Hi /b

Hi /b

I need your opinion, have a chance to do DMT, was recomended vaporizing it with aluminum foil and plastic bottle, but I've thought of snorting it instead, so have any of you snorted it?

>Get an empty bong
>Pack a bowl of weed, DMT, weed like a sandwich
>Light the top layer of weed and make sure the flame doesn't touch the DMT
>Three big tokes
>????
>Profit

I would like to take it without any other substance, also kinda like sorting things and scared of burning it

whats feel like

Smoke it in a meth pipe, stop listening to fedoras.vapes are shit

you cannot snort it and it work lol, crack pipe works the best. how much the dmt cost you per g ?

Don't have one, I snort meth

And don't want to buy one for a one experience

about 12 USD for 40 mg
in Middle Europe

make one with a shot bottle of henny, bust a hole in the bottom with a nail clean it out good and put steel wool in the tip of the bottle and place dmt on it met and smoke ez pz.

hmm .4 for 12 ur in europe ?

This. Also use a blowtorch or butane lighter coz that shit needs to burn hot. P. S. Do it sitting or lying down or you might fall down.

They literally cost 50 cents you fucking twat lmao.

?? burn hot ? if u put flame to dmt directly the compound with break down

Yep, in heart of europe

ordered from interwebz from friend of a friend of a friend...

DO NOT SNORT

unless you like piss and razors going up your nose.....gonna be a bad time...weed DMT sandwich is correct answer

You heat the glass under it you mongoloid. It's like you've never done drugs or something.

I don't know, our meth is pretty razory too so still think will be okay

More worried about effects than taste and pain

If you want effects you will be better off smoking it. Having it sublimate into vapor will make it easier to get into your bloodstream rather than having your body break down the crystal on its own and absorb it.

So would recommend lightbulb or aluminium foil?

Glass. Since you have to make the thing yourself I'm assuming it will be much easier to do it off of glass since it heats more evenly and you don't have the chance of inhaling aluminum flakes and shit.

This.

Dont take retarded advice, just mix it in some weed and rip it good out of a normal bong/bowl you have.

My bong is shitty even for weed so..

i would go for the bottle method too.

Then what the fuck are you doing within 100 feet of DMT you fucking amateur

No, you can snort it. Works better to dissolve it in distilled water and use as a nasal spray if you're going to do that

Look into a jet water pipe. It is an unbreakable bong.

>can't do simple math
40mg is 0.04g
Great job flunking out of the metric system

It is easy, i am young and just starting experimenting with drugs, also bad luck when bzying it, not big fan of them either

You have to change the structural form of it (it has to be a salt) but believe me: It's hard for chemistry newfags to do it. This shit will also burn in your nose for hours, cause headache, sometimes vomiting and also send you hardly on a trip.

Smoke it ffs. Smoking is the best common consumption form for drugs beside swallowing.

that thing is tight how heavy is it?
how is cleaning it?

Just vap it and enjoy the ride

Depends on which pipe you're buying. A small, common pipe (wich shoult be enough for dimethyltryptamine) has a weight of 50-100 g.

Buy a toothbrush and shit or something else.

I made "The Machine" for vaping DMT and GODDDAAAAMNNNNN.
That shit is so fucking potent I couldn't even inhale all of it, it kicks in a few seconds after you start inhaling and after it kicks in fully you actually kind of forget you just smoked DMT, at least I did and it's pretty common (it's more of a short term memory thing, because suddenly you have this pipe in your hand and you remember it).
It's so fucking intense I couldn't close my eyes so I saw my bedroom SO fucking trippy and everything, my hands were also alien hands.
Trust me, I've done shrooms/truffles and 2CB but DMT takes you to a 10x intense visual trip in a few seconds. It's really fucking amazing....

You have to know what you're looking for though, if you do it right you can have a mindblowing mind trip with your eyes closed, otherwise it might be visuals like me.

man. dmt. shit.

Thinking of the weed sandwhich method, is it possiblle to use tobcco instead, think I already have my share of weed and want to have abrake from it for few months or more

is the darknet the only place to find DMT? also with DMT how do you even make it?

I've done LSD twice (second time im pretty sure I got ripped off lol) but first time i tripped nuts

Also I'm readinig it is not good idea with heart problems, i take pills for high blood pressure, tho nothing serious, you think i will be fine?

From what i know you need chloroform and a plant called Phalaris arundinacea which is pretty common in my area but don't know the process of extracting it

Well, it's like putting the whole beauty and knowledge of the universe in a rifle and aiming at your head.

Would do it if I would be at least 22 and not completely mentally retarded

I am 18 so you think I should het my hands off it?

