Looks like you alt right racists failed and Trump will be getting inpeached in a few weeks

Looks like you alt right racists failed and Trump will be getting inpeached in a few weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–United_States_border
twitter.com/AnonBabble

republican majority house and senate. not fucking likely

Do they actually check on what they pay you to post? You could probably be having a lot more fun with this.

So? Hillary will still never be the President.

I think there's a good chance he'll get impeached. But it will be by a Republican Congress, and he'll be replaced by a more politically savvy politician in Mike Pence. By comparison, Pence will look like Jesus, and America will have been saved by the Republicans, who will be stronger than ever. Meanwhile, the Democrats will continue their trend of being increasingly out-of-touch and self-destructive. Their far left will break off, and Pence will be a cinch for another four years.

That would be a dream come true *_*

really doubt that. pence will catch the flak for being a trumpet and loose in 2020 to elizabeth warren/nancy pelosi ticket

Pence was such a brilliant choice. If they kill or impeach Trump they get a guy who thinks you can zap the gay away for a president. They can't do it, they're stuck.

Warren and Pelosi are even less likable and less electable for president than Hillary was. And part of the problem with Hillary was that even though she was deeply flawed, everyone was afraid to point this out, let alone fix it, because everyone else in the Democratic party would scream "misogyny" at even a legitimate critique.

Of course you can zap the gay away. Apply enough electricity, and they'll never be gay again.

Trump will bring about the end times before he gets impeached

Good night all

Jesus, the republican plan was fucking brilliant. Elect a meme president, shit-can him when he inevitably fucks up, and consolidate total power for the party line.

No wonder we're getting americans coming up here like wetbacks across the rio grande

Warren is running for senate in 2018.

Have you considered building a wall?

>haha he said election is RIGGED
>HE WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH HAHA
>HE'S A RACIST LOL HE WONT WIN

>he's not my president

Nah B you trippin

>you're either with me or you're a racist who beats women
I genuinely can't believe the left is doubling down on this platform

>Baseless dem voter fraud accusations.
>Literal soviet plant.
>It's ok if republicans do it.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–United_States_border
> 8891 km
> population less than california

who is going to pay for that shit, you?

they are all gang raped faggot, but wait! they said no homo after drinking 1l jar of cum 5 minutes before.

No chance...I expect someone will drop a house on Pelosi any day now

baseless? nah some bitch in texas just got arrested for voter fraud lol

soviet plant? yea hillary did give them that uranium

it's ok if they do what?

They literally can't get any word of criticism out of their mouths without invoking misogyny, racism, homophobia, and Islamophobia. Often while at the same time complaining cis white Christian men, and not getting the irony there.

>They literally can't get any word of criticism out of their mouths without invoking misogyny, racism, homophobia, and Islamophobia

That where you should stop arguing. because this is a simple fact. that the truth. Dumb people wont search if it's true or not that someone is homophobic or not.

a person insult another one as an idiot. nobody care even if false

a person insult another one as an homophobic. everybody lose their minds.

They sold their ass many years ago for stupids idea just to get elected.

they sold out to the SJWs just look at bernie sanders pander to blue and pink haired 400 lb feminazis....

>that the truth
and you dont need to reply anything else to the idiot arguing with you.

Let the idiots be idiots. They wont change even after you told and show them what's the reality. This is why the world is fucked up. until such idiots exist on this planet...

yep. but the truth hurt.

After that, there is 2 type of these idiots.

Those who's going to suicide afterward because they