Sup Forums, I just want to fucking brag about something. Not even a humblebrag. This is a full brag

Sup Forums, I just want to fucking brag about something. Not even a humblebrag. This is a full brag.

Tomorrow I have a date lined up with two girls at the same time. Both in college, age 22 and 23. Both smart, both attractive. Both bisexual and kinky as fuck. Both very submissive. And both I have fucked so hard and so thoroughly that they are now infatuated with me and call me Daddy. I have arranged this date carefully, using all of my wiles and experience as an older man (age 29) who knows how to play the game.

So, both will turn up at the bar at the same time. Both have been instructed to bring specific toys I have requested. Both have been told to wear outfits I have picked out. What they don't know is I plan to put them both in identical fishnet body stockings when I take them home, so that they look like sisters.

So TL;DR - tomorrow I'm going to have two young women in matching fishnet body stockings spread across my bed taking orders and calling me Daddy.

Questions, comments? I know you will think this is made up, but stranger things have happened. It's certainly not my first rodeo, but I am impressed at how well I've orchestrated this in particular.

bbbbbb

Good bragging.
Enjoy.
And if you happen to be located in Holland: Include me to fuck them another time.
(wouldn't be my first rodeo either)

Fraid not! But thanks

pics of whores?

>older man
>(29)
I audibly laughed

Fraid not

How much are you paying them?

Hah, I don't feel old but to them I certainly am older.

Nothing. I'll probably just buy the lion's share of the drinks and the uber home.

Enjoy what I am going to assume is going to look like 2 hams wrapped in twine rolling around on a futon. Most girls into the bi thing and this kind of situation are not worth doing this with.

so much bullshit that it's not even funny GTFO

Nah, both cuties. One would be a size 6 and about 5ft6, the other a size 10 and 6ft1.

So that's the only thing - one of the girls is ridiculously tall. I am taller though, and she has a great figure, so it's fine.

Where did you meet them and how did you get them ?

I'm sorry your life is not as dope as mine

Both Tinder. One of the girls I'm seeing regularly (but not committed), and it turned out she was kinky as fuck and into being polygamous. So I was on Tinder and matched with the other one and told her the situation and she was fine with it. I went to go fuck chick number 2 and we had a great time, so now we're all meeting together.

If you want to line up something like this yourselves, then start dating kinky chicks. If you can't handle polygamy then the chances of this happening for you are super slim.

I never got the appeal of submissive women. Could you tell me why you find that hot?

The power you have over them is insatiable. This beautiful creature is giving everything to you, to do as you say and as you please. It also sets a very clear expectation and dynamic, so in a way it makes the sex very simple to understand who leads.

I don't like submissive women outside of sex. I need some sass and fire and a woman who stands up for herself. But when I'm going to fuck her I'm going to turn her into a mess, and she's going to love it.

It's like having your own private whore, basically.

Huh, still sounds unappealing to me, but if that makes you happy, good for you.

This is the reason I'm submissive when I date men. And mostly dominant when dating women. The defined roles are great to play with.

kys fag

I myself dont like to brag but I just so happen to have a date with my mom tomorrow. She has agreed to take my sandal shopping, and if Im lucky her friend Susie ( few years older) will be meeting us for lunch afterwards ;) wish me luck

Do they each know that the other is meeting you there too?

good luck mah nigga!

'kys fag'

Hope your sandal has fun.

Just sounds like a lazy fuck to me.

I prefer women that fuck back just as hard as you fuck. Some guys can't handle that I guess.

You mix things up.
There's a difference in dominant/sub play and just plain fucking a limp girl.

A (good) sub girl does whatever you want. But isn't nessecarilly a limp starfish on your bed. The biggest difference is that the dom decides what's happening.

Ha ha I get it xD, I messed up! lets laugh at the stupid one :PpP At least now I have something to say tomorrow when that awkward silence start creeping up xD

>two bisexual women
They'll fuck like rabbits, leave you out and make you pay for the night's expenses.

You won't record it so you won't have any proof so bragging to strangers on the internet on an anonymous board so much edge...

No, you're basically describing a sex doll, not a sub.

You have a juvenile understanding of BDSM culture. Enjoy your boring sex with lazy entitled sluts.

Pics of them or I don't believe your brag

how much did you pay?

i know the feel OP
feels better than good, feels like you have reached alpha god status
cheers m8 don't let the haters get you down

There's no way you would brag about shit like this if you weren't american... You fuckers are so cucked that you go nigger mode when you do shit i experimented with when i wasn't even 20 and didn't even plan, shit just happened. You make it all sound so forced and cringey too, please stop.

Both 325lbs+

>tinder
>how to play game
kys fgt

Nice trips Mr Satan.

I've not described a sex doll. And don't know which part of text you're referring to.

I've been a sub and dom lots of times. And with great fun on all sides. You assume too much about me.

And I don't need to defend and explain a whole sex play genre to you. You can read about it on the internet if you feel curious.

Also, I'm not the OP if that's who you think you're talking to.

Gonna laugh my ass off when the girls leave you for each other. You'll remember this as the time you cucked yourself.

Based on the way you described them they're fat. You'll be accused of raping one, the other one will then say you forced her as well.

We really have to decide one day, what the word "cuck" means.

The definition is solid.
It's being used in all the wrong ways (on Sup Forums).

That's not what it's about at all. And a sub can be bratty. Maybe learn or try these things before judging them? Iunno

This guy gets it

Even if that happens, what's the problem exactly? I'm going to be in a room with two hot chicks while they fuck each other and I take pictures. Not concerned if that's the least that happens to be honest.

A random threesome is a different thing from commanding your subs in a daddy/little context. Good for you that you had a random drunk sloppy college experience, that's fun and all but not what's happening here.

And no, I'm not American.

What's flattering about getting called "daddy"
Total turn off

I got a similar situation. However the two chicks are my mistresses. They like to make me do strip teases for them and dress me up in cute clothes. They laugh at me and dont let me cum unless i am prepared to drink it all up after. So i got that going for me..

it's a symbol of you becoming the power figure in their lives replacing their own father
you are the dominating role, the provider, the one who makes the rules, the one who keeps em safe and gives em a good swat to the ass when they deserve it

No idea why I like it, but there we are. I guess because it's a mark of respect or something? Who knows. It feels wrong and I like it.