If your girlfriend's ex messaged you and told you that they fucked after you started dating...

If your girlfriend's ex messaged you and told you that they fucked after you started dating, and upon confronting your girlfriend about it she said he was all making it up, and started crying, would you believe her, or him?

Bros before hoes.

Of course I'd believe none of them

deep down, of course I would believe him. he was her ex. of course they fucked. but does it matter? if you like the girl and like to fuck her, just keep going.

Two things here. He's doing it to make you mad/destroy your relationship, so he could be lying.

She has the most to lose here, so she could be lying too.

I dunno, talk to her a lot about it. See if any of the answers feel off. You might have to investigate.

Fucking cuck

what I don't believe is that you have a gf OP

The only non-cuck course of action here would be to fuck your GF's ex in the ass to assess dominance

Who cares? Who zi believe doesn't change whether it happened or not (NB: the understanding that your belief changes outcomes is page one of the SJW handbook). Boyfiend made a claim, but didn't provide any evidence. Tie goes to the runner. I apolgize for upsetting gf and get on with my life.

Use your fucking brain and figure it out faggot

>Female
Naturally deceptive lying whores
>ex bf
Angry and jealous

I would suggest both lying, does the ex have any reason to hate you?

Don't know,

but you're dating a girl with past relationships who's had pre marital sex.
Dating used roasties, why user?
You set yourself up for this.

Believe him. If its a serious relationship in the makings then dump her but if its just basic dating then keep pumping it just look out for stds

Currently asking for a friend of mine who is in this exact situation. It's weird because not even a week ago he was extremely suspicious of the two of them, and yesterday her Ex just comes out and admits it. When he confronted her about it she started giving him this big sob story, saying that she would never cheat on him with anyone, even though SHE WAS LOWKEYE CHEATING ON HER EX WITH MY FRIEND and he ate that shit up like a fucking tard. The guy even messaged him like 15 minutes ago and told him even more shit, but he still doesn't believe him and is completely siding with her. She even told him to block her ex and he did, and the guy gets onto her facebook and starts messaging my friend.

Now my friend is a wreck, but he says he completely believes his girlfriend. I don't trust that fucking whore.

Heres the thing OP, either this faggot is lying to ruin your relationship to get her back, and shes crying because shes afraid of losing you

or they actually did fuck, and they had some argument, maybe she said never again since it was an "accident" so hes trying to fuck up your relationship so he can keep fucking her, and shes crying because she knows this is true

be persistent with her. Ask her the same questions, but word them differently each time. if you catch anything off, or her going back later and changing the answer, the EX is telling the truth. if she remains consistent, you should be in the clear. do NOT lash out on her. not yet

Get a gun and.

You can't compare one situation to another.

My girlfriends ex was extremely abusive and me and her were friends when she was still going through breaking up with him so I know she wouldn't go back

Hell there was a point a year after we started dating that he tried to text her to hook up and she said fuck no and showed me the texts and everything.

It was kinda pathetic for him actually.

tell her you don't care, you forgive her, and you just want to know the truth. make her feel comfortable enough with your attitude that she tells you.

then murder them all.

OP here, just to clarify, I am not the one in this situation. I'm simply an observer.

Tell her you won't be mad and that you understand, when confesses she did it. Then ya tell her it's ok and you don't blame her. Then go fuck some chick (an ex would be quite poetic). Boom even Stevens

your friend is a cuck

think you need to abandon him and his wife's son before they take you down with them

I just don't understand my friend's reasoning. Last Monday he was complaining to me that she always went over to his house "just to hang out", and now today he's like "she'd never cheat on me. She loves me."

I personally think that he's suffering pussy withdrawal, and now at the prospect of getting to fuck he's completely thrown logic and reason out the window. I can only hope that he wises up after he fucks her and gets the fuck out of this relationship.

Unless they are a virgin I don't give a fuck. Whats the difference if you know they fucked other men and its one who already fucked her especially. If they love you they love you. People make retarded decision all the time. Just something you accept or you'll fucking hate everything for how stupid it is.

your friend is gonna get shredded by this relationship

save him or abandon ship bro

That's the thing though, her ex said they fucked multiple times, and she sucked his dick.

How can you even say "what difference does it make"? Does it mean nothing that she's not loyal?

called it

I keep dropping subtle hints like "you know, she did use to go over to his house a lot, and stay late" but he just won't have it. "It wasn't that late" he said.

Fucking 10:30 PM.

OP here, status update. i tried showing him this thread and he just got upset with me. He said I was being a cunt and "do you really expect me to take advice from a bunch of fat fucking losers" then he stormed out of the hotel.

you need to bang his gf to prove she cheats

be a friend OP, fuck her for him

kekeroni

fuck that guy OP he sounds like cancer

acquire new friends, his cuckold bitchmade ways will rub off on you

Is this like reverse psychology?

