Post your wives, gf, exes and sluts you know in real life. I've got quite a collection, so I'll begin

Post your wives, gf, exes and sluts you know in real life. I've got quite a collection, so I'll begin...

Jillian

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

add henry.schwab to swap pics of gfs or wives

I like this cunt :D

=== Are Men and Women Equal? ===

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.

So how are we equal?

>henry.schwab
What platform, I don't do much chatting. I've got quite a collection of exes and fuckbuddies. From across the USA to SE Asia.

She has a kid and is a slut, if you're ever in SC she'll suck your cock for a nickel.

Next up is Sidney, 19 from NC. Got a ton of this petite lil slut, she works at Petsmart and is a total freak. Had me tie her up with her dog walking collar the first night and ended up forgetting it after spending the weekend.

Need more replies or I'll quit dumping...

kik

I like.

What's your best advice for getting chicks?

Nice collection so far op, good taste.

>Carry on son.

Slut from my neighborhood! Anyone Else knows her? She is german and her Name is Marie

Cute. Would def cum on that face

Look nice. Be comfortable with who you are. Dont be broke. You dont need to be rich but have some money in your bank. Talk to them like a bro. Not a fleshlighg

do you like her?