How much are you paying for weed Sup Forums?

How much are you paying for weed Sup Forums?

Oxford UK

£90/$114 for 1/2oz

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.backpage.co.uk/WomenSeekMen/indian-aaliyah-real-photos-genuine-indian-call-now-07444-335-090/20704262
discord.gg/XFsGxzZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ipswich
60 quid for 1/2 oz

Dam I'm in California and good prices here are 60 for a 1/4 doesn't sound so good anymore. But it's legal now so prices should drop and I can just grow it.

Pennsylvania
I got a half oz for $150

how much is half oz in gram?

Norway 650$ 1 oz fuck this country

Really? Texasfag here and I pay 50 for an 8th.I thought you guies would be paying around 35 for an 8th if not less

Montana, USA $8 a gram

Lower Saxony, Germany
20€ per gramm
so 10000€ per kg

oregon usa $8-10/gram

heil
Ben? Is that you?

10€*

Nope

28/2

Houston TX, 80 dollars for an ounce, it's nothing fancy but it does the job.

Oklahoma for regular prices. 20 a G, 50-60 8ths, 100 quarters, 180 halfs, 250-300 ounces.
I pay, 10 a G, 45-50 an 8th, 80 a quarter. Never bought more than a quarter. Perks of living with a drug dealer. Shit prices, but Oklahoma standards.

$20 a gram, fuck me

Shit,I read that wrong.I'm fucking high.60 a quarter is bad ass

60 Quid? You fucking kidding me. I was paying 100 before I found a mate selling and now get it for 90. FML.

South Wales.

£30 for half q, £220 for oz.

£10 a gram off some weasels but they are easy to avoid.

Fuckin £120 for a half
Denbighshire

14g

For sensi or ditch weed?

Amsterdam, Holland.

Per gram: 5 euro for ok weed. 10 euro for good weed.

Ouch, fuck Wales it seems.

You're excluded as that's not fair.

just ditch weed, but for ditch weed it's pretty good.

07376536786 ...Call for you weed...Free BJs avaliable

in toronto is $10 a gram 130-170 for an ounce

Sweden, Norrland.

7euro per, if you get something like 100.

Otherwise between 10-15euro if you buy 5s or 2s

Memphis TN,
$100 / Ounce, etc - nothing fancy but it will get you high.

The good shit runs $75-$130 / 7 grams here, but I can't justify spending that much.

Italy, 12-15 euros for 1 g

uk.backpage.co.uk/WomenSeekMen/indian-aaliyah-real-photos-genuine-indian-call-now-07444-335-090/20704262

Malaysia

$25/ounce but shit ain't so good. enough to get u high

AHAHAHAHAAAA! $10 a gram for better than club weed. Cali Sup Forumsro.

Poland, about 10-12euro for gram.

Fuk me m8's.
CT here, 50usd a 1/4
I don't feel our prices are too bad anymore.

7 to 12 euro's, 12 being expensive. The Netherlands. But smoking weed after 25 on a daily basis is for losers in life anyways.

Here in Washington I can get 1/2 oz for 60 bucks, and that's with a 45% pot tax. Your prices are what I can usually get an a full oz for during sales n' shit.

This is for one gram btw.

10/g NY

Funny thing is, there are people selling shit weed at 15/g and some at 20/g claiming it's god tier, and the shit I got for 10/g was the best weed I've ever smoked. No doubt about the THC levels, absolutely dripping - whereas the other ones barely had any THC.

trips checked

8$ a gram of sweet sweet cratian weed and that fucked up shit lasts me for a week

México, close to the border 125g for $15

Sicily here,

I buy 100 gram blocks of hash for 1400 euro. Not sure if that good price but eh

>£90/$114 for 1/2oz

BAAAHAHAHA OMG!

It's the same here for Washington man. At the store closest to me, prices range from 8-12$, and some other stores charge upto 18, but always have a 10 dollar minimum. I've gotten a 15 dollar gram, and I was not impressed, I'm more impressed with the 10 dollar grams, and I was even blown away by an 8 dollar gram. It was nicely trimmed, good crystallization, and a fantastic high.

But even better than that, they have the 6 dollar joint of the day, all day every day, and it's always either .8 grams, a full gram, or two .5 grams, and I've never been disappointed by the joint of the day. So whoever thinks that price=quality needs to fuck off.

>Buying weed
>Doing drugs

I agree with you

Czech rep - 90$

nope. u just know the wrong ppl or do not live in a city

Ohiofag, pay 90 for an oz of shit mids, but it gets the job done.0

It cost me around $40 to grow an ounce averaged out.

I am to understand some people are way more efficient than that, but its the best I can do.

Problem is its really ebb and flow, you either have a pound and a half, or you are on your last 1/8th waiting two more weeks before you can harvest and another 2-3 after that for curing.

