Hey, Sup Forums we just found this freaky alien penis snake

Hey, Sup Forums we just found this freaky alien penis snake

Dare us to pet it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7CChfYoO_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ain't all snakes penis snakes?

Th-thanks Lindelof

The guys were stoned. This scene was after they revealed punk guy had a bong in his suit.

One of the big problems with Prometheus was that they tried to
a) Make a "smart, philosophical sci-fi film"
b) Make another Alien

And these two things don't really mix. In Alien they were grease monkeys stuck in a situation they weren't prepared for. That wasn't the deal in Prometheus. The result was the worlds leading scientists acting like retarded highschoolers for the majority of the film.

The big problems with Prometheus were
a) Damon
b) Lindeloff

Apparently they cut the scene where he actually found one of those critters previous and it was completely docile.

The big problems with Prometheus were
a) script

Those critters were previously nematodes user.

its one of the flaws of the movie, but it's pointless to hang oneself up about this. the rest of the movie has more than enough greatness and substance to easily make up for this scene.

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that this film is a hot mess.

I defended it upon release but I realized I was doing all these mental gymnastics I shouldn't have to be doing to defend something that didn't deserve defending.

Still looked gorgeous though.

It's a compounding avalanche of bullshit from that point on user.
>Oh we found a severed ayy lmao head
>Lets run some electricity through it

>Still looked gorgeous though.
No one says scott doesn't know how to shoot a movie, he's just literally and figuratively clueless when it comes to picking scripts though.

Also the trailer was Hypeasfuck/10

>le special breed of scientist

>more than enough greatness

I wish. The direction is really good, with a better script it would have been great. Needlessly convoluted.

Yet no body remembers that for some fucking reason. Seriously, no one ever brings up there were high as fuck on space weed before fucking with these snakes.

Fassbender should have been the MC.

you are all wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=D7CChfYoO_I

The same mook that wrote Star Trek Into Darkness

Not
a) Title

Yeah, that could have been interesting.

Nigger, no one has been more high than me, and I've never been high enough to fuck with an ayy lmao vagoofaced penis snek. NEVER.

No, Fiefield was high. Its not like he could shotgun hits through his helmet. The other guy is just a very poorly written character.

No protocols and zero professionalism: The Movie

Its like they recruited the entire crew from craigslist.