No, you can buy it from nearly every dealer in urban areas (mostly dreadheads), but the deepweb should offer you cleaner stuff (use a purity-test kit if you wanna be safe)

DMT, also Dimethyltryptamine (sorry, Germanfag) is a molecule which can be commonly found in many tropical plants, animals, even HUMANS and western grass sorts. The production is very hard and needs many chemical shit. Maybe you can find an production instruction in the deep web or clear web. I also found a crystal meth recipe over there (never used due to the fact that i dont wanna try meth)

Oh...and im mentally retarded

word, I know it is in like every living thing or whatever but I had no idea the process of refining DMT i guess

You have to be ready for the "Angel of DMT", you know. I'm really not spiritual but DMT is so intense, you need to be ready for the insights and things that might happen. It's more of a life questions-drug than 'woohoo party on'-drug.

When you're 18 you might be better off doing shrooms and/or LSD, assuming you're in a good psychological state (just like with other psychedelics).

i feel ya, when i was a chem major i looked up ways to make LSD but it was insane to get all the precursors without getting arrested, not to mention the process of actually synthesizing it right or whatever

but yeah fuck meth, ive done adderall hella which is basically legal meth and nope nope nope fuck that

ill prolly just google it sometime how to make it for curiosity's sake, not that i have the brains/equipment to make DMT anyways

in my area is more of bromostp sold as lsd, so dmt feels safer for me

also i just can have shrooms in my mouth, it causes almost instant vomiting

Too much heat will burn the DMT regardless. If it turns black, then you've applied too much heat. It can be vaporized in an oil burner pipe without burning it.

As long as you('re)

>at least 18
>finnished puberty
>hadn't any traumatic experiences
>have no psychological problems (schizophrenia, depression)
>aren't a complete loner like me
>not doing it for the sake of anybody else
>feeling safe doing it

you can still smoke it. But don't take too high dosages. Also, you shouldn't overdo it: After a while you'll get a tolerance so youll need more dmt. Also you can get addicted and mentally ill of it.

Smoke weed or drink alcohol max once peer week. Harder drugs (molly, dmt, lsd, meth, diamorphine) should be taken only onve a month. The less you do it the better.

Also, keep always weed, soft food, water and antidepressants next to you in case you gonna feel bad. If you wanna feel extra safe start with a low dosage and get a tripsitter ( a close friend).

Also, do dmt in silent, darker areas.

oh yeah, woops, forgot to mention 2cb, I would recommend that instead of shrooms.

i always vomit with shrooms/truffles but 2cb is just the mdma-like "stomach wooziness" for 10 minutes, maybe some spitting (just spit) but after that everything is okay and the trip starts.

weed almost daily but getting a brake from it and hate alcohol, took meth twice and bromostp once

Producing meth isn't that hard - if you do the "shake and bake" method. But as you said:

You need to get the shitty equipment (most important: Ephedrine or pseudoephedrine), which you can get in poland.

Also, if you do a mistake your whole body's fucked due to a chemicak explosion caused by a lithium iod, water and some domestos.

Know many potheads. Smoked once with them.

They were kinda envy due to the fact that the weed hit me hatd while their tolerance kept them almost sober.

Stop it for 1-2 months and your daily dosage will feel insane

when alone smoke just about 0.5 g in two joints, with someone it is to 2 g so not that much either pretty cool with the tolerance, it still works about the same

>aluminum foil and plastic bottle
dont be a nigger

I hate just the sound of it

Well, you should still consider changing your consumption behavior: smoking weed on a daily basis increases the risk of addiction and schizophrenia.

Once a week is more than enough - and i say that as a drug enthusiast and future wizard

I envy you with the wizard part

haha. no..and never heard anybody doing it this way. got some changa here.

was supposed to be changa but ordered pure dmt instead

Kek

Also, an advice for n00bs: Stay away from any shit considered to be "legal highs" or "research chemicals"

In 97% of all cases the dirty nigga shit you can buy off the street's safer than this crap.

I would rather smoke 10% pure coke mixed with 90% baking soda and aspirin than "bath salts"

If you wanna know why shit like this does exist ask the politicians

Check my kurwa trips

Either make changa or pack in bong in between two cakes of weed, light it gently until it gets roasting (vaping) the deems.

Best way is to extract it yourself so you have a shit ton to experiment with. Didn't breakthrough fully until my 7th time.

Ps you will fucking know when you've broken through

>lightbulb
>take out filament
>?
>DMT Pipe

You think i can use tobacco instead, having break from weed

>Piss and razors through the nose
thanks user, top tier phrase, will be rehashing it

Dmt is easy tardfag

Yeah you can, if tobacco isn't to harsh. What works also of you save a ton of ash and make an ash cake with deems in the middle. Hold the flame above it for a bit to get it roasting. Once you hear it start vaporizing hit that shit hard. After one bong rip your mind will think "fuck that I'm good," but try and go for the second. It comes on so damn fa st

Easiest way.

/thread

The bong with or without water?

lightbulb or crackpipe, found in a headshop near you... how hard can that be?