People on this board genuinely think any hip-hop album could ever be worthy of more than an 8/10

>people on this board genuinely think any hip-hop album could ever be worthy of more than an 8/10

>people on this board genuinely think falco is 2nd on the tier list

anyone who doesnt think its
Fox > Marth > Falco > Sheik > Peach > Puff > Falcon > ICS > Pika > Samus is retarded

Kek gramps get with the times and master Bayonetta or Cloud you cucks.

>implying hip-hop is even worthy of being rated

We get it, you're racist and eggy

Hi dom

Sheik is easily the best in melee so long as you're not an autist who plays space furries and just holds down-b for the entire duration of a match

>not liking objectively the worst genre of music ever created
>racist
really activates the almonds

>racist
Hip-hop is the only black music xD

Doesn't like a genre with literally no substance (with some very few exceptions) and focuses entirely on retarded "boom-boom-bap" beats and equally retarded lyrics about "Money and bitchez and popo" =/= racist

>implying hiphop is music

Puff > Fox

it has been proven by this point

>dies at 50 to up air and up smash
>only does well on two stages against fox
>loses neutral, has to be extremely smart
>punish game hard to pull off

I know Hbox makes it look easy, but it really, really isn't. It's amazing he does as well as he does.

Sup Forums is a liberal board

Yeah, he's a fucking beast for being able to make Puff look good in a 20XX meta

>playing brawl with friends at a party
>choose jigglypuff as a joke
>literally use nothing but rest for the entire game
>completely demolish everyone

go back to le pol RACISS xD

>playing brawl

>Sup Forums is a liberal board
this has got to be bait

mk dittos are pretty fire. there are some good matches.

muh box

this guy doesn't win because he's good he wins because the other guy is less patient than him

Sheik's recovery is even shit at non autist levels. It's so fucking easy to punish.

Is Sup Forums closed for repairs or some shit? The fuck are all these cross-posters?

>he doesn't play SSB
Sup Forums would probably look down on it as a "party game" because they actually take video games seriously as though they're a legitimate art

Sup Forums sucks, I haven't posted there in at least 4 years. Melee is a fun side hobby to share with friends and it's just fun to see what other people here think about it even if they hate it.

imo melee is more of an art than most other games because of the crazy level of focus and interaction required to do anything [currentyear].

if games are all about interaction that is

you are either blind or retarded

>Sup Forums sucks
curious to know your opinion on Sup Forums's current situation

It's gradually gotten worse since 2013. I have nothing against Death Grips' music but I think their antics drew a bunch of low quality posters (especially the whole "Jenny Death when" era in 2014).

It's nowhere near Sup Forums levels of shit though. You can still get some pretty good music recommendations if you ask enough and you can find some hidden gems by looking in enough actual discussion threads.

that's honestly kind of a weird opinion. i mean 8/10 is generally considered to be a very good score and anything beyond that is pretty rare and exceptional. it just sounds to me like you're criticizing the genre but at the same time admitting that there are very good hiphop albums so you're not criticising it too much. like i really don't understand the point you're trying to make

Posting these then I'm going to bed.

I care.

stop playing garbage and play the far superior PAL version, then try to say that shit
p.s. luigi is going to be in SS rank by 2018, mark my words

>PAL
>superior in any way

>YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO