)

when they first restaffed* it did seem off, and not as funny, so I kinda stopped watching for a while. but I'm very pleased with what I've seen more recently. they're in a good groove.

*in case you don't know, American Dad built up a HUGE backlog of finished episodes while it was on Fox. they produced 22 episodes a year, but Fox only aired 16-18 episodes a year. once Fox had a year's worth of episodes, they just let the show's staff wither away. then all of a sudden, they ordered another season, but the former writers had new jobs and the showrunners had to staff up from scratch. the first episode with the new staff was the one where Steve and Snot clone prom dates. it's an okay episode, but I didn't think it was very funny

What does Sup Forums consider prime KotH?

Seasons 3-11

This is objectively incorrect. The real ratings are:

American Dad > The Simpsons = King of the Hill=> Futurama >>>POWER GAP>>> Family Guy

I think south park might be the only tv show I've enjoyed consistently over my lifetime.

fuck off kids

>he thinks the Slurm Factory episode wasn't prime kino

Is it weird that I adore the 90s Simpsons but can't stand Futurama? It's the same sort of humor, but Futurama has too much smug winking at the audience for jokes that really aren't that clever or funny

I didn't know all that, thanks. I like the prom one a lot though.

Fox does the same thing with Bob's Burgers, a good third of every season is backlog episodes now. That show has been stale since season 4 though