What is honor?

What is honor?

Honor is the lie society teaches boys in order to have men who have internalized their own disposablity so that baby factories can have protection.

A man who values honor is mentally cucked.

Really? what is honor?

Just by being white, youre a racist and a Nazi

Just by being male, you hit women, you prevent women from being successful, you "dont let women talk," by standing around and waiting for their retarded ass to figure out what it is they want to say that they'll never put into words

Just because youre heterosexual, you're a "bigot," and a homophobe, xenophobic and closed minded.

The only ones who could be honorable, the white males, must now re-define what honorable means in 2017. I guess you're honorable by not buying a suitcase full of ammo and going on a killing spree.

So you white?

I wrote this im about to go to the store

You dont have to be white to be honorable, most whites under the jewish new world order do not act with honor

What comes to mind is all the sherpa, pakistani ass niggas who served for british royalty in wars. Dudes who risk their own life to rush enemy positions because they know if they are successful, they save their unit, if they arent, they die

Honor is when you are left to your own to make a decision. You know any rational person would give up and you do it anyway for the greater good

im going to the grocery store Ill be back in 15, 25 if women are checking out in front of me, they're always retarded with their purchases

We've lost honor over the generations. We no longer hold ourselves to high standards and settle for the mundane or the petty. Honor is establishing a code of behaviors that retain a sense of dignity and responsibility. Those who violate this standard are subject to a loss in status, dishonored. Maturity is key. We do not have enough maturity in society anymore and we've become lost to a sense of entitlement. Honor and equality are not compatible. Honor that can not be lost is not honor. You must be held accountable for your actions, but forgiveness is an honorable characteristic so you are not condemned to dishonor eternally for minor infractions. You just have to maintain a sense of decency to be an honorable person.

WHAT IS LOVE?

>Honor is establishing a code of behaviors that retain a sense of dignity and responsibility.

Explain

A false system of belief in which pride is put above logic

BABY JUST FUCK ME!

Some shit evil people made to make good men easy to kill

1 vs 1, no pushing off the cliff.

Honour is what remains when you are long gone. It is more important than money or lives.

It's a cellphone, fam.

Honor, being able to hold ones value to a level of esteem. Think back on what you have done. How you treated those who held no honor of their own. If you believe it involves race or sex, you miss the mark. Now get out and show you have something worthy.

This is essentially what honor is. Honor is a set of behaviors and attitudes that attest to a MAN'S degree of indispensability to society.

Women are born to any given society as largely indispensable. So women tend to not give a fuck about it. Even in the most brutal Muslim Regimes women are generally treated better than men on average.

So, what is honour. Well doing what you say, and saying what you do is a trait that society likes. If you practice this you are said to HONOUR YOUR WORD.

Being courageous in the face of danger. Society needs brave risk taking men. They are honoured with praise and adulation for displaying this trait.

Being calm collected and mentally/physically in control. Where women are allowed to shit their pants at the drop of a spoon. Men are expected to be in CONTROL. Men that display this... are given praise and adulation. They are HONORED and perceived as HONORABLE.

Being deemed valuable by others. If Emma Watson, a very valuable woman to world society, asks you for a dance. She has essentially deemed you worthy of being worthy of one of the most valuable women on the planet. Therefore you obtain some of that perceived value. You have been HONORED.

MGTOW, a philosophy I embrace, is a philosophy that essentially allows disenfranchised men a new focus. A new means of discovering their own self worth. It's armour against the constant dishonor that society and women heap upon those deemed to be shit tier males. The philosophy focuses men on their own means to self improvement regardless of the attitudes of others.

The end result of MGTOW is the road to male indispensability absent the pressures of women and social norms for men. It is liquid self actualization.

Codes of honor vary and often contradict each other. There's no single way other than something very generic, but to give one example: stellar performance at work is a simple (but often difficult to do) thing an honorable man would do because of the importance and responsibility maintaining a job requires. This has nothing to do with knighthood or fighting in a war but you shouldn't lack in your duties regardless.

What benefit is there to you for having honor remain after you're gone?

Is it really honorary if you're doing it for benefits?

>Really? What is honor?

>Just by being black, you're a jobless nigger and a thug

>Just by being female, you waste money, have no ambition, want to cut cocks off of men, lead men on by standing around and waiting for their beta ass to figure out what it is they want to say that they'll never put into words

>Just because you're homosexual transkin, you're a deluded mentally ill autistic retard

>The only ones who could be honorable aren't white or cis and must now redefine what honorable means in [c u r r e n t y e a r]. I guess you're honorable if you weather the storm and don't kill yourself.

Do you see why you're retarded yet?

Honor is a combination of: Respect for all people, including your enemies or rivals. Staying true to agreements. Being tactful in any situation. Showing restraint and/or mercy to those less fortunate than yourself. Generally just not being a douche all the time. All these concepts are foreign to Americans. Honor is dead here.

First of all, you won'r be remembered as a pussy, second of all, it increases your chance of being resurrected if you believe in that.

The benefit is for the living. Being honored after you are gone is of little worth to the dead, but major worth to the living male friends and family of the one being honored.

This.

It's nothing more than a carrot/stick used to enforce male gender roles through a system of rewards and shame.

It's a form of control.

For example if my daughter was to become a hooker or a coal burner - she would be expelled from my house and disenherited. It would not be a nice or moral thing to do, but it would be for the best.

Honor is having a personal moral compass and being true to it regardless of the circumstances you might find yourself in. Honor is controlling your emotions, understanding your flaws and overcoming them. Honor is treating other people the way you want to be treated.

Honor is looking in the mirror and being able to respect the man looking back.

Honor is something open to debate that will have different interpretations according to personal ideas and different cultures.
Personally i consider that honor is the deep respect one should have for it's own life and the life of others. So one should consider that he can make mistakes and that one can act in a wrong way considering that we as humans harm each other in many ways.
So being responsible and respectful is not an easy task, you need to always pay attention to your own actions and understand the difference between being tolerant and being submissive.
Honor for me is a personal system of ideas that each human should consider in their own lives.
A man can have honor when killing as much as saving a life.
We will face tons of different situations in our lives, and we can't be sure we will face it as best as we can, but we definitely should always try to.

>being this blue-pilled

Go away Ubisoft, For Honor is shitty af

>Do you see why you're retarded yet?
didnt read your green text wizardry, I'm top percentile IQ

take a knife and slide it into your throat fag