Lets get a feels thread going here. lets just appreciate that we still feel anything at all

lets get a feels thread going here. lets just appreciate that we still feel anything at all.

dedicated to E.W.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYKYvVkhIYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you need a feels thread user?

having a hard time. lost a friend, got friendzoned by a girl which made me lots of hopes before just dumping me, found out yesterday that one of my best friends has been fucking her for the last couple of weeks and they are a couple now.

also my favourite rapper e-dubble died yesterday at age 34.

>pic related

I wish I could go on mate, I have to go now, wish I could bump for a while. Sucks to hear

Also E-dubble died fuuuck what a lad, 'be a king' and 'let me oh' were fucking dope.
Let's listen be a king in his honour

fuck man, good to hear im not the only one who knew him. rip to the king.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYKYvVkhIYo

I have to go now, hang on and be a king mate.
We'll meet in another feels thread, I'll be around. Ciao, hope your thread takes of

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but i can't seem to find e-dubble's death news anywhere. He is my favorite too. That's why im concerned

>what i say: i'm bored
>what i mean: i'm going to make a thread on Sup Forums for attention

Next time just... don't. Nobody wants to have a pity party with your boring ass.

thanks man, appreciate it.

we lost an all time great

https : // twitter . com / TheNameIsIsh / status / 831594622099013636

you can find it on reddit

got more pics like that? a sad guy with a cigarette?

you guys alright? anybody who needs to talk?

thanks fam

Do you need someone to talk to?

nah man, feelin fine. got a happy girl and some happy pills and its ok the way it is. thank you for asking tho, i really appreciate it.

I have nothing to lose, why I shouldn't do it?

because others may loose you, whats wrong fam?

25, no sex in years, jobless fcktard living with rommates i hate, 5k debt because of college, alcoholic / occasional drug user (but too sad for that shit know, I bad trip everytime), do'nt speak to parents (or anybody in my family for that matter), depressed as fck but cannot end myself because 4 little sisters that would be sad i die.

I just waste my life instead of living it, but yeah, i'm alive I guess, and when anybody asks me how I'm doing I just answer "i'm OK", but fuck no I'm not ok.. what is fcking wrong with me ?

>your post
Jesus christ, grow up you colossal faggot.

Depression is an illness. You could try treating it professionally. You could try to identify the things in life dragging you down and getting ride of them. Try to like who you are and if you can't do that change yourself until you can. People like people who are at peace with themselves, the rest will come with it.