Here's a game for you

Here's a game for you.

A miracle body alteration treatment has been discovered, that can turn you into a woman. You can even choose what you'll look like before the transformation and be as pretty as you want. You can't afford the treatment legit, but a black market dealer is offering a special deal in a shady warehouse. A countless amount of horny men are waiting to fuck anyone who does the treatment. Post in this thread and get the treatment, and your last number will be the amount of hours you will be fucked nonstop by those horny guys as your payment, and then you can go home. Bathroom breaks are allowed. Spent men will be replaced by fresh men who've been waiting, hence nonstop

Two matching numbers = You must stay in the shady warehouse for the number of days in the second-to-last number, getting fucked for the number of hours in the last number each day
Three matching = Same as above, but the third to last number is additional weeks
Four matching numbers, two zeros, or three zeros = You don't go home

roll, being Allison Brie

Rolling

Sadly I'd do it... FML

what if i'm already a woman?

Then tits or gtfo.

Duh

roll, being Margot Robbie

Rolling

tits or gtfo

fug et :ddddd

Tits, duh

rolling

Ayy

phkit

You'll just become attractive then

Give me trips

micr

ouch

roll

God I dream of this and Trump's America could help it happen to me.

Green

Make it as long as possible. I've given up on my male life and I just want revel in pleasure as a slutty cumdump girl.

Might as well ...

Kek

Let's try

You're fucked. alot.

Rolling for being a skinnier Kate Upton with bigger tits and a tighter ass

I'd do this immidiatly

Rolling for high numbers

Roll

Well, isn't even that hard, best choice evah

Sure. Fuck me.

rolling for emma watson with better tits

sweet

make me a preety girl user

Spaghetti

roll

roll patroll

I'll roll

roll

Here's to hoping!

tada

lol roll

Roll

Got off easy

roll

Roll

Roll

Suicidal thoughts

>burn.jpeg

Ok It wasn't that funny

show me

roll

Roll for margot robbie with a bigger ass

Sounds like a deal

rolling. I'd do it for the ability to change myself into basically a walking free pass anywhere and for everything I want.