Lets get a story/green text thread going about times you where at a party and found a drunk or passed out girl

lets get a story/green text thread going about times you where at a party and found a drunk or passed out girl.

how about you start op

I dont have any for myself but I have a bunch from my wife where she was the drunk slut. Interested?

>be super beta ultra cuck
>have 2 friends
>Somehow one of them is a really famous cool kid at my school
>he invites me to party
>go there... still didnt humiliate myself so its all good , have a couple of drinks
>want to go to bathroom
>see passed out naked girl in a room with open door
>get in without anyone noticing
>close the door silently
>sniff her feet,pee a little on her and eat her pussy a little
>start jacking off and putting my penis in her mouth
>sweating like theres no tomorrow
>literally so nervous i can collapse on the ground
>she wakes up and starts screaming
>instantly jump out of the window like superman
>go back to party from front door so i dont become a suspect

that was 6 years ago
my and the famous kid are best friends
the girl i raped was his sister she was a 9/10
i never got caught

Feels good

go

>Its a party with a bunch of band geeks
>I have a very good friend in band so I show up
>I make this shit, shots, games, etc.
>get my boys ex gf there very very wasted
>my boy gets wasted as fuck too
>she passes out in the parents bedroom
>my boy is puking his guts out half passe out in bathroom
>fuck it
>I go in the bedroom, she is probably in a dream state
>so I say "hey, hey"
>she just rolls and mumbles
>I put her hand on my cock
>swear I could feel her grip tighten
>I open her mouth with my fingers

Cont?

kek/10

One time she was drunk at a party and let everybody peer pressure her into giving some dude head infront of everybody. He busted in her mouth and took her by suprise and so she spit his jizz out and then some other dude she didn't realize was begind her jerking off busted on her face too lol. Ive got a million of em.

Another time she was high and let some dude start fondling her in front of a group at a party. She ended up fucking him cowgirl style on the couch in front of everybody.

Another time she was playing naked twister drunk at a party and started eating out one of the other girls that was playing and ended up letting a group of dudes jerk off all over her. Gimme a min and ill type out some more

r8 my greentext pls

This actually happened

You'll be divorced within 5 years

Another party and she was wasted and got dared to take on 2 guys at once. She obliged and ended up letting one fuck her ass in front of everybody. She's an exhibitionist when she's drunk.

Na been happily married for 10

Anyone want more?

post pic of that massive slut. face blanked out or whatever.

i like the way this guy is thinking

Sad to say I have none on this phone. Ive got a couple more stories though if you want em.

A friend of mine invited me to his house to watch a bunch of movies and play video games and stuff, and said there would be other women there, so I brought my sister with me. We got there and were the only two women there, but we were early and he said everyone would be coming later (there were already like 4 or 5 guys there at the time). They'd put something in our drink. You can imagine what happened after that.

ITT: Sad pathetic Betas jerk off to the idea of raping a passed out butch because it's the only way they can get their dick wet.
Kys faggots.

well, sure why not. decribe her. are we talking about a hottie slut or a fat fugly redneck that has no self esteem and thats why she let herself pass around like a joint?

Friendly reminder that fucking a passed out girl is rape

got them arrested or any legal charges or let those cowards walk off free?

These are the best of the best to me. She swears up and down she was drunk once and a cop pulled up on her wondering around at night and she blew him to get out of a minor in possession of alcohol charge.

Another time she was high and blew a dude in the locker room at school with another girl while a bunch of other dudes cheered them on. She swallowed cus the other girl didnt want to.

And the coup de gras, she was wasted and high at a party at her older sister's. The two of the ended up taking on 7 different guy's together over the course of the party and another girl filmed the whole thing. Sadly Ive never been able to find the video anywhere online and she doesnt have it and neither does her sister. Such is life I guess.

Na shes 5 foot 1, black hair, c cup tits and a solid ass. Weighs about 125lbs on any given day. Shes just a total slut when drunk lol

The latter, unfortunately. I live in a small town, a couple of the guys are from wealthy and influential families here. We were honestly too afraid and ashamed to go to the police, especially since our town has a horrible track record dealing with rape cases.

Sux. Are you at least hot?

holy shit i kekd, you fucking genius

Not one pic of this skank on your phone.. Fucking liar. I might buy it if it just a gf..But a wife of over 10 years that you seem to use as a community cum rag.. You're so full of shit.

yes

This is my work phone so no pics. All this happened when she was 17 or 18 so i didnt know her yet. Also dgaf if you believe it or not user. Im just sharing what she's told me.

what happen??

Why are you using your work phone for Sup Forums? Get back to work you FUCKING slacker

of course cont, thats the point of the thread

What do you remember? Did you have to clean a bunch of cum when you came to?

have other people confirmed her stories or is she just making shit up cus she knows hubby likes her slut stories?

do you honestly believe that? honest question

Noice!

dont aprove since its supose to be your best friend and you dont even know his sister.

the story was funny though.

