Man, fuck Canada

Man, fuck Canada.

Sorry, fuck you too.

Sorry, why ?

You have hurt my feeling buddy. I'll have to go to the hospital and have it cure with our free health care.

Sorry man but no. I hate to disagree with you, but you're a cunt. Sorry.

What's wrong, bud?

Sick of this shit. Fuck Canada.

If you're sick, come to Canada bro. We will take care of you.

I'm not your man, buddy.

Yeah me too man, this place is trash.

You must be a newfie

Fuck Islam.

Hey relax brother, it's really nice here. Spend some time with us, I promise you'll be way less angry for no reason if you do!

Quebec'em

Quebec is gonna save Canada

The fuck is happening in this thread?

Digits

I'm not your buddy, dude.

Don't h8 m8

I no right? Fucking canadians...get on the level you arent superior

Check'd and kek'd

Yeah with that refugees I sure do it will save canada.

I HATE IT

Couldn't have said it better, you hoser.

Don't be angry dude.

How are ya now

BUT I AM ANGRY

I'm surprised you didn't apologies and thank me in the same sentence.

Sorry, what the fuck did you just say?

Checkin em out

idk the reason behind it, but yeah. fuck canada

Wat?

It's because I'm not nice when you insult my country.

Eh! Come on buddy. We're not that bad, guy.

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tax rise for everyone.

Keek

You mean your GAYountry

That's not a word bud.

Hail satan

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roasted.

It is, fuck face.

Good 'n you?

Can we just nuke canada and china please? Thatd be great
even being a nigger would be better than being either of those two shit stains to humanity

Aren't you all half black anyway in the US?

Canada is like that really annoying kid in class hou want to bully but cant because his dads the teacher or something.
China is that really disrespectful kid in class who thinks your dad dying is funny and that kid gets bullied til no end

Quebec is a racist separatist shithole

Notsobad

US is the dunce

Hail Canada my friend, land of your lumber, your oil, your main trading partner, and the smarter, older brother to America

Sorry,
also eat shit, burger

Quebec can go burn in hell, kill the frenchies

...Do you have a dad complex buddy?

better than being a Multiculturalist shithole who has some self-worth and image problems due to the overwhelming superiority of America in pretty much every aspect

No, Joe Trudeau does.

And yet you still have to deal with racism, shootings, and the government only putting power in the senate

Sorry user

This

kek

I still maintain fuck Canada because I'm sick of this shit but I will say that New Brunswick has a sweet flag.

that Young Offender looks like a real bad apple

That's the spirit! Don't hate on us, there's plenty of niggers in your own neighborhood to worry about, non?

Canada thread? 902 reporting in

more like 90gay

The first time I walked past Citadel Hill at noon, I almost shat myself. There should be some fucking warning signs or something.

>blame Canada
>blame Canada

Fuck CSIS!

Lol its always funny to see people shit themselves downtown at noon when the 12 o'clock cannon blasts. Catches me off guard some days as well

905-here user

What's up my Ontario friend. Niagara region?

Il n'y a pas Canada comme Canada français

Its look nice, where is it?

Sure, but you'll be on a waiting list like the rest of your ass-blasted country.

Fuck Tim Hortons. Still using national pride in their adverts but they're owned by a US company now.

Ooooh! Ass-blasted Canadafag here! Lol! Umad?
Cheer up Sup Forumsro, come visit us some time. Have a few good poutines, heart-attack on a plate... you'll feel right at home.

and they employ mostly Filipinos now.

Fuck Tim Horton's, and especially fuck the programmed mouthbreathers who go there. "GOTTA GIT MAH TIMMIES AND MAH SMOKES!" Yeah Canada has white trash too unfortunately...

416/674 reporting in

647*

This city is shitty.
>Prove me wrong.

905 is durham region

Yes. Filipinos on work visas who HAVE to live in Tim Horton's housing. The housing costs something like 90% of everything they make. But if they try to move somewhere else they get deported. It's fucked up how something like that is legal.

Please look at an area code map :)

All good son
Yes Niagara
Going to be warm this weekend

please die you frog

Yeah, 905 covers a large area.

Then look up 705.

>downtown
>lakeshore
>weed lounges
>multicultural
>lots of unique events that only take place here every year
you need to get out more Sup Forumsrohammerhead

hash driveway

Work visas should be enforced.
You're here for work, not relocation or citizenship. Your employer is paying for you to work for them, nothing more.

If you want to transistiom in to legal citizenship you can choose to do so in the back of your work visa, but work visas are not meant to replace ALL visas

I do. But the people in this city make me want to go on a murderous rampage from time to time.
Downtown requires excess money to enjoy.
Wee lounges, techincally, are illegal.
Multicultural is a joke. Everyone chooses to be segregated in their own little communities.
And I don't know any events that are relevant to my interests.

Outside of that rant, I can't argue with you. I do need to get out more; and have been to some degree over the last two months.
But for all the entertainment this city has to offer, sitting on a porch in the middle of bum fuck nowhere shooting the shit and talking large with friends is infinitely more enjoyable.

day of the rake will be the best day of my life, can't wait till trump annex the shit out of you

I used to live there and moved out because it was shit. However, I do enjoy coming in and spending the day occasionally. Great events, great food, mostly great people...almost makes returning to your car that was legally parked and paid for, having a City of Toronto parking ticket on it seem worth it!

Yeah, you've definitely been in the city!

Fucking parking niggers....

Fuck you too

now now by, no need of it....come on down to grandmudders and she'll fix ya up a big ol scoff of jigs dinner and we'll screach ya in like a true newfoundlander, you'll love it by

Every single one of them is here for relocation and citizenship. But that's beside the point.
My point is that Tim Horton's is an evil fucking corporation for exploiting people like that. Why not give them the option of moving in with their new white boyfriend? Because it's a fucking scam.

NEWFY! FUCKING EH! I LOVE NEWFIES!
No folks friendlier than newfy folks.

Tims also likes cheep complacent labour.
Sure, they are slow and incompetent. But they work for minimum, and will take all the abuse you throw at them out of fear of deportation.