>Never done anything that most teens do t hat is illigal or dangerous
>Sit inside all day getting fatter and fatter never doing anything interesting

Whats wrong with me..?

You didn't fail user, you just had different interests than most people

sir what the fuck do you think

//thread

i dont have any interests at all. i find nearly nothing interesting or fun

Nothing wrong. You're just boring and uninteresting. You're one of those drones that will never do anything wild or amount to anything and the world will never remember you.

Atleast you're no threat to anyone.

>Atleast you're no threat to anyone.
true

Same, it's true user but let it be the greatest lesson so far for the rest of your life

fuckin got 'em

>You're one of those drones that will never do anything wild or amount to anything and the world will never remember you.

So like everyone who isn't talented or rich? I'm pretty sure you just like me are going to die and be remembered for nothing

Hey I didn't do any of that as a teenager, personally I never had a good experience with alcohol and drugs (and I'm way healthier for it), and I was never retarded enough to properly dumb and illegal shit. Just eat good, exercise and make some friends, you'll be fine.

>Just eat good, exercise and make some friends
If i could find the motivation for it
>make some friends
everyone i've tried making friends with i've just scared away

also, if anyone wants to share a story this is now a general feels thread.

Man in the end everything we do will amount to nothing, it's not like we have much of a chance to be famous. Millions of people go by without getting famous, even if they should - thanks to their hard work or talent or whatever.

ofc u can be as this fool who burned down temple of artemis or a school shotter

but u should just be happy with what u have, maybe try adopting some philosophy or religion, and generally try to stay positive

>Never had a job as a teenager

time to get a job

>Never had wild sex as a teenager

got plenty of time for that in the future, relax

>never experimented with drugs or alcohol

You can do that whenever you want to, dont get addicted and dont do too strong stuff and youll be fine

>Never done anything that most teens do t hat is illigal or dangerous

illegal does not equal fun.
How about dangerous? go ahead

youre lazy

solution? be more productive. How? not being on Sup Forums is a good start.

the solution is obvious but you simply have no energy to actually follow your life goals? Only you can fix that user.

i would suggest randomizing your normal life to mix things up. wake up earlier, eat something different than the usual. Make a random list what to do, even the most tiny thing is good. start exercising no matter what - its the best cure for anxiety and depression, literally objectively works, atleast temporarily.

>lol, look at this normie giving advice to my constant depression, thinking he can help.

i dont give a shit.

Good luck user.

I'm 19 and the differences between you and me is that i had 1 gf that i didn't manage to have sex with
I did drugs but they didn't work...Cuz cheap junk
And have gotten drunk with friends
Started working when i was 17 as a kitchen as a do all guy for the summer.
After i graduated high school worked as a do all guy at a fruit and veg market for a few months skipped a year and didn't go to college im saving cash for college so it's on my parents which leads till this day that im like you but i'm doing dumbell exercises and getting stronger.
user life is in front of you just because you didn't get a girl pregnant and end up being a fuck up for a dad is not a problem look at what your dream is and try to reach it somehow
Cheers from Bulgaria hope you read this Good luck in life

>be me 16yo fag
>be scared of society
>many girls in ur school say u are like 9 or 10/10
>hate them and just be outsider
>make friends online
>depression getting bigger and bigger
>one of the internet friends wanna meet and fuck with you
>say no cause you are scared as fuck
>dissapoint your family 'cause your grades are much worse than they used to
>see no future and just hope to die

i cannot help u with ur girlfriend problems as i never had one, but i can help u with ur grades. what troubles u in school user?

>many girls in ur school say u are like 9 or 10/10
>hate them and just be outsider

>one of the internet friends wanna meet and fuck with you
>say no cause you are scared as fuck

user are you gay?

I'm already known for something but nice try ;)

but you won't be in a few years so what does it matter?

Know that feel. The funny thing is in my last few years of high school I changed gears and started hanging around friends, doing shit outside the house, being more outgoing in general, etc.

Problem is, my friends were all about as dull as I was, boy and girl alike. The wildest thing we did was... go to the movies?

Compared to my approximately 3 year younger brother, who joined the football team, drinks and smokes at parties, fucks random girls...

>Atleast you're no threat to anyone.

I'm joining the marines

Don't worry anons. I am 20. I've drank tons, smoked weed starting in tenth grade, had crazy sex with 13 different girls probably a close to two hundred times (almost had a kid but we got it aborted), I even have real life friends that I live with that aren't too weird or shitty. But I still hurt every day. I want to kill myself every day. I hate the prospect of getting a real job. I hated my jobs before college. I really wish I could say that the life I lived has gotten me any closer to being happy. But I don't think it has...

so why don't you kill yourself? things won't magically get fixed by themselves and you sure as hell won't fix them so why don't you just end it now and save yourself and your family the troubles?

yeah i've never had gf too friend
i just cant find motivation to learn
i am not retarded, learning isn't problem for me
just prefer to lay all day
i'm complainig this actually

Good for you, but once you get both your legs blown off by an IED you won't even be a threat to children.

You need something called "the good shit"

I.e. lots of tasty drugs

OP here.
Is it normal to not remember what you did or what you said to your friends the day before?

