Sup Forums, what was your first time making BHO like?

Sup Forums, what was your first time making BHO like?

Also general stoner thread

Never made BHO but ive always wanted to. Process seems pretty involved

its not that hard, you sould try it

brumpy

I don't have any kind of vacuum chamber though

does this have any detectable/strong smell?

what strain would you recommend a beginner? plan on smoking from a bong.

also: how safe is buying weed online in europe?

if you do it right i guess it does smell strong but its easier to package so you can get rid of the smell

Worth it if you take the proper steps to get a good yield, the shit in your picture looks like it wasnted purged properly. make sure you use quality nugs and not shitty trim.

I prefer to squish personally

My friends done it through Tor a few times, lives in the UK. My recommendation is try buy from your own country, therefore doesn't go through air inspection ect..

>buying weed online in europe

fuck that if you dont know what youre doing

I just had a tooth pulled and I can't smoke for fear of getting dry socket.

:( I wish I had edibles.

why? is there a background story to this?

Tips for complete noob?

Couple days ago i bought 1/8th oz bag and a blunt.

Yet to do anything. I dont have a grinder or pipe for the weed yet. or can i get buy without grinder.

i'm 25, and i randomly decided to try this for anxiety and shit.

i buy online in Canada.

Works

where do you live?

gravity bong with carbon filter. You just push the bottle down instead of sucking/inhaling.

I used a grav bong after having my tooth removed, it was awesome. With the carbon filter it's the smoothest way to smoke.

Just put dope into enclosed container poke three little hole at bottom one at the top just a tiny bit smaller than your butane cans nozzle and blast it thru holding it over a pyrex glass dish. Then wait for the butane to bubble of in the sun and scrape up with razor. Do it outside away from wind or your place will stink like butane for a day or two

theres just so much that can go wrong with that. i wouldnt like a package with weed in it and my name on it in the hands of another person i dont know..
i would say its better to find a dealer

ps. greetings from Finland.

alberta, bought from bc site.

Taking a long ass break because I got arrested for growing. Fuck the police.

I recommend a grinder and a oney/glass piece because those are both easiest. If you live in most parts of America I know you can find a smoke shop and get both for less than $20. Don't go to head shops because they ride up prices on everything

You can do without the grinder with just your fingers or a pair of scissors and a paper plate.

Do you know how to roll a joint?

Just blaze it pussy. I got like five teeth out at once and it didn't stop me. No i did not get dry socket.

yeah just chop it up with a knife, buy some normal paper and watch a how to video if you dont know how to roll

Dont inject it whole, itll make you gay trust me

Shot glass and sharp scissors, best grinder, better than an actual grinder.

You don't need a grinder, you can break it apart by hand. You can buy a cheap glass pipe for a few bucks at a headshop.

You can get a hand-vaporizer like the Magic Flight Launchbox for ~$60 on Amazon

that's a dumb idea, if you create suction into your mouth/nose area, you'll end up loosening the blood clot that forms over the hole.

Seriously though, use a fucking gravity bong with a carbon filter if you've had a tooth removed.

so you bought it within your country. that's a little bit different in europe.
I live in Austria and I want to buy from Germany.

you can always deny that you ordered it. there's no proof that you actually bought it and from what I read, they try to make it as stealthy as possible. also, there's a privacy of correspondence, so they can't just open your mail. a small letter among thousands of other letters that travel across the continent on a daily basis

Fuck glass get a metal one they easier to scrape and don't break.

Alternatively, if you happen to have a 2-liter pepsi bottle, a big gatorade bottle (both empty), and some tin foil, you could try making a gravity bong.

Put your tongue over the holes or suck it up your nostrils gimp.

>what strain would you recommend a beginner? plan on smoking from a bong.
any advice?

if you have a choice get something thats mostly sativa. wont hit you that hard in the beginning

your nostrils are connected to your mouth, how on earth are you so stupid?

These, I got 5 teeth out at once aswell and smoked literally after I got back from the oral surgeons. You'll be fine, just try to put your tounge over the sockets.

The point is that you don't want suction in your mouth, dumbass. If he inhales through his nose, the suction is in his nasal passages, not his mouth.

Shut up, you american idiot. Applying suction is a BAD IDEA. Just because your dumbass didn't get a dry socket doesn't mean it's not a common occurance if you ignore the instructions given to you by a PROFESSIONAL DENTIST.

Why are american people so freaking stupid, it's infuriating.

The nose and mouth are connected, sucking through your nose is still sucking. It's the same fucking thing as sucking with your mouth. Besides, what normal person would want smoke in their nose?

And why did you have 5 teeth removed at once? Did you gulp liters of soda every day or munch on candy? Only dumb people lose 5 teeth at once you redneck scumbag.

>you could try making a gravity bong.
Dubs of truth, right?

It isn't connected in such a way as to cause suction in your mouth. They're connected at the back of the throat, and it takes different muscles to suck air through your nose than it does your mouth.

Inhaling through your nose would be fine. Also, if you know what you're doing, you can cool your smoke by inhaling it through your nose, though I wouldn't if dry socket was an issue since you need to be able to use your mouth as well.

bought my first bong today. did I do alright?