Listen to me Bruce, in order to prevent "Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice" from escalating into total mayhem...

Listen to me Bruce, in order to prevent "Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice" from escalating into total mayhem, I just need to talk to you for five minutes. Lex is behind this, oh and Martha.

Returned to Bestbuys and demanded my money back!

Other urls found in this thread:

pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But you kept the shitty sense of humor huh?

LOL

They need to hire god tier screenwriters like Joss "The Boss" Whedon.

>hey bruce, I need to talk to you
>throws bruce 40 feet away
>cmon bruce, I've got something you need to hear
>throws bruce through a wall 20 feet away
>bruce, why won't you listen to me
>bodyslams bruce through three concrete floors
>bruce, please listen to me
>bruce shoots him with kryptonite gas
>bruce, ow, omg, bruce, why
>bruce pins superman to the ground and cuts his face with a kryptonite spear
>bruce, please, save martha

brilliant scene

>he was brainwashed Tony, shut the fuck up
>B-BUT MUH PARENTS!!

walk out the theater right there and even ask for a refund for the popcorn

>Hey Cap, i know your friend has been a pain on the ass for a while, but i'm willing to cooperate so you can get back and...
>SHUT THE FUCK UP TONY MUH FREEDOMZ
I literally destroyed my american flag and tossed by burguer into the trash.

A man like that, words don't stop him.
You know what stops him? A fist.

If he tried to monologue with Bruce at that point Bruce would simply brush it off.
>Ha ha, stupid alien. You won't get my sympathy.

Things had to happen the way they happened. They had to escalate to the point where Bruce was able to see himself as the monster he had become, a cathartic moment.

It's called characterization, pleb. But you wouldn't be making this thread in the first place if you understood this, or if you had been paying attention during the film

Start with the Greeks, and take it from there.

There's still hope for you.

... that's a pretty stupid defense of the scene, as all supes had to do was grab bruceyboy by the arms until he stopped struggling uselessly.

But, instead, he starts throwing bruce 40-50 feet away from him, when he wants to talk to him.

Nice ruse; can't return opened media to Best Buy.

>... that's a pretty stupid defense of the scene, as all supes had to do was grab bruceyboy by the arms until he stopped struggling uselessly.
wew do you have autism?

START WITH THE GREEKS

pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy

its like how when you start freaking out and throwing a tantrum and the big black guys come in and hold you still until you stop.

Except times a few thousand and its one white guy.

>tfw your wife's son does this to you
bad feel bros ;(

Are you going to ignore that Superman in the movie was feeling pretty angry and frustrated with Batman?

The media was crucifying him while paying no attention to the atrocities Batman did.
His boss stopped him doing a story on Batman treating Batman shit as normal while pushing the other reporters to crucify Superman further.
He could see all the terrible shit that Batman did and the people hurt by it.
He had little time and couldn't deal with Batman shit.

The whole movie is about two frustrated and emasculated dudes who are the brink of mental exhaustion and anger coming to blows because they simple don't know or want to talk things further. They're tired and angry, and wanting to smash something.

But then again, women wouldn't understand something like this. Women wouldn't understand how it is to have your sense of purpose and role as man in society constantly challenged ans shat by other people. Discussing things out doesn't help one bit. You just want to punch everything away.

I have a question for people who know Batman comics: is Gotham across the bay (lake?)from Metropolis in DC canon, like in the BvS? Why doesn't Superman just save Gotham every time, it's not like he can't hear it?

Batman doesn't like "metas" in his city or else he thinks he'll lose his spooky factor. So he pretty much threaten all his friends to stay away.

Your reading might be interesting were it not for the fact that the two manly men smashy smashies literally solved nothing through violence and they became besties by talking about their feelings and mothers.

But them smashing each other wasn't about solving shit, dude.

Batman literally wanted to kill himself trying to kill Superman because he felt so inadequate and worthless that dying taking out THE Superman could be the only thing in worth he could see his life amounting too.
Superman was just pissed off that Batman was everything the media accused him of being while no one actually cared about the real bad dude who was Batman.

That fight wasn't about resolving shit, it was to show who was the boss of the gym and release their pent-up frustrations on each other's bodies. It was a cathartic moment. Something that they both needed to clear their head.

>Movie has a lot of interesting ideas, like setting up Lex's motivation to distrust and want to get rid of a seemingly perfect person with shit tons of power because his father was also this larger-than-life-perfect-on-the-outside millionare who secretly abused his child
>Ends up spending time on stupid shit like the nightmare sequence and showing batman's origin story AGAIN
>Could have had at least two movies with the same amount of material, one focusing on the batman v superman aspect with little sprinkles of justice league and doomsday, with the second movie being more about wonder woman and batman shenanigans while properly setting up the justice league
>We got this cluttered mess of good ideas delivered badly and way too much fucking bloat

terrible opinions

no u see its gud cuz u gotta dig to get all that shit from da moovee snyder truly is a genius cuz only geniuses like me can grasp whats going on so stay pleb lol

What was going through his head with the first encounter?
>this guy is fighting the baddies and stuff
>I know! I'll rip his car up and have it slam into a wall
>when he comes out angry and confused I'll say "stop everything you're doing right now"
>there's no way he'd disagree

The notion of why Lex's father would beat him is beyond comprehension. And then using that very reason for hating Superman is even more absurd.
"I am rich, powerful, and angry. Come here son, I'm going to beat you."
Where's the logic in that?

post your face when you realized you paid to see wonder woman open her email

Why would you be dumb enough to buy a bvs movie for ww?