>i am not stupid i could do it if i wanted do i just don't feel like it
keep telling yourself that user maybe you'll belive it one day

because my mothers sister commited suicide
imagine i would do the same thing
just no

Bro, you are you, stop comparing yourself,

I never went to high school, dropped college, grew weed, done many drugs, only had 1 gf, sexed 4 people since 14, 23 now, still feel like I failed life

>the day before

I can't remember jack shit I said 15 minutes ago. Im so distracted with everything around me that a conversation with my friends is trivial at this point

oh because reading books is soo hard
people arent stupid, they are just lazy

Alright faggot this isn't thumblr i replied because i thought we are in a similar pickle jar but you're starting to piss me off you soft faggot grow some thick skin will ya

>Legs = threat

What about snakes?

Checkmate, atheism

i am not questioning your memory or your ability to read only your intelligence.

yes i know what you mean, with my friends it was make fun of me.

if you think Sup Forums is for the edgiest 3dg3l0rds there is on the internet you're the faggot here. gtfo you fucking newfaggety cuck.

Snake bread lets go

My life sucks too, so don't you worry.

>moved to another country about a one year ago
>left all my friends back in there
>too scared to talk to foreign people
>always alone and sad
>sit inside all day and just eating and playing video games and masturbating
>like couple girls in school but too scared of being rejected and because of the lack of the language
i just don't know what to do

faggots like you are making pussies like him not grow thick skin and keep him a self blaming depressed shit

Where'd you come from and where'd you go?

He can have my skin

Nigga live your own life, and not some fanciful bull shit others expect or tv sells.

Be good, and do you.

How nice of you

Best advice so far

>have a kid
>helped many people for free
>probably forgotten by the time my kids die.

Does anybody have good quotes/ pictures on betrayal?

We all end up being forgotten some sooner some later who cares

Doesn't matter, won't change the point

>>Sit inside all day getting fatter and fatter never doing anything interesting

that's the only thing you are doing wrong.
you can start doing all the illegal shit when you are older and wiser.
i never had alcohol until i was 23 and drugs only this year the outcome is that i'm in general more fit, my liver is in mint condition and i don't suffer any ill effects from the long lasting consumption of cannabis or other drugs because my emotional state and brain are stable whereas i could have been a danger to myself i had done them while i was a teen.

Just work out a bit and develop good habits, focus on learning how to talk to strangers, my advice for you is learning locksmith or lockpicking, not to become a nigger and go stealing but to make quick easy cash lockpicking the doors of people that loss their keys and shit. i did that as a teen and made lots of money

Sure it will

Depending on the country, being white will get you pounds of pussy

If anything the masses of people doing the shit described in the OP are the drones

Why do you have to be a teenager to do any of them?

OK, let's say I moved to Scandivia

>be 16
>have the same revelation as you do
>need to fuck grills
>need to get invited to parties
>need to generally be known at my school
>start to workout
>but just enough to get a nice posture and not fat
>I'm already blessed with good looks
>all set
>start at new school
>blank sheet
>most of the people who knew me, knew me as a autistic beta faggot
>but idgaf
>driving motivation is to show them am better
>start meeting new people
>keep the cool people in my circle and ditch the artistic ones
>slowly starting to become a normal fag
>start getting invited to parties
>grills notice me
>get a girlfriend
>have a another girl as back up
>break up with gf
>immediately get a new on
>my charisma skill is getting higher
>people notice
>starting to get cocky and cheet on her
>hosting parties and going to parties more than ever
>gf catches me cheating people find out
>we break up and I continue to party and hook up with the grills
>find a litteral 10/10 grill
>all the guys are after her like dogs
>set my self a goal to get her
>my confidence is sky high
>get the grill and fuck her

cont?

Oh, well I meant more like Asia or something.

Are you me OP? I literally have no drive to do anything that is not "mandatory" like work or studying. every single point in your posts also apply to me.
wew

22. Don't want to get gf.
Alcohol? Not my thing.
Drug? Too expensive oh and dangerous too.
Friends? Don't force it.
Sitting before computer: honestly i could do that all day long. Sadly we need to get job to earn money to live.

you fucked 10/10 girl
you are so cool user
wtf is ur life only about fucking and partying?

Btw my parents totally killed my drive.
>you can't get into a good schools with grades like those.
Actually got into a good school with very high score.
Well currently working on trying to get back my motivation

Not OP but in a similar situation. I've all but decided to join the military. Get some discipline, get fit, get some miles under my belt, and so on.

OP,

People are never fully confident in what ever they do, and everyone will try to act like they are. My generation (im 20, so prob yours aswell), is a generation of degenerates. People start to only care about going to the gym, and being "healthy". People are not looking out for each other, and are too socially awkward to speak.

I get annoyed by the fact people post pictures and bullshit on social media and act like they achieved all that they want. But in reality have the most dead feeling inside, just staring at their screen and posting the 500th selfie. This generation reflects the stupidity of man kind.

Please don't compare you self to other people of your age.. Try to wake up earlier maybe, go for a walk.

I think you would like photography in the early morning, or maybe pick up some instruments and play.

What ever it is, never compare yourself to others, cuz in the end.. everyone is doing that already in this stupid generation..

inb4 faggot whatever