Are there any people you just fucking hate, people that make you not want to see anything they're in?

Are there any people you just fucking hate, people that make you not want to see anything they're in?

For me it's the Hemsworth guys, especially Chris and Liam. I just fucking hate their faces when I see them already

>tfw you will never bro out with chris evans and chris hemsworth

>Chris Evans

Add him to the list. Chad tier shit who only does capeshit

I just hate the little one, the other two are alright

I'm assuming you're the one on the right?

>being born the manlet, ugliest, dark haired brother in a family of millionaire supermodels

loki irl

This dipshit can crush my interest in a movie with no effort whatsoever

yep, same.
sandler too.

>sandler too.
Agreed bro
At this point, anything with Sandler & his group of friends will repel me from the theater faster than Aussie from the shower

Emma Stone is fucking shit. Bug-eyed and uncharismatic.

jennifer lawrence

I like Chris, he's a shit actor, but has charisma. Liam not so much. The other brother might as well be a paper cut because his existence is meaningless.

Rebel Wilson and Melissa Mccarthy.
nothing against fat girls, but loud, "look at me" unfunny fat girls are the worst kind of people

Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Megan Fox
Shia laeouf
Michael Cera
Will Smith
Ellen Page
Jennifer Lawrence
Channing Tatum
Jonah Hill

I've met all the hemsworths at work and Luke has a huge chip on his shoulder about everything

sean penn
every cw actor

that poor, balding manlet Hemsworth must hate his brothers' guts for getting served everything on a plate to them whe he pulled the shitstick.

I like Thor desu, he seems like a decent comic actor at least (although I haven't seen Ghostbusters and apparently his character is a fucking trainwreck). The other guy's face irks me for some irrational reason. I only know him from the Hunger Games.

Chris Pratt
Jennifer Lawrence
Anna Paquin
Jack Black
Kevin James

Charlize theron
Cate blanchett