youtu.be/1b-lQh_Jgb8?t=10m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9PXqG0dvg
youtube.com/watch?v=mUmgmERemBI
youtube.com/watch?v=ClFN--YZyjA
youtube.com/watch?v=YorqSN9KM0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAMN this game was good.
ADVEEEEEENTUUUUUURE RACING!

damn everytime i've heard this, i knew i was going to get fun with bro at the rally battle mode. with the glitch to go on the roof..

I loved but hated this game. Was too young to beat it all the way through, also my memory card was full at the time so it would never save my shit. I'd have to constantly restart the game. Rush 2 was another amazing game I could never save but always loved unlocking the cars. Left my N64 on about a week unlocking cars and tracks. Collecting those Mountain Dew cans was so much fun.

youtu.be/1b-lQh_Jgb8?t=10m17s
>on player 1 screen
>right before the jump TURN MAX TO RIGHT
then you'll be able to go drive on peoples heads but you'll need a turbo tho.

Groovy

lol i remember back when the ps2 slim was released. uncle bought us a ps2 slim and parents game. simpson hit and run and some other rally game... we player few months on hit and run without memory card lol. we were able to unlock bart and lisa's level (not sure which one was the hardest to get) but damn time fly!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9PXqG0dvg

cruis'n'world was also our shit with conker's...
I wish i could go back in time just to watch me and bro playing...

Alright niggers someone help me find out what this N64 game was called

it was a racing game where you could customize your cars a bit the graphics looked a bit cartoonish and it was not lego racers, i thought of it because the graphics of the cars was a bit like the one in OP

you could also pick up powerups and drift and shit nigga i realize its not much but help pls

>HUUUUUM! BANANA.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUmgmERemBI

aw shit niggas i found it this game was the bomb

more details user

>WAVE RACE!

i remember playing almost only in the training level with dolphin. really liked this game.

see maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFN--YZyjA
the intro song was so catchy for me as a kid

loved this game and i'd do the same playing almost in the training level only, also mentioned on previous thread, spent heaps of hours playing this with my dad

lucky i never really played a video game with dad.

We only played Snes game on ps2 with emulator. yoshi's island 2 dk 1 2 3. we were all watching him playing (most of the time dying) but it was fun.

dkc 1 -2 and yoshi's island 2 ost can easily make me cry just by thinking of that. same for simply watching OOT or it's ost. i remember watching OOT run at the AGDQ 2016 (maybe 2015?), i was drinking my tears because of that.

i need a n64 again

we had a transparent blue n64 but yeah, it's a must have console.

Tears are falling down my eyes right now lol.

We spent countless weekend playing that with my sisters and all my cousins, taking turns because even with the adaptater (so 7 or 8 people playing at the same time?) we were to many. So many tournaments

Rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>enter the secret code

completely forgot this one

I though I was the only one who played this.

me too, lol
I still remember getting this game as a christmas present

muh nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=YorqSN9KM0s

Don't forget to chimp out niggers

>What's yo name?

le le le lego, le le lego, legoooo

winner

Mah nigga

Is. This. Spore?

>Neopets

You faggots know you wanted that secret lab map

Holy crap the time i put into this game is insane.

Lucky you, i come with another really great game from ye old pc times. Smash all those motherfucker and get 1st place!!