>be 17
>at friend of a friends house party
>he has hot older sister
>she brings some of her friends from uni
>she gets smashed and pukes all over the bathroom floor
>passes out
>she was wearing a short skirt and no panties
>go in to pee, see someone leaning over her
>too drunk to notice what he's doing, finish and walk out

>find out later it was the some beta no one really liked who had invited himself
>he found her laying there and had taken a razor and shaved her pubes and taken them home in a little baggie
>found out because friend saw baggie and wanted to buy some of what he thought was weed

Yeah ive met a few of her friends who confirmed it all and then some. And her sister confirmed the one she was involved in.

We didn't remember a lot. What we remembered was more like a disjointed series of brief snapshots. We have an idea of what happened (I mean, it's not that difficult to figure out really) .

>Did you have to clean a bunch of cum when you came to?

We did, yes.

Fucking lost it.

Disgusting, terrible, but serves you right for two pairs of eyes not paying attention to your drink at a party with only guys you don't know

Which one of you got pregnant?

That's the worst part, they were my friends. I knew all but two of them really well. I'd gone over and played video games and hung out with them on dozens of occasions prior to that. I honestly never would have expected them to do something like that.

Neither, we both took plan b the next day.

well, they say that family activities makes the bonds stronger. you alright now though? since you said its a small town, i guess you seen the guys still around. how did you behave to that? did they make allusions?

Reeeeeeally stupid to not have reported them. Who knows how many other chicks theyve done this to. I mean you could argue pack mentality and all but Im sure if they werent afraid to prey on women in a room full of their friends theyd do it individually too.

Since it's a small town, you met any of them since? Like bump into them at the mall or see them at a friend's party?

Also you absolutely should have gone to the police regardless of how inept they are.

Has it given you issues with physical relationships since then?

Of all the things you could do to a passed out drunk chick, in a room that can be locked no less, he chooses to shave off her pubic hair? How fucking spastic was he?

Did your friend buy his sister's bush back?

We're managing. We just do our best to ignore them. They've not mentioned it once. I've unfortunately had to hang out with a couple of them on different occasions since we have lots of friends in common.

It's not about ineptitude on their behalf, more corruption and general scumbagishness. I have done my best to warn my friends about them though.

It did for a little, not anymore though thankfully.

>be me, two years ago
>19
>me and 4 other friends are invited to some house party
>2 of my friends were chad tier so it was no surprise, they were bros though
>we'rs there for like 3 hours
>2 AM
>party isn't dying down so we decide to start leaving
>only 3 of us regroup
>where the fuck is chad #2
>we go into the house basement and see that he's fucking the shit out of some barely conscious girl
>ask him wtf he's doing and he turns toward us
>asks if we wanna try
>chad #1 says fuck yeah
>other normie friend says fuck yeah
>a bit hesitant but i say fuck yeah as well
>we each begin take turns slamming her and turning her vagoo into a beef sandwich
>my turn comes up
>being cheered on i thrust in too hard and she gasps and sees me and my dick full throttle inside her
>she screams
>friends alright cleared the fuck out
>i run upstairs and through and entire crowd without pants and an erect cock
>jump into friend's car
>floor it

Flawless victory

Who has pubic hair? Was this in 1978?

>Who has pubic hair?
not her anymore...

Already archived. Cyber police gon fuck you guys up.

shittiest bait i've ever seen

>be 16 year old me
>older sister takes me to party
>both get wasted
>she goes upstairs with some college guy
>I'm playing beer pong and things start getting hazy
>?????
>Sister wakes me up
>All lights are off and people are gone
>it's like 4:30am
>my ass hurts
>go to bathroom
>ass burns. BAD
>wipe
>gobs of jizz and streaks of blood
>ride home in silence with sister
>butt hole burns for 2 days

And that's the story of how I was anally raped at 16 and have no idea who did it

>Flawless victory
Flawless AF

girl or boy?

oh.. you're not old enough to touch a vagina, are you?

wait a sec
this exact post was made yesterday already

Not op but im assuming a guy did it

Op has found a new kink, let him have it faggat

no you dumb shit, are you a boy or girl?

does op have a vagina

Im a boy, but as clearly stated before, Im not OP 'you dumb shit'

like it matters to you fag

op refers to the original poster in the thread not the comments you fuckin neet

she would have recognized you cucky

Sorry

Ohhhhh snap

>be me, at a party
>flirting with cute girl
>we dance and make out a little
>i get talking to my friend out fishing
>cute girl says she's going into the bedroom
>i say okay ill catch up in a bit
>finish my fishing story
>go into room
>cute girl is passed out on bed with shirt on but no pants
>tap tap tap this thing on?
>nothing
>gently slap her check with the back of my hand to see if she moves
>Nothing
>roll her onto side
>stil breathing
>lock the door from the inside and then pull it shut as i slip out of the bedroom
>she is now safely locked inside and won't get raped by me or any other mongoloid faggot

how is that funny?

samefag

>Was at party.
>Found drunkenly passed out girl.
>Put a blanket on her and let everyone know where she was crashing.
>Go back to partying with other people.

