Abortions are just one more example of why the west is in decline. No responsibility, no morals, no scruples

Abortions are just one more example of why the west is in decline. No responsibility, no morals, no scruples

I'm sorry that we dont use medieval medicin any more and we actually know how to do stuff now.

Yes, i took the bait.

+1

>all that technology
>lets use it to fuck
no you're a retard

Even if bait you're southern garbage. Go fuck an animal you swine.

>greentexting things they didnt even say
>being this retarded

And why not? The way people talk about it sex sounds like it's a lot of fun.

DIS GUNNA B GUD.

so you are a sperg, good for you kiddo

funny how many cocks are out there that don't care about consequences. without cock, no whore

u need to be aborted

>without cock, no whore

Actually according to the pro-life...

some women would die if not for an abortion.

past that, fuck it. If someone wants to abort a baby let them. One less beta faggot in the world.

Looks like a miscarriage to me

No problem

haha brother in islam if you rape a woman she has to marry you and carry the baby.
in the west the bitch can even put you in jail fucking regressives
praise allah my brother

Fuck off Alan.

Oh the eye rony

what if they have an abortion because they dont want to raise kids in this world?

after all seeing the dumb shit you post OP i wouldnt want my kids in the same world as you either.

You write like this is your first time posting. Welcome to b x

Or just don't get pregnant

If we criminalize abortions we'll have tons more feral fatherless negroes bringing up the crime rate even more.

Think hard.

Yeah, those niggers with 15 children that die from starvation and disease because they can't afford medicine are sooooo such responsible parents....

>when you are autistic and have an outburst online

Is it not just a bit too convenient that there's an entire region you can point to as having opposing views to yours?

I am jealous of the autonomous monolithic community you must live in!

With OP's mindset, then that would mean no condoms or pills because they will result in the west not taking responsibility.
Sooo.. Now we are only allowed to fuck if we are ready to have a kid. Way to go, medieval times!

Nah, abortions are good for the planet

This seems like bait...

But then if that's true,
Gives it away

>lets use it to fuck
SEX ROBOTS WHEN???

rape and murder are fun too.
but we condemn those behaviors because they're hurting other people.
you could say that a fetus is not conscious,
but so are a lot of retards, and i don't see us retroactively aborting them.
but i guess it's because the don't get in the way of people fucking like stupid.

What's wrong with fucking? Sex feels great, you'd know that if you weren't a retarded virgin NEET loser.

I believe that anyone who is outspokenly anti-abortion should then be forced to adopt the children that the mother couldn't support. It's the only way to justify bringing the child into the world. That or actually take the children currently in the foster system and give them a life worth living.

Or anyone who is outspokenly pro-choice should be required to be sterilized so as to avoid the need for abortion

ya'll are so dumb

these "babys" you are worried about are going to be black, drug addicted from birth, and collpase the welfare state if abortion is outlawed

did it once, too much effort just to masturbate with a big piece of meat with tits and a hole in it, hand is much better.

The world is overpopulated as it is. Our resources are running lower and lower.
A plague that wipes out let's say 60% of the worlds population would be best but abortions is at least a small step.
People have been killing fetuses since the beginning. Different herbs and plants were used for thousands of years. Nothing wrong with that. Better to die unborn than to grow up in the foster system/ a abusive home..
Anyone against abortion is an idiot if you ask me.

you are willing to let a plague kill 60% of humans just so you could fuck, realy?

your right you should have been aborted

>strawman
>no valid argument
>complete and total faggot

>no you're a retard

I know for a fact this is what fat retards do when they have no concise argument.

So I could fuck? No. So the world and the humans who live here can continue living. At the rate we are going now we got maybe two generations left before we are done.

i understand that sex is one of our primal drives and was crucial for human survival once, but we are overpopulated and we are intelligent and yet we let our animalistic drives be the main reason to live. people kill to have some pussy, aint that completely retarded bulshit?

Why do you humans like sex so much? is the topic of this thread I'm guessing.

either choose to stop fucking, or you could pray for a plague, what makes more sense to you?

>fucking is bad
You're either a Bible freak or a permavirgin who can't get over the fact that people are getting pussy.

Probably both.

We also kill for food. And over oil. And land, drugs, food, money. Humans kill over everything.
It's part of us. It's never gonna change.

first i made an argument, then i called him\you a retard. now what's your point, retard

why don't you cut off your dick and be asexual you fucking hypnotized mother fucker.

I continue fucking and I pray for a mass death of the human race. If that plague would include me so be it. But I'm not putting any children on this earth.

Abortion should be mandatory for Christians

Good goyim, tell him how greentexts are strictly to quote people.

>being this new

>are just one more
>are
>one
well at least we know you are illiterate.

are you too lazy to click the post # and reply or are you just too fucking dumb like the rest of these anti-abortion pussies?

>Better to die unborn
exactly

id rather live in a country that kills fetuses than some random shit hole like africa or the middle east.

well nowadays fucking IS bad, when it's done with complete disregard to the consequences.
well that not really optimistic isn't it?
no need to cut if off, i'm not a dumb animal who need to be stopped by cutting my dick off, i have a brain and intelligence for that
no babys, no problem, fuck as much as you please
i'm just a human i make mistakes you subhuman nigger