Car thread. Just bought one of these in grey

Car thread. Just bought one of these in grey

I own a mk III estate.
Very reliable car and quite cheap.

>>>

I wouldn't mind owning a VW golf

Got a Ford Grand C-Max 2.0 Titanium .. no pic because 2mb limit & too lazy to downsize

Grey? Oh, man, that's rough. Should have got it in gray. Would have looked way better.

Wasn't being picky it's a clean car and runs great.

Clean car man hope it treats you right

how much did you spend?

Can't beat a German car, I own a 1.6 tdi Audi A3

Did you get a Carfax or some other accident history on it before buying?

HONDA

Beauty and the beast

Japcuck

Hyundai is south korean m8

97 BMW 740i. Got me this beauty for 600 bucks. Runs like a dream on 195k miles. Cosmetic damage of course, but other than that it's almost perfect.

Went from a 2500 Dodge Ram w/ 3" lift and 35" tires to this little scooter but fucking love the fuel mileage it's ridiculous. Currently have a stage 2 cold air and am saving up for the DPF Delete Kit/Tuning/Race exhaust

Fucking Dieselpower forever

Chinese, Japanese, what difference does it make?

Slittycuck

fuck sake m8 its not Chinese or Japanese

Its korean, get ya shit together

Chinkucky

Here's the old clunker, sold it a few months ago

fucking hick

those are multi use trails not a toilet

It was actually an abandoned logging trail for skidders, this section was a dried out creek bed, your tears could have re established the creek

>2017
>not owning a bmw

Filthy Dodge Ram

skidders arent even allowed to make ruts like that

Thanks man, I miss it a lot, I got drunk one evening and crawled underneath her with an angle grinder and got rid of the exhaust, Cherrybomb directly off the header, it sounded like a wailing banshee, even passing people on the highway they'd look at me in disgust. My next vehicle will probably be a 2nd gen cummins

This is my beauty, I call her "2 shades of blue"

>muh yankee 5ton pickup
Japanese cars are godtier

Skidders sink into the mud and make deeper ruts than a 3/4 ton truck can, did you make it to high school or ...?

I did, in fact I went to college and learned about skidders. If i was a tech going through there you'd get a fine

Perfect

own one of these atm, gonna trade it in soon... dunno what for yet

maybe the new M550i when it arrives

>if I was a tech going through there you'd get a fine.

.... Buttfuck nowhere in northern Alberta, Canada, I got the cunt stuck in that spot for 2 nights and 3 days before we could get another truck that far down the trail, didn't get any fines, this isn't the city. Closest city was 7 hours away. There's a time and place for stupidity and an abandoned logging area is ideal and out of the way.

Just because you didn't get in trouble doesn't make it right to do...

Calm down David Wolfe, it isn't right, it's righteous

I like red, but I'm one of those fags that has to black everything out including badging and windows

Swapped power for comfort. Regret nothing

really? debating doing the same thing

Yup. Automatic, economical and laden with toys inside - driving is no longer an 'event', can just chill and waft along. Maybe I'm getting old

Holy shit that supra looks nice, have you got anymore pics?

Thanks man

I have a Volvo 142 -72 with a "tuned" B20A engine. 2 inch exhaust system so it makes around 90 hp but it can accelerate kinda fast because it weights only ~ 1.2 ton

>Reliable
>Quite Cheap

They are only these things if you are pretty handy around cars.

OP
Buy a Chilsen manual and learn where all the AIC and coolant sensors are. Then familiarize yourself with the relay panel under the dash.

NEVER bring it in to a dealer or a regular joe mechanic, find a private mechanic who specializes in German cars from that time period. Be sure to replace the timing belt early (75k instead of 100k) and change oil OFTEN.

>>>

take that carbon fiber off lmao, looks ricey as fucc

Yeah I bet those chairs at the repair shop ARE comfy.

Its the natural progression. Once you hit your early thirties nothing beats comfort. Airconditioned seats, remote start, little trimmings everywhere, mmm. The best part? You can STILL have power if you do it right.

Just dont be a retard like the other guy and get a Mercedes.

I think it looks nice the way it is

yeah I'm only 23, so maybe a bit too soon to go full comfort, hence considering the m550i

how about no
Hope your a fan of halo LED's too

FUCK YOU.

My daily before this was the previous model C class, zero problems for 3 years. Anyways this one has 3 years warranty and 2000 miles on the clock. What would you recommend?

My summer car. '71 Cuda. Every drive pretty much drops a small nuke in my wallet with our gas prizes here in Sweden but it's worth it.
Now when it's winter I drive a Volvo 245.

I still haven't put everything back on yet, but it's one color for now

Yeah, he definitely wasn't talking about the Toyota, you know, the main focus of the picture.
I hate it when fags like you purposely misinterpret shit.

'16

Damn son.

Have fun fixing everything and rolling.

Sexy asf

shits sick brah

Maybe I'm too basic

lucky faggot

Thank you, it's the ladies reactions that make the costs worth it. It may not be that gas efficient or safe but when you turn that key and that 440 shakes the car you don't care.
Gives me wood every time.

how much pussy got rammed on that bonnet ?

You have a beautiful car and you shouldn't let anyone tell you otherwise

sick cars anons

Too little and too much. Actually fucked up the roof liner once at Power Big Meet (20 000 cars) while banging a rocka billy chick in it.

Just bought this badboy

topkek. would like to see one in the street. my fab american car with the charger 69

>when one logo isnt enought

That's just a plate holder, it gets covered anyways

¨Same here mate, took me 8 years to save up for my beauty (American classics are brutally expensive here) but I didn't know which one to get.
The dealer had a sky blue 69 Charger, with the white stripes at the rear and my Cuda just standing there. Took me 4 hours to decide.
But the engine in mine finally took the win, that 440 Six Pack with a few tunes just one my heart. But I will get a Charger one day.

1.6 tdi!!!!!

Sounds gutless

Luckily in the great state of Florida we don't need a front plate. Double logo!