I'm a femanon, I don't wanna have children! Convince me otherwise!

I'm a femanon, I don't wanna have children! Convince me otherwise!

Other urls found in this thread:

re2l.in/1ih
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I dont want children either.

No

Just imagine its a sperm and its ok.

Someone like you shouldn't have children.

I have kids. It ruined my life.

What race are you?

>femanon
you know what to do.

I piss on you! Now GTFO.

/thread

I think she already figured that part out, but i also dont think you understand here loose meaning of
femanon

Why would you want to be convinced?
There are more than enough people in the world already.

I won't do that.

I'm white like milk and sperm.

maybe she's underage you piece of shit\

Then she needs to GTFO newfriend

I wouldn't want a kid if it treated valuable manjuice in that way

tits or gtfo

You know that feeling that somethings not quite right? Like you're missing something. Incomplete. Not satisfied with life. Bored. You don't quite fit in. You go travelling which distracts you but ultimately you don't feel as happy as you feel you should be. Shopping everynow and again is nice but still its back home to your life. Your not quite life.

This is your subconscious craving an infant.

Same to all of you.

Pai, mai du-te-n pizda ma-tii atunci...Eu am venit aici sa-nvat limba engleza!

If your anything other than White dont reproduce.

post tits

this guy is fag

she's my fiancee, "newfriend"
i dunno if she's underage
i like assuming things

checked

I agree! Cool perspective, dude!

Are u white?

Well, it is a free ride after you do. Idk why a man would want to...

Are your genes even worth passing on

>Fifty Shades Of Gray was overrated.
-Abraham Lincoln.

post your tits, stupid bitch.

What the fuck...?

so many faggots that don't seem to understand no questions will be answered when "im a girl" or "femanon" is posted along with it, until you post the tits and timestamp
we don't do this just for the free tits
we do this to teach whores that their gender doesn't fucking matter on the internet, and if they want attention for being a female around here then they will only get it from posting their tits, etc.
seriously fucks like you are the reason youtube whores showing the tiniest bit of cleavage can make thousands of dollars without having a single good idea or ever showing the nudez
you're pathetic

also 2/10 bait for getting my to reply

If you're modest and if you don't think you're perfect, you have to make children, that's all.

This thread is autism

give this man a medal

>implying Sanger wasn't some psycho savage peasant and she totally didn't say racist shit
You're a shifty one, aren't you?

re2l.in/1ih

Are you white? If yes, have kids. At least 3 kids.

>I'm a femanon

You've made the right choice. Move along.

this, this, this and this.

This is actually true. Women who don't have kids are worthless and they know it. They can only play the strong independent woman for so long. After a while her snatch is used up and she's getting wrinkles, and it's just not cute anymore. So she spends her later years alone because she didn't get married and make a family. It's sad, this is the type of life feminism sets up women for.

Yeah, but Earth doesn't need more white people, but needs silence....

have a girl, raise her to 9 years old, teach her how to be a slut, and then have orgies with your daughter. bring like 2 guys home, one for you, one for your daughter and guys will love you for it

Are you kidding? Mexicans and niggers are outbreeding us.

i thought the same thing when I was younger. Then I realized that what else are you going to fucking do when you get older? It gives you something to truly care about other than materialistic things. Sure, you won't have as much money, but you will have a living being that you can mold and create. I think it would be cool to see what kind of human you can create.

Its the closet thing you can have to a time machine imo. You get to see a younger version of you, you get to guide them through life and help them with the same kinds of troubles that you went through

"Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

It really is like having a chunk of your heart escape from you. There's an overwhelming desire to protect but at the same time the certainty that this new little being is ultimately going to be hurt by the world, eventually, despite all your best efforts. However, more prominent is the knowledge that, for the time being, you also have the power to shape this little persons world and elicit such happiness in them that it will make you tear up just thinking about it.

It was just a way of saying citation needed really, I have no idea who sanger was.

My fiancee won't let me have children. He punches me in the belly all the time...

your not going to get laid, so having kids isnt even an option

>doesn't need more white people

uh huh

You voluntarily want to end your billion years old genetic line of evolutionary success.
Why?

We all kill Earth, dude, IDC about niggers or mexicans or even whites.

I literally never get that feeling. Video games my nigga

You're a woman, eh?

Tits or gtfo.

fiancee here
can confirm
i punch her

Oh fuck off with that earth shit. We have to keep the white race strong.

If you don't have kids, you will be the first organism in a chain going back billions of years to not reproduce.

Women without kids at 45 should be shot. You've failed in your primary task and entire raison d'etre for being on the planet. From this point forward you're just an oxygen thief.

Can I punch her too?

no, nigger
you smell

I'll give you drugs

what kind?
do you have a private way to talk?

sauce

I'll give you heroin or coke if I can stab her a couple times. We'll meet at a coffee shop, our code word will be arugella.

I appreciate your opinions, guys, but I'll never have kids! It's too dangerous nowadays.

How old are you?

coordinates?

Can confirm. I have 2 kids and don't have any friends or social life anymore. Also, I don't get any sleep, don't have any money, don't have any free time...

Do whatever you want, who gives a fuck

Fulfill your job as part of the natural cycle and reproduce. That is the meaning of life for every living thing on this planet. For viruses, bacteria, animals, insects and people. Produce offspring and you have completed your mission on this planet.

Hahah, exactly! But that's not me, though...

Im in Detroit

i need coordinates of the coffeshitshop
we'll be there at the time you decide
but we need coordinates

I have two kids and love them to death. I still recommend others to avoid it like the plague.

Marry me OP

My mission is not to reproduce! I'm sure about that, so I let niggers to reproduce, like viruses and bacteria!

Ok, you know Astro Coffee? 5 pm, bring her with you, we'll do it in the bathroom.

>femanon
>dont wanna have children

smart

will it be ded?
coke-cola

triggered by a image
lol

I'm engaged!
But I bet I'm not the only lady who has a perspective like this one.

Not really, for a woman having a kid or two is money in the bank for a couple decades.

kek

Does it matter?

Women are born to be baby machines. You have failed at your one task. kys.

Ikr?! Thanks dude!

quads confirm

>8888

if notded, then reusable with you

Can I maybe hit it after I knife her?

boo hoo I'll go back to 9gag... wait... nahh

Y, this is a big transaction for me, biggest

you veteran?

I don't have a feeling like this.
It's very hard to find a girl with perspectives like you have.

I really wish I could find someone.