Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums ,

In your experience, if a girl makes fun of you , says really nasty things to you, and makes fun of you for being single, what does this mean?

Probably means she either thinks of you like a girlfriend or wants you as a boyfriend what do you want?

What kind of nasty things does she say?

She might want sum fuk, she might hate your guts.

Either way, more pics of those tits

She's totally into you. You know those things that they say about kids being mean to kids they like? Absolutely true for everyone. Always. She wants the D bad user. Give it to her. The more she says no, the more she wants it.

She either hates you or likes you.
Either way she thinks about you so..
If she hates you it can be because she likes you but you don't give her attention that kind of stuff

THIS. She clearly wants your D. Go for it bro, and don't let any amounts of denial stop you!

definitely doesnt hate me. invites me to hang out a lot with friends.

prob sees me like a brother tbh.

It means you're a cuck.

Just pull it out sometime she's alone with you. If she doesn't seem into it right away, just put it in here. She'll love you after

ah, reddit using words they dont understand as usual.

Guys im in the same situation except she has a boyfriend right now.

>whip it out and rape her into submission
I fucking love this website.

If dubs, she is secretly in love with you. If trips, she wants you to turn her into a cumdumpster.

It means she is an asshole, dude

Your attempt to cover your cuckness only resulted in appearing more cuckular

Most amusing.

She wants the V.

LOL!!!LURK MOAR!!!! SAUCE XDDD??? EPIC WIN BRO!!! EPIC. SIMPLY EPIC.

kys cuckle doodle doo. no one even uses cuck on any other board. the fact that you type cuck unironically shows me you only browse Sup Forums and probably came here 2 hours ago.

It means i hate fuck her extra hard and make sure to cum on her face.

Just react like you do to your bros.85% of things chicks say isnt what they mean or the true message they want to get across

>hate fuck

i would badly but i dont even know how to escelate it to that point. im not a virgin but my only girlfriend came to me. i did no work lol.

she wants your dick, slay that pussy, while listening to dragonforce: Operation Ground and Pound.

that you should shoot up your school

Actually there was a time when a lot of those were used both ironically and unironically across Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and I imagine across other boards too, albeit less regularly. The fact that you don't know that shows what a complete summerfag you are, so I reinstate, eat an entire bag of dicks you cuckold bag of prostate milk

Well OP you said she has a boyfriend maybe she's just messing with you.

Or maybe she really wants you who the hell knows test the water if she makes fun of you tell her that you know she want's your d and see for her reaction.

If she smiles or laughs yup she wants it if she is disgusted but still looks at you she wants it,if she gets red she's in love with you,but don't be a faggot and say that like a cuck say it in a joking manner and see the results.

If she's creeped out you just lost a friend.

How the fuck do you even flirt with friends especially if they just shit on you 24/7