Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 176. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68IFfpJNLUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yd_Sd7ATKk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you think about the wave-particle duality and it's relation with the mass-energy equation?

What does sex with a woman feel like?

Adam?

Yes, you are a very special snowflake. Congratulations.

The sooner you learn to use that to your advantage while not constantly shoving in everyones faces how you are superior to them and how everything revolves around you, the better

underage b&

>it's
it's "its"
I'm not doing your homework, user.
I don't know, i'm not a lesbian.

>176 IQ
>Wears Adidas

BTFO

On a serious note, intelligence means nothing without application. So even with that great IQ, you're still nothing. Same as the rest of us. Enjoy your stay.

what do you think of this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=68IFfpJNLUs

>>"genius"
>>still in school
>>bragging on Sup Forums to satisfy your id
>>wasting your time

with that iq why are you not working on something useful?

Are you the same person who said your friends think you look like a guy because of your hair?

So, you are very smart, we understood that. But, if you only brag about it on Sup Forums you are less useful than a dustman. Use it wisely (we are on Sup Forums, so it means hack into celebrity accounts and post nudes).

You're a girl????? :3
Hi, what's your name? xD

Guys OP is Adam Lanza patsy for the Sandy Hoax massacre. He is not supposed to be posting pictures revealing his identity.

Im a genius too, but trust me life is much better when you give up on everything and just do drugs. Btw lotsa high iqs low exec function people here, so your pissing in an ocean of piss there man.

I'm 18
What's wrong with Adidas? They're comfy.

Intelligence doesn't count here tits or GTFO

this

LOL. If you mouse over the quotes back and fourth I can see it.

Tits or gtfo

Stop making these threads. The poor girl is 16 years old and this shit is ruining her.

they're fine, as long as you're a slav
are you a slav?

Im a dumb fuck how do i get smart?

Is anyone gonna call out thst an iq that high is statisticly unlikely there is a very small group of people with iqs over 160 droping logarithmicly from there I calculated in fact odds ops iq is what it says are 1/4,931,877 . Hence Op is a fag next time pick a believable number

Even more reason for tits or gtfo

I also do things in "deeper level" while im on drugs
So you are nothing special

Yeah those two aren't related.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yd_Sd7ATKk

First : Where did you take your IQ test?
Second : Tits or gtfo

Why do you post this bullshit every fucking day?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on psi phenomena, please?

tits or GTFO

If she kills herself, it's on you, you fuckin skid.

>16 on Sup Forums
Well not our problem

ciara
what is your favourite interpretation of quantum mechanics, debroglie's pilot wave theory or the Copenhagen interpretation (or neither)? Is there some innate uncertainty associated with sub atomic particles that must be true at all times or is it due to our ignorance and lack of data? Seeing as you have an iq of 176, superior to that of Einstein and comparable to that of newton maybe you can shed some light on what really happens on a quantum level in the double slit experiment

any genius would know the proper format for writing the date is dd/mm/yyyy

fuck.....off by 2

>claims 176 IQ
>doesn't know the rules of Sup Forums
If you post there and you are a woman you have to post tits with a timetamp. It's not that hard to understand, little genius. TITS OR GTFO.

>sleep is for the week
>week
>176iq

How's life treating you with autism?

>trying to impress people on Sup Forums

This is a manically depressed 16 year old kid that is being tortured by neckbeards like OP.

1. Mensa
2. No
Nice question, But i don't have the time to share my thoughts.
You can read some works by Dean Radin.

You're still just as worthless as the rest of us. Either you already have realised this, or you soon will. The depression will settle in, because you won't be satisfied enough. I know what it's like to be a genius, but that's the only thing special about me. You may have a few more quirks, but it doesn't mean that you'll end up more successful than I. There's a threshold when iq no longer matters in terms of success. The very most you need is around 130. Congratulations, you're bragging to people that have a better chance of being happy, and truely caring. You're much more likely to become an addict of some kind.

not everyone speaks english natively, nosy cunt

Oh my life.
Kys
Plz?,

:3

is the note shoped or was eliza here today?

Quite good, sir. How was your day?

This.

SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE, if this is real with that IQ, then what the fuck are you doing wasting your time here, and posting the same exact words as before in the thread.

Not falling for this cheap bait.

I can confirm this, starting an IV opiate habit is the best solution?
High IQ often presents other problems, such as social skills, as you may have noticed.
Reduce the quantity of problems to 1 by aforementioned method.

this user know the shit, listen to him

you may be intelligent, but wisdom comes with time and experience

Stale pasta is stale..

Have you already postulated for a scholarship? Do you enjoy being around people? Are you a feminist?
Sorry I've asked a ton

Sorry? SORRY? I can't believe some people are on Sup Forums.

Not OP, but I've thought about this. I decided to stay depressed instead of sedated.

I'm gonna call bullshit, Provide proof, If you have a IQ that high that means you must have been tested by a accredited source. Which means you would know 176 is High Genius. Einstein was 160, your full of shit.

>My IQ is 176.
>I'm an 18 year old still in high school.
this is baitu desu

how do all you fag fall for this bait, its old fucking pasta

Repetitive and boring

I actually understand this because it's part of every elementary particle entity lol.

Stop posting, no one wants you here you attention craving slut.

Way too much autism

>i don't have the time to share my thoughts
Why, because you're dumb?

I've seen the original picture. This one's photoshopped. I doubt she's actually as intelligent as she claims to be.

So, if you have such a high IQ, why are you posting this same exact post eight times a day on Sup Forums? Can you not think of a smarter use of your time?

You claim to be tested by mesna, I am a member of mensa. So if you were tested and scored a few points below me, then you have a invitation letter. Everyone gets one at the completion of the test that is higher than 150. Provide your letter or stfu.

>176 IQ
>can't fucking write a 2
It looks like a fucking Z, learn to write.

Hey idiot, How's the shitposting going?

GUYS GUYS, lets just stop responding to this bait post. Go fap or something.

No you aren't. None of that is true. You aren't intelligent at all and you waste your time poorly. You're a fucking moron and nothing you said amounts to anything.

Why? I'm both fapping and replying to this thread.

>you were tested and scored a few points below me
What's your iq you fucking smart pants?
There is no mensa member on Sup Forums you nigger.

I've figured it out. This is a guy transitioning into female with average intelligence. This whole thread is bait and OP just wanted to see the responses to get a feel if he is passable as a she.
/thread

>poor stupid fat ugly jealous nigger detected

Show your butt, fag.

it's the name of the album you faggot

Jealous of what, having an high IQ? Honesty no, iI would be more jaealous if OP had a big dick. For me my IQ is enough.

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

>Does the ink look genuine?

Nice one op though. 42 people is not bad.

=== Are Men and Women Equal? ===

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.

So how are we equal?

the mass-energy equation is just some crap

That and the fucks to dumb to finish high school before 18 I'm above average iq and did it when I was 15 and I have I iq of 117

just googled it
kek

You'd think all your drug use would make you dumber

Wow, a fucking whiteknight, i hope OP would reward you with sex

why do people keep replying to this copypasta...

i notice ur IQ has gone up since last time. soon it'll be higher than mine

>it's a shop
>doesn't read before replying

It's nice the world is filled with morons like you, easy to trick yous into doing all the work XDDDD

this

how do people genuinely reply to this ..

lol 176? That's barely smarter than a chimp. My IQ is 304

Eat a dick

Mensa IQ test only goes up to 160. GTFO fagit

Oh shit, That's not ops, year is to old.

thats not a bait thats a hook moron

>three digit iq
Sorry caveman, my iq is 1673

>1989
yeah but now you have alzheimers disease lol