Girl i've wanted for a long time finally expresses interest

girl i've wanted for a long time finally expresses interest.

but i'm so incredibly nervous about my sexual performance!

>is my dick big enough?
>will i cum too fast?
>will she even enjoy it?
>am i going to feel shame and embarassment after?

wat do? i feel like saying forget it and just staying home by myself. it's so weird that i'd much rather her say that she didn't want me at all than for her to say that she does want me.

Listen to Nike OP.Just do it

>>is my dick big enough?
No
>>will i cum too fast?
Most assuredly
>>will she even enjoy it?
Not likely
>>am i going to feel shame and embarassment after?
You should based solely on your performance, but her laughter and ridicule will ensure it

I know the feel op. You've craved it to the point of obsessing with worry. It's okay to worry about these things. It isn't okay to wallow in regret for having let the chance slip by. Your first time with aaaanyone isn't going to be phenomenal, but if she already likes you, then shell be open to more encounters.

Just do it like stated above. If you cum too fast finish it by licking her pussy. Go to Google and search on how to eat pussy if you dont know

jesus, man..

Lift her hood and flick the clit.She won't care about your micropenis if you can eat the vajayjay like a champ

its tough. it makes me feel like i'm not a real man, you know?

if you actually care what she thinks, you've already lost.....

This tbh

if you spend to much time worrying about things like that, then shes not going to like it.
You probably will end up too anxious to even get your dick hard, or if you did, your mind would be on so much shit itd be lack luster.
Do yourself a favor and realize that insecurity should've been the one and only number on that list of concerns
This place is a den for insecure faggots looking to spread their nonsense to others.

Sure do. Every man goes through performance anxiety, especially if he's wanted a particular gal for a while. Most girls know this. Just take it slow, and try not to rush yourself. Practice by slow fapping. If you cum too quickly, just play with her and she will be hooked on you.

Lots of foreplay. Make her cum before you get in there, that way when you nut in ten seconds you're even. Then finger her the rest of the way. She'll be so pleased you put her needs first and she beat you two orgasms to one that your feeble performance will be a victory.

sounds like red pill nonsense to me.

just try not to think too much about it m8, turn your brain off and let things happen. Don't think about getting hard or you won't, let the boner come by itself with foreplay. Make sure she's wet enough, go inside and do the thing and even if you last 10 seconds whatever.

Here's the thing OP. Calm the fuck down. If she expressed interest, that doesn't mean you're gonna fuck right away. It means if you play it right you will, and right now it sounds like you're flipping the fuck out. Calm down #1

Don't stress over things you can't handle. Is your dick too big? It doesn't matter, because that's the dick you have. Don't let the Sup Forums circlejerk get to you about size, most women aren't size queens.

Will I cum too fast? Easy fix. If you KNOW you're gonna have sex, masturbate BEFORE you go on the date, or before you go back home with her. Go to the bathroom, rub one out. If you're THAT nervous about it, definitely do this. I know I've done it plenty. Wasn't my finest moment, beating off in some pub bathroom, but I fucked the hell out of her and ended up being worth it.

Will she enjoy it? Communicate with her and pick up on her cues. Don't take any sex advice from Sup Forums. If she's moaning, keep doing what you're doing. If she's not, switch it up

Are you going to feel shame? Shame for what? She's into you. As long as you don't shit your pants you'll be fine.

thank you. good advice for sure

This. If you beat off like an hour in advance, you'll still be ready to go but with a lot less sensitivity. You know your body though so more/less time is up to you. Just don't do it like FIVE MINUTES before, or you'll defeat the whole purpose

chill the fuck out and don't overthink it.
Sex has been happening for millions of years.
So much that it's part of your very being.
So just chill the fuck out and show her a good time.

Sometimes, Sup Forums is full of bros with good advice, angels ready to guide OP's dick into a wet hole of wonders.

so you came to ask advice from retards who cant fucking get pussy good job OP...

Dude... dick size doesnt fucking matter bro when shes into you... IF this was a hookup... and a 1 night stand and she was a slut then yes she might want you to be carrying a 10 inch cock.

BUT! since this girl is actually into you ... you can literally show up with 3 inches of hard dick and shes going to be happy that she gets to touch it...

Think about it this way.. if you were to fuck her and she had a loose pussy, would you bitch about it? no ... youre into her and youre still getting pussy. BUT if it was tight you'd appreciate the fact its mad tight and feels good as fuck..

SAME goes for her.. if your cock is 4-6 inches shes still gonna be down to fuck you dude but if its 10 inches shes gonna appreciate the fact you have a meat cannon.

Wrap your dick up