Would Liverpool have won the league had Gerrard not slipped?

Would Liverpool have won the league had Gerrard not slipped?

Yes

Maybe

Probably. After the loss to Chelsea, the only way to win the league was to win their last two games by absurd margins (like 6 goals each), which is why they kept attacking wildly against Crystal Palace and conceded 3. Without the slip, assuming the game had stayed 0-0 and ended in a draw:

>Liverpool draw against Chelsea, beat Palace, beat Newcastle (87 points)
>Man City win their last three games(86 points)

Of course, it's possible that Liverpool could have choked in either of their last two games, but it wasn't likely. It's fair to say that the slip cost Liverpool the league.

would gerrard have not slipped if he didn't say "this does not fookin slip"?

>fookin

Kind of weird that this is what defines his career.

not the right filename, sorry

If Gerrard hadn't slipped, Liverpool would probably have never gotten Klopp (Rodgers would have gotten an extra season, Man United would have signed Klopp in 2016). So in the long run he really did Liverpool a favor.

Damn no sleep

Klopp at United... Never. He'd never work with the customers.

He already worked for the shareholders, and the customers have already said they wanted him.

but manure aren't the fucking customers

>He'd never work with the customers.

Why not? Klopp has no special connection to Liverpool, and Man United is unarguably the more prestigious and lucrative opportunity. If he was given the choice between the two of them, I'm sure he would have chosen United.

Umm...sorry, excuse me who are you again?...I dont understand why these people call you "based"....

why are his teeth like that

>what is mobile

You really need to kill yourself, sorry.

Can we talk about how retarded Brendan Rogers was for going out and trying to outplay Chelsea when he KNEW they were going to park the bus?

He should have just told his team to play for the draw and go on and crush Palace and Newcastle. They would have won the fucking league ezpz

defending is too easy for brendan rogers

he could literally have told his players to stand still for 90 minutes

I still wish Kalas could have played more games

Kys

>who are you
>people call you

It's unreal that Gerrard, a box-to-box mid (albeit playing as a holding mid) was the furthest man back during that play.