Why are Muslims good for America?

Why are Muslims good for America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz , they will die for america

Not better or worse, most of them are just people

Something like 3 million muslims in America, something like 1 thousand on FBI watch list

0.0003% chance a random muslim is a terrorist out to get you

the women

Anything that reduces the percentage of christfags is a good thing.
Christians have too much damn influence in the US, they need to get watered down.

Because they will implement Sharia law, and blow people up that mind their own business.

Oh, you said good for America... I got nothing

there not

They're as good as any religious peeps. As long as they contribute to society and don't do any damage to anyone they're almost as good as your worst atheist.

Diversity is not strength

Being "good" for America isn't a hurdle anyone has to pass to live here, and it's never been.

They're not you fucking idiot.

Fuck you for posting bait.
Fuck you for making me reply.
I hope you enjoy your (you).

>*since 1965
ftfy you ignorant fuck

>As long as they contribute to society and don't do any damage to anyone

Not possible on contributing to a society

The rest is faint praise that says we can safely disregard them

Because the word "slim" in in there

Im in the UK

just wait til theres more of them, they'll start acting up soon. Plus they have around 9 children each and name them all mohammed

>Anything that reduces the percentage of christfags is a good thing.
>Christians have too much damn influence in the US, they need to get watered down.

Buy introducing another completely incompatible dogmatic Abrahamic religion that puts its women in cloth bags?

They can work and pay taxes, thats contributing.
They can give to or work for charities. They can participate i neighborhood activities to clean up, or tend to gardens or paint public buildings. They can do all these things as well as any christian, or buddhist. Slightly better than jews, but not as good as atheists.

They provide moving targets.

>Plus they have around 9 children each and name them all mohammed

I did not enjoy this video: youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps

I praise Brits that stand up to it.

Later she got stoned to death because she didn't covered her face

>Slightly better than jews, but not as good as atheists.

2 Nobel prizes in science and medicine for Muslims

Muslims donate to Muslim charities that go to terrorist groups usually

24% of them won by Jews (who are mostly atheists)

you were saying?

Its all the same shit. Mussies in the US aren't more violent that christians. They're all objectively terrible.
Especially compared to the statistically least violent, least criminal, most egalitarian and most generous "religious" denomination: Atheists

Based black man

They kills amerifags

No love from me to the latest century worth of sciences coming from muslim countries. Pakistan has done a lot in the latest years to combat the declining trend, which amongst other things has resulted in a nobel prize. So that sucks.

But! Most muslim charities do not fund terrorist groups. That is a tiny fraction of a fraction of muslim charities. Most are the same thing as christian charities: clothes/food for poor, aid to poor countries and salary for the clergy and repairs to the temple.

>Mussies in the US aren't more violent that christians

(forgetting the biggest mass shooting in US history)

The difference is when Christians act violently, they're breaking with their religion

When Muzzies do it, only an apologist playing hide the ball says it's not religiously/ideologically motivated. GTFO

The high illiteracy rates among women from Islamic countries makes them difficult to employ.

Thanks Islam

>nb4 muh cloth bag is a sign of freedom!

Yeah, cause you never stop hearing about all those Christian terrorists fucking the world up, do you?

cause christians can see exactly how they look from the outside.

>The difference is when Christians act violently, they're breaking with their religion
>When Muzzies do it, only an apologist playing hide the ball says it's not religiously/ideologically motivated.
...at least according to chirstians

When christians do things in the name of Jesus (shoot up abortion clinics, or murder sikhs or shoot up the "wrong" kind of churches) they are defined by other christians as breaking with their religion.

When muslims do the same, those same christians will ignore muslim claims that this is breaking with the religion and instead define it as "typical", despite lacking any statistical proof of this.

The difference is that when christians kill peiple in the US, even if they are obviously christian and invoke jesus as their saviour, in prayer and exclamation, you still don't consider that christian terrorism.
Like the dude who flew a plane into an IRS-building, would you consider him a christian in this instance? If he was a muslim and did the exact same thing for the exact same reasons, would you consider him as anything other than a muslim?

Krence Pringus

Nothing in the Quran that isn't in the Bible. Bible is full of god saying to kill infidels. The difference is most Christians are too ignorant to even know what's in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

And there is plenty more like that.