Girl here

Girl here

Why are most men so pathetic? And the very few that are not pathetic do only want to use me for sex

Tits w/ timestamp first

what? i only talk to dudes who dress up like chicks and like to get fucked in the pooper
go away

>why do they only want to use me for sex
That's all you're good for

Time stamp ya dumb broad.

You're dating the wrong men. Don't take a fucking neckbeard or chad out to dinner next time

everyone repeat after me:

TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO!

>use me for sex
You have another purpose?

yeah scream that newfag anthem on these bait threads

Chicks claim they want a guy with feelings but its a complete lie. What else is new? Women are too retarded to express what they want because they aren't hapoy

Jesus kid, if you only knew that used to actually be the way the community here behaved before all the newfags and normies showed up.

Underrated post

This place used to have rules and now you get called a newfag for using them.

>kek

another nail in the coffin for Sup Forums

I know right.

Pic related.

You are not going to find one from datings apps, dating websites, nightclub, nigger rap club, bar or pub.

Is that nigger crying over Lana del Rey?

No, newfag. The rule is you don't respond at all until tits and timestamp are posted. You don't even respond to say "tits and timestamp." Especially if you don't sage.

Also, sage.

Women ain't any better.

Face it, we all suck. We should have a good race war or two; maybe a worthwhile culture and race will rise from the ashes.

Though I doubt it.

Because women were given rights and ruined the family unit.

>be Chad Thundercock
>don't date women
>just meet and fuck them while keeping them emotionally attached
>Been over 10 years since a real GF
>Just been slammin poon
>Girls I neglect want it even more

its like other guys don't even want to fuck women, just witfully talk shit to them 24/7 and coifully make them feel ugly and EZ snatch

Girls think they want they want some emotional man but really all they want is that alpha from HS that makes them think he is out of their league.

If they only want to use you for sex then that means you have nothing of value to their interest. You're mearly a release. If you were interesting they'd do other things with you. Think about that.

B_8_h_a_r_d_e_r_f_a_g_g_o_t

You are probly a cunt to the men who treat you right, then act all slutty around those men who use you for sex. (I wonder why they use you?) lol I see sluts do this sort of thing all the time.

Now post you tits with a timestamp you fucking whore.

Then where in the fuck do I need to go to meet a woman?

A man who tries to be a man is called a chauvinist. Therefore a man can only act like a woman. Therefore moody, bitchy and emotional. Now men are bitches. Those who aren't in the category only seek to take advantage of the easy pickings. Thus assholes. Feminism killed men.

Cuz all women are narcissist retards who got high on feminism and decided to only breed with the shittiest males society has to offer, thus all the men you are attrcted to are shit and all the good males kill themselves from lack of loves.
ergo, women are destroying the fucking planet. Your lot are responsible for the death of baby seals and polar bears.

yeah, i'm gonna answer. But first timestamped tits.

A real "man" is not pathetic. Maybe you dated faggots or cucks

Because misogyny. That's why.

Boobs or Leave

Everything you need to know. Now Tits or GTFO.