This cunt gets paid for doing nothing

This cunt gets paid for doing nothing

Dana L Morris so called principal of Alcott Middle School
Norman, Oklahoma has a gang of bullies terrorizing students at her school.
She does nothing because she's afraid of the parents of the bullies. Plus she gets paid to do nothing anyway.

Dana L Morris 7250 Nutmeg Dr, Norman, OK 73026

Wow what a hag!

NYPA

Did she died?

Holy shit nigga I grew up in Norman. I went to Longfellow tho

No one's asking you little prick. You're not even worthy of being a jack-booted thug in my Army.

>Longfellow
this cunt spent time there too.

sure cos posting full name and address definitely isn't trying to get people to do shit. Try harder

If you were ever bullied then you might have a little hate for admins that don't care

oh I was, for quite a long time. I'm just annoyed by the fact that OP thinks he's being subtle. Also not having control doesn't mean she doesn't care. I'm not into ruining people's lives for no reason

when I was bullied they all acted like I was doing something to bring it on

some admins are shitlords. most are not. OP has given 0 reason for anyone to believe him, and even less to do anything about it

the bullies are mostly hispanic, Dana Morris is afraid of them

>ruining people
she just needs to start doing the job she's being paid to do that's all

Dana Morris knows that the 2 leaders of the gang will be in HS next year so she just kicks the can down the road

Bully made me what I am

Yeah OP, I agree with user. Unless you provide ample amounts of evidence that she's a cunt bag, NYPA. Not gonna ruin someone's life because some edge lord posted their sob story to Sup Forums.

>0 reason for anyone to believe
I'm not going to post info on the bullies or victims cause they're minors but Dana Morris and assistant Superintendent Migliorino deserve no such protection. They're aware of the complaints but would rather do nothing.

Checked. Also fuck the law now. You just posted someone's address on a public board. Give us reasons. And names.

I'd use it as blackmail and make her blow me.

>make her blow me
i would cut my dick off afterward

>And names
Martinez bros run the gang, victims include many, mostly white, girls that bean bros think are "stuck up"

Deport the fucking spics

Dude if you have her address shit on her house/door step. Fuck up her land

Just like all women

>I'm not into ruining people's lives for no reason
This is not my Sup Forums

>I was bullied
being the smallest kid in class meant any he-boy wanting to climb the pecking order would startout by harassing me. teachers acted like it was my fault. principal never even acknowledged it

>Deport the fucking spics
soon, my friend

ITT: School aged faggot OP requests personal army against school administrator who rightfully punished him for acting like a nigger instead of a white person.

>smallest kid in class
Are you me?

Femenism tho

>school administrator who rightfully punished

this cunt wouldn't punish Satan. all she does is sit on her wide but (pic related) infertile ass and collect a pay check

Underage nigger detected.

wasp, born 5 decades ago

>born 5 decades ago
If you're going to make up a persona for yourself, try making one less pathetic than the one you're trying to hide.

>as a gang of bullies terrorizing students
fuck yeah, that's awesome

>make up
i'm an old-fag that pissed that Dana Morris is allowing this gang to go unchecked. One of the victims is a child I know.

>not realizing how pathetic it is that you even know this place exists at your age
Maybe you should let the parents handle their child's problem, you creepy fucking pedo.

>let the parents handle

they've been told unless they make a police report the school will do nothing

Then it's their decision what to do next, you creepy fucking pedo. Maybe if you had built a life for yourself when you should have, you wouldn't have to latch on to other people's families for something to validate your quickly diminishing life.

>how pathetic...at your age
I had an Amiga 2000 bulletin board in 1989
not going to dropout at middle age

>not going to do something better with the little time I have left
You sound like a real winner.

>if you had built a life
i've got kids of my own, don't let them be bullies. As a person who was bullied 40 years ago it makes me mad to know there are still some school administrators who look the other way

>i've got kids of my own
You don't. If you did, you would've had to help them with homework and would realize that you start every sentence with a capital letter and end them with punctuation. You don't belong here. Go make friends your own age, you creepy fucking pedo.

>little time
Hell I eat broccoli sprouts, will live to 100 or more

>start every sentence with a capital letter and end them with punctuation
on the internet? on Sup Forums?
my God you must be older than me!

Not older. Just whiter and more mature. Probably not as poor either.

>Go make friends your own age

I have friends of all ages, female "friends" on the other hand must meet (pic related) certain requirments