I don't smoke weed, because I'm not a degenerate.

what i only saw from 9 to 19 euros. but i was a turist tho

Oxford UK as well mate, £60 for a q

FL 1/2 o is 110

Depends on how good the hash is. I'm italian too. Emilia romagna

$45-50 for a quad

>Emilia romagna
Oh nice. Forza!. It's not too bad. I've had a bunch in Amsterdam and its somewhat comparable. THe weed here though I get is so shitty I have to only do hash

edinburgh, 2g amnesia haze £18

$20 a G for kush but i can get a oz for $175 with right hook up tends to be over $200
Mississippi

Yep - for whatever reason, the 10/g is also generally properly dryed or whatever - I'm a user not a grower so don't know the process, but that shit breaks nice, whereas the 15-20/g is airy and less THC.

My buddy sent me this pic the other day - I don't use ATM because I need to test clean for job interview, but this is a little less than normal quality, but still, loads better than the 15-20/g

(normally, a little lighter color, more THC around the outside, less leafs protruding)

usa nc prices
$10 g
$35 cut
$65 quake
$120 ho
$200 zip

club quaity top shelf 7.50$ a g when i buy a oz, club has deal once a week

so your prices go up when you buy more? that thats whak.

weed prices are based on supply and demand, genetic dont mean much.

densly packed buds are either vacuum packed during curing, or had better more intense lighting.

airy buds are either sativa dominant, or were dried in nets and cured loose.

The thc % is not as important as the things mentioned above, and the different terpenes and other chemicals in the bud.

You could smoke a 10% thc thats high in cbn one day after work and get wonked the fuck out, and on saterday afternoon, full energy smoke the same thing and not feel shit.

Weed is not as cut and dry as X will do Y, and R will do S.

Well, buying in bulk is better than gram by gram. Seen as how an ounce would be 520? Idk, too lazy to pull calculator or do the math.

Indiana
I get my weed for free from my dad
Last I remembered he was paying about 80 for an eighth of some good shit, I'll have to ask him later about it

5 Grams 50 bucks for a very nice indoor in switzerland

usual prices are way higher for high quality weed but my dealer is also my mate

Perhaps not - but the bud from the 10/g guy had more THC, was more condensed, and got me much higher, off much less.

Like I said, not a grower, just a consumer, and based off what I've smoked, the weed that shares a close resemblance to the above, was loads better than the leafy. And I prefer heady highs, not body highs.

fuck you and your gay ass ounce bullshit
learn to use a real weight mesaurment system like 90% of the world

fucking math hipsters

Not him, but I never bought for more than 35/8th in Texas. Prices scaled really well too, somebody always tryna give you a deal so you buy their weed.

no, an ounce would be 280$ at 10$ a gram

hence when you pay 180$ for a half you are paying 15$ a g

I am not arguing your point, what gets you higher, or a high that you enjoy more regardless of price is to you better weed.

I was only explaining why some bud looks the way it does, indiscriminate to the strain or price.

6€/g Germany NRW

weed math is only math i kno tho

Making TCK Great Again!! TCK IS RECRUITING
discord.gg/XFsGxzZ

1 oz of nice hash £170, London

my measured stuff 30% THC Amsterdam max is 15%

>TCK
whats tkt

Here is the opposite. Weed is decent but hash is very bad

Where my FL scumbags at!?

10 a gram, 130 for a 1/2. Da best dro, shit weed is for eating and selling not smoking.

that looks good

What the fuck are you doing in a drug thread if you don't know how many grams are in an ounce?

>captcha: select all images with trees

That doesn't seem right, but I don't know enough to call you out on it.

30% thc would be impossible I think...that is by weight right? So it would literally be 1/3rd THC...

>30% THC

20€ per week
Smoking about 3-7 gramms a day with my friends

Part of Ipswich bro?

Theres some stuff people have been doing with gg12 under cmh that has been measuring around 32%

That rumour on grow forums, but pretty interesting.

>10000€ per kg
That sounds expensive. Hash in Swedistan cost 650€ for 100g. So around 5000-5500€ a kilo. Talking bout hashish tho

None of you faggots can top my country's prices

90$ for 2.5g weed.

This doubles in the northernmost cities. Tronheim is literally 2x that price.

you'd be a fool to not grow and sell

Spain 5€/gr 15€ 1gr Speed and 60€ 1gr of cocaine

btw really good weed is 20% ish and 30% is what some nice cross breeding can net you, completely possible and currently exists.

Has anyone of you ever had a Weed/Hash overdose? (Not in combination with other drugs/alcohol)

Amsterdam fag here, 24% is legal cap but you can find 28% weed if you look... 30% totally plausible, people who think you're retarded are the retarded ones who never had fucking strong weed.

>ovedose
Unless someone smoked their body weight in weed in less than 1 hour then no.... the fuck you thinking

I have had one OD on weed. I died so shit was not very cash. I'm better now though

New Orleans: $300/ounce