WWYD to her, Sup Forums?

WWYD to her, Sup Forums?

call her and advice about your being a ultra cuck, then she would probably fuck someone else so bad and send you pics

Nudes? And who is she to you?

Went to school with her, and don't have any nudes, unfortunately.

Name and age?

Not giving name, but 20.

Would fuck her ass while i pull on her hair id slap her ass aswell as i use her.
Wwyd reply 4 reply
If ya have a kik post it can do more there

Push her over the bed and spank her ass until it turned red, then I'd fuck her and pinch her nipples s I gag her with her panties.

Id have her on her back so i could fuck those tits and cum all over her face. After id bend her over and fuck her cunt until i filled her with my cum.

Reply 4 reply
Post kik if ya have one can do more there

Bump

wwyd to ashleigh?

Wpuld bend ger over that counter and ram my cock in and out of her ass id fill her ass and let the next guy waiting to try her tight holes use her

Id fuck that ass over and over agian while she screamed in pain and lust id fill her with my cum and then take her around to places so others could feel her amazing ass.
Do this one

Fuck her from behind in the kitchen while she makes me dinner

gf

Throat fuck till she passes out and i cum on her face

i'd force my cock down her throat and slap her face while she cried.
when my cock was lubed up with her spit i'd bend her over that bed and force it deep in her asshole and pull her hair back while she cried for help

Nice.
Id fuck lefts ass while right watches and fingers herself both girls would be moaning as i use lefts ass as hard as i can id fill her with my cum and make right try to get as much cum as she can put of lefts ass.
Reply 4 reply
If ye have kik post it can do more there

Would tgrow her on the bed and fuck her cunt filling her with my cum over and over agian. Id use her ass afterwards and stretch her nice and wide id leave her tied up with a tape for you to find and watch to see her moaning my name

wwyd to my girl, user?

more of my girl

Ask her what kind of fuck up puts cherries on a god damned cupcake.

Would face fuck her and then cum all over her tits

Would bend her over and fuck her ass till i cum deep insode her.
Do this one

would tie that whore to the bed, invite every guy in the neighbourhood over and gangrape her holes til they bled and she was covered in spit, cum and her own tears