I've been friends with him since the 5th grade dude i can't just fuck off.

Because she took a dick? Some people do dumb shit, doesn't mean they aren't loyal. They just have a compulsive urge/fix they need. If you feel loved and they love you, for me it dont matter. If it bothers them that much, then break up. Thats how I think. I make my life stress free as possible.

Eh, my the guy my gf dated before me never fucked her at all, so, given how much he hates me, I'd say he's lying.

I just don't understand how you can really mean it when you say "I love you" to a person when you had someone else's dick in your mouth the previous day.

because love isnt' about whose dick is in whose mouth when

alright nigger you've been warned

I said its an urge/fix sometimes. Its just a dick.

ay is your friend's name joe worthington? If so I'm the ex and he is actually really hungry for that pussy.

Messages back and forth between him and my ex taken from her facebook

what the fuck

she really did fuck me but your friend is retarded

Its called the pill faggot, get your girlfriend on it or fuck here when shes on here period

>pulling out in 2017

use condoms you fucking retards

Didn't know I had a midget fetish... B has screwed me up.

Why do they both sound like autistic children about to lose their virginity?

TOPP KEK

LURKING POTENTIALLY EPIC BREAD

Ex here.

She changed her facebook password kek

Why would do this bullshit man? What the fuck do you even have to gain? Are you that bitter over a breakup that you have to ruin my friend's life?

PUNISHED JOE

A MAN DENIED HIS PULL OUT

Yes. I'm a vindictive cunt. I hate losing and I wanted revenge.

She did actually cheat on me. She sucked my dick, let me fuck her, sometimes SHE was the one that wanted to fuck ME.

I told him because I'm a vindictive cunt. The best part is that it doesn't even matter if he believes me or not. He'll still be paranoid as fuck about her for the rest of their relationship and that makes me so fucking good, I might just cum from the thought.

Go fuck yourself with a bowl of dicks and then eat them.

Fuck you. You didn't accomplish shit.

this

Bet OP and his group of friends are all fucking furries that's why they're all on here right now

holy shit this bread is so delicious

I bet you like Cannibal Corpse

How long after you started dating.. why did he tell you?

Other important thing why didnt she fess up?

If it wasnt like last week that it happened I would try to move on but keep an eye open for a while because of lost trust. If it was like last week Id dump her. But I would at least take a week away from her or something for not fessing up about it when confronted.

I can't fucking believe this.

My friend just called me and said that he wants me to apologize to his girlfriend. I tried to tell him about this thread and he said that if I can't respect his girlfriend then he doesn't want me as a friend and he hung up. I hope you're happy you fucking autistic piece of fucking shit. Just because you couldn't keep a girl in your life you had to be a huge fucking dick. I hope you get aids the next time you fuck a sleazy back alley hooker because with the way you behave that's the only kind of girl you'll ever be able to get to fuck you.

Personnal story, if this can help OP. I think he might not be lying.

I mean, my ex had a new bf for 2 weeks, we had sex so it was cheating but before that night there was still sexual tension between us. After we had sex it was all gone. Now she's still with him, he doesn't know, we are friends her and i and there is absolutely no way we are ever gonna have sex again now. I can even say i'm disgusted by the thought of seeing her naked.

It was maybe the same between them, he was a douche for telling you tho. Some truth are not worth being told, it's not like they had something behind your back, it was maybe just one last sex good bye.

Maybe you could talk to her about it. Ask why she did that and that honesty might pay if she says she did it for the same reasons as me and my ex. Might even make your relationship stronger.

Never forget OP, in the end... it's just sex.

He's probably just trying to fuck her shit up. Ignore it.

>being this mad

fucking KEK
>mfw OP ends up apologizing to cuckbois GF to smooth things over and the prophecy of his friend turning him into a cuck by association is completed

you were warned nigger

Holy fucking kek

top lad, wish i could by you a beer

thanks for the laffs m8

already drunk off pure satisfaction

This thread.

my words exactly

OP you got fucked. You're naive as fuck bro. Next time you wanna be a white knight, think about this day.

Someone screencap this thread.

>trusting a female

Him. Why would he lie?

I was working on it by my shoop skills are lowtier and I'm feeling lazy

It'll make the rounds in best of some day, watch for it

Parting thoughts OP?

I think I just lost my best friend since 5th grade because there's no fucking way i'm apologizing to that bitch.

Had to happen anyway. You'll be better off without him, faggot.

Good man

Maybe he'll come around after getting cucked and abused a few more times

If not, you just excised a big fucking tumor

> and started crying

She did it.

You need to stop fucking your friend at hotels.

good ol pull out joe isn't actually into sex but rather letting others fuck while he watches

>pull out joe

top fucking kek