The Predator (2018)

>The Predator (2018)
>A sequel to the 1987 sci-fi film, "Predator."

Will it be as good as the original?

I have hope in Shane Black, but I really want to see who gets cast in it.

Probably not, but Shane Black is directing so it will at least be good in its own right.

I need details to make a judgement

The original predator wasn't even that great, it was all Arnie that made the film entertaining.

People that liked the first one wont like this one as usual.

Poor bait

>Main character will be a Mary Sue
>Men in the film will be cowards and need the woman to save them
>Predator will get killed in the most retarded way possible
>Won't have any sort of atmosphere building and will focus on constant action because muh short attention span
>Soundtrack will be shit

You know it to be true.

Will it star an all-female cast?

Of course not. The original is a product of its time which can't be emulated today, no matter how en vogue the 80s currently are. Hopefully it'll at least be different and interesting enough to stand on its own two feet.

Is Shane Black an SJW?

>two unique unfunny fags make posts like this

Kill yourselves.

Jesuchrist
what would be the next thing? passion of the christ with idris elba playis jesus and Maria magdalena played by an asian trap
its only fucking smoke

Nope. Shane wouldn't do this... A wise ass kid on the other hand is a possibility

you post like that one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

What about Predators?
That was actually a pretty decent movie

Predators -> Predator II -> Predator Dark Ages -> Predator -> AVP:R -> AVP

Anyone who says otherwise is just doing the typical groupthink shit or has their nostalgia walkman cranked up to 11.

No because there won't be as many big manly dudes doing badass stuff

Is this THE manliest cast of all time?

James Franco from the looks of it.

Why aren't there anymore big guys in Hollywood? I miss the 80s

> AvP:R> AvP

Opinion disregarded. My community college film class can make a better movie

>Shane Black this and Shane Black that
The same director you guys thought was going to do something great with Iron Man 3?

>unironically samefagging this hard
Oh wait. It's pic related

probably The Rock

AVP is definitely better than AVP:R.

>samefags but forgets to remove his trip
>gets called out on blatant samefaggotry
>deleteeverything.jpg
kek

What are the chances of Arnold making a comeback?

This. I prefer Predator 2 so much over 1

>hurr-durr I dont know what samefagging is
I didn't samefag at all you newfag
Cry some more

>Predator Dark Ages
wasn't that that shitty youtube fan movie?

>forgets hes a namefag when samefagging
>literally deletes samefag post
Christ.

For you

shane black and the original producer from predator are teaming up. fox will give them like 150 million budget.

it has pretty good chances of actually being good.

i'm excited.

you just know The Rock's agent is calling them every 5 minutes.

Apparently Jason Momoa is in it

sauce?

Why dont you faggots fuck off
Show me where I samefagged

I hope they cast the godmode actor that is CIA.

the last good predator movie was pic related

samefag

That's not The Grey

>another newfag that uses terms he doesnt understand
I hate summer

Said the samefag
Now you know the dangers of being a namefag summer friend

>predators
>hey how do we make the predators cooler?
>Oh just make them like way bigger, and stronger also like bigger tusks and red eyes man! Oh yeah and call them black super predators, I assume adding Satan and or dragon to the name would make it childish... maybe do away with the whole honor hunt thing and just make them evil cunts? Don't forget to have it kill an original predator so everyone knows these ones are like totally way bigger badasses
>Sure. And for the main hero?
>Adrian Brody strikes me as a grizzled merc type right? Maybe give him a full auto shotgun as his weapon of choice for whatever battlefield he was on... and if he could talk like Christian Bale's Batman that would be aces. Also all of his lines should be ham fisted remarks as to how he is awesome and none of this being hunted on an alien planet business should phase him... maybe have him beat the super predator leader to death with a club after it slaps the other predator around easily... you know the one that looks like the one that kicked Arnie's ass... yeah Adrian Brody melee fighting a predator guy was a total badass in splice.
>any other ideas?
>ooh ooh! A Katana fight! And and and like the big Russian guy should be carrying a fuck huge mini gun through the tropical rain forest because that is what he was walking around Chechnya with! Also the convict should call the super predator a bitch and stab him with a prison shank!

Movie was trying to hard to pander, not a bad storyline but should have just stuck with standard predators, got an actual action star for the main and not cast Topher Grace to play Eric foreman in space (bit he is also a psycho!!!!!!)

I could really, really go for a Predator period piece.

Rogue Predator is on the loose. Predator Cop has to team up with locals to catch them. But it's Iceland in the 12th century.

>he hated Predators
>Hurr durr my Predator has to have all white male cast
Grow up, summerfag

Literally wut?
The original Predator was probably the most culturally diverse casting ever done in an action movie without blatant pandering

Quit posting any fucking time, faggot

>hates Adrian Brody
>must have a white cast

or did you think the black super predators were African americans?

Cast Rico from Starship Troopers. Get him on the juice. I want to see that square jaw handsome motherfucker in some more ultraviolent scifi nuttiness.

>all white cast
>nigger namefag racebaiting
>fails
check OP's image dipshit then kys.

So it will be a prequel to Predator 2? Oh please somebody remake Alien 3.

A little known fact about Predator is that director Shane Black is also in the film.

>All female cast
>they get completely BTFO by the predator

>no based Jesse 'Sexual Tyranosaurus' Ventura
>No 'gunna have me some fun'

Doubt it.