Kek

You're pretty stupid.

your a stupid wanker

>be 13 yo me
>staying at Aunties house as my parents are away out
>walk past 18 yo cousins room who was out that night partying, shes past out drunk in bed
>tights hanging out of her string vest top
>i reach in and touch her boob, very nervous
>i lean in and suck her nipple for a full minute until its hard in my mouth
>she twicths, I freak out and sneak out frantically with a huge erection

>be me, freshman in college
>girlfriend attending different college, also freshman
>realize when i get to school that dating a girl 1000 miles away is a horrible idea, even though the day before i was like ready to marry her
>she tells me she's going to a party
>I'm like whatever have fun
>4 AM text from gf
>i just woke up naked in a bathtub and i have no idea where i am or how i got here
>is your pussy sore?
>n-no.. okay yes.
> welp, you should probably call 911, and then don't call me again because you're not officially dumped.

turns out she was at another college 45 mins away. doesn't ever remember going, who's room she was , or anything. For all she knows she fucked 100 niggers that night.

cont pls!!!

Holy Shit user.. That Was Fucking Dumb!

>you're not officially dumped
the fuck is that meant to mean ya thick cunt?

Incoming Pasta:

> be at house party
> tight little blonde is there
> it's a small gathering
> gets down to just four of us
> buddy takes other girl to bedroom
> leaves me with tight little blonde
> she's wasted.. and bored..
> says we can fuck.. but it doesn't mean anything
> we take our pants off and she starts riding me on the couch
> I think she came.. Then just held onto me while I pumped up
> I ask if she's on the pill
> no response..
> lift her head a bit
> passed out
> dick becomes diamonds for some reason
> thrust a bit more and pump my load into her
> decide to pass out too with her on top of me
> wake up to a strange sensation around 4am
> then I realize what woke me up..
> this drunk chick is pissing herself and by extension on me!
> I'm in disbelief.. Pick her up (only 110lbs or so)
> lay her over the arm of the love seat
> come back from wiping myself off to her ass and pussy still bent over the seat
> fuckit.. Technically I rape her from behind at this point
> grab my pants and leave her behind with two deposits of cum in her

Actually fucked this girl sober a couple of times too later on in the year. Hot little trashball she was. Kek

not the same person but its the truth

IRL you guys would get your necks broken for the shit being posted here

You're a good man

That rodent was probably too big for it to eat. Even with an unhinged jaw, it would be too big of a bite for it.

whoops. typo. NOW officially dumped.

I brought a girl I met through the classifieds to a party once. We both got drunk and ended up fucking in a room fairly early. I found out later a bunch of guys ran a train on her in the bathroom.

Always wanted to know the story of this pic.

Nice quads.
Also probably a drunken threesome.

Be at my apartment at college. Partying with ten friends and their rooms. Sitting next to a tall, thin girl. Start kissing on her and playing with her tits. Go back to her dorm room and make out. Next day found out she was a lesbian testing if she liked guys. Good times...

but who was phone

>be 18
>beta doesn't cover it
>be delta
>talk to this guy called freddy once because school work
>get invited to his party
>freddy had a russian grandpa so he thinks he can speak the language
>knows like three words
>because of this he thinks hes friends with ivan
>ivan is an exchange student
>ivan is from ukraine
>ivan hates freddy
>kek
>in math ivan tells me, in broken ass english
>"freddy heff parti bicuz he vant to fuck free"
>how do you know who i am and why are you talking to me
>i tell him parties can be expensive
>ivan.exe is not responding
>watisgoingon.jpeg
>"is girl named free"
>i tell myself this kid has lost his marbles
>i was wrong
(cont.)

>taken a razor and shaved her pubes

I've done this before. My previous wife and I would do ecstasy with her 2 17yo babysitters. One night the pretty blonde of the two passed out not wearing pants. Noticed she was hairy and fixed it with a razor. When she woke up she was surprised and laughed it off.

Fucking laughed out loud

Why don't you just have them killed

pics of wife?

One night my wife and I bring home a hot little blonde stripper from where my wife is a bartender. Drink some more, may have smoked something. Me and blondie start heavy making out while wife watches while nursing a drink. Finally get to the point where I'm going to put it her. Then wife says "Hold up a sec". And ask "Why?". She says "Well shes passed out and I'm kind of uncomfortable with the way this is going." So, I get up and sodomize my wife. Not what I really wanted but good nonetheless.