Walk into your house

>Walk into your house
>You find Taylor Swift standing there looking at you
Wat do???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URgSsRGkYzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call the cops. Fucking whore broke into my house

rape her repeatedly, then strangle her to death, watching the life leave her eyes

get on my hands and knees and beg her to piss/shit down my throat

I give her this look then proceed to the kitchen where I make myself an overly burned toast. Then I wander around the house for a few hours and then I go to sleep.

Assume she's co hosting the new to catch a predator.

this. Also call the MIB because she looks like a grey alien

We've got a good ol' fashioned get thread brewing.

will you name my kitten

Force her to give me a footjob and cum on her hair and face.

Draw my gun and check my home for other intruders.

Turn 360 and run

Ask her to step on my face with those sweet toes of her

/Thread

Ask her to take off her shoes, then proceed to worship her feet

Lol I'd politely hang up my denim vest and pick up my axe, switch on the tube stacks, and melt her face off with a planet cracking power solo

Feet same fag get out. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

First I would say OK taht is unusual thwen I would assume she had had some kind of mental breakdown then I would ask can I help you

Neutralize the threat with a couple of quick taps from my side arm, then search the rest of the house for other intruders.

this girl really seems like a nice person, i would really like to know her but its pretty impposibru

>hello, how are you?
>Yeah, I've heard of you.
>I uh...actually don't listen to any of your songs.
>Can I have some money?
>No, I don't want sex.
>Okay, see you around.

Those are some beautiful feet.
I'd fap to that

ask her to ravage me within an inch of my life

ask her to name my band

If Sup Forums still had IDs you'd know faggot. Kys

>implying you can make love to Taylor without paying attention to her gorgeous legs and feet

French kiss her!

Lmao i make her a yummy grilled cheese and then put on some cartoons for her while I iron her jammies

Fuck...
Her legs and feet are so fucking good.
Now I have to fap again

Holy fuck this!! love her sexy feet

>Kys
Leafy get a chin please and stop obsessing over smelly feet

ask her for money, then tell her to get the fuck out

>sexy man feet
FIFY

she looks pretty sturdy. better use 10mm and double tap to be sure.

Being a BritFag I'd offer her to watch the old Robot Wars with me, have a Cup of English Breakfast Tea and a slice of Mr Kipling Battenburg.
Then I'd Fuck Her.
Hard.

Shave her head and remove all of her makeup, then take pictures.

There better be bacon on that grilled cheese

kek

Who the fuck are you? Get out of my room.

Ask her to get the fuck out, like any other 12 year old boy body walking into my house.

/thread due to serious cancer

Love u, but im not leafy

If you are British user, then the only Things that can fuck you is your colonies

Jerk for her sexy feet user

>Hello Tay Tay
My social awkwardness would stop me from communicating any further plus Im 30 and married and have nothing in common with a 20 something country/pop singer
>bye tay tay

but....

If I walked into the room and she was spread rubbing her poon and said would you like to fuck me, then I wouldnt knock it back, after I blew my wad Id tell her to eat more and grown an arse

the end

Ask her if she wants to be friends.

Best feet ever man

>hnnggg

need moar

Kill for trip trotting over my bridge

fapping hard for them perfect feet please more

I just wanna suck on each one of her toes and watch her smile/giggle when i also tickle her soles

Make Tay some tea.

tell her to sing for me, have her make me lunch dinner have sex wit her.

I'd just shake it off

Wish Taylor'd make joi videos about her feet

fuuuck yeah i wanna lick her sweaty feet clean straight after a concert

turn 360 degrees and strut away smoothly

kill her and watch the autists on Sup Forums an hero

Tell her to sing into my meat microphone

I wanna eat her ass after her workout

Ask her how it feels knowing she robbed Kendrick of album of the year

omg yea tay tay sitting on your face after her workout, would be cumming buckets

I'd scream:
"Somebody about to get raped, and it's gonna be me."
Whip off my clothes, get on my knees and prepare to loose my anal virginity to Tay-Tay's overly large feminine penis.
If it helps her, I will wear a wig and heels and croak out "Shake It Off", while spanking my own ass.
Hope she is not into oral, I can accept a woman fucking me in the ass, but I draw the line at sucking a female penis.

Enter her

Drag her kicking and screaming into the basement where I'd strangle her with my belt then dismember the corpse and bury it under the hot water heater.

Tbh

But then you would walk into her retard

probably rape here,

1. choke
2. chop
3. pack
4. fridge

Her tight ass on my face and her feet jerking off my cock. Makes me diamonds just picturing it

she does

youtube.com/watch?v=URgSsRGkYzo

I would strangle her and carefully peel her skin off and wear it. Then I would go on a killing rampage. I would focus mostly on babies, toddlers, puppies and kittens. Would masterbate to the news stories of Taylor Swift killing babies . I would find Taylor Lautner and let him fuck me one last time, kill him and drink his blood. When the cops finally catch up to me suicide by cop is my way out.

mmm i am fapping like crazy to the thought of it right now, gona cum real soon for tay and those sexy feet

Miss Swift, it is my belief that on this very evening you have by accident entered the wrong house.
M'ay I, you servitor, call a cab in order for you to reach quick and safe your destination?

Beine wie Doloris.

/headbutt
steal her weed n stuff

Cum for Taylor user. Give her feet a hot load

Call an ambulance and get my two rottweilers off her since they would attack anyone coming in without me.

That bodyguard is hotter than her...

hnnnnng fuck i just made a mess for her feet, feels so good to cum for taylor. thanks user

punch her out, strip her naked, take pics, ass fuck her, post it all on Sup Forums, then dress her back up, steal her money, call the cops, get her arrested, become internet famous

He probably got to pound that sweet tight little ass

Probably put some pants on.

Draw and fire.

probably is, user. call 888-AYYYS to report a suspicious celebrity.

Cum and start farting

Post more Tay Tay feet

if you would have get quads with shit like this, i would hunt you down and kill you with a taylor swift cd.

That outfit is fucking sexy. I wanna put her up on a bathroom sink, pop her tits out, hike up her skirt and take off her panties. Then fuck her furiously until i blow my load in that pussy.
Same for this outfit (pic related)

thank her for kissing and signing my sisters scarf which i stole, and ask for a pair of panties from her signed...

Wer ist Doloris?? Deine Oma?

ask her where is selena

Sand her down, varnish then make new banister for stairs out of her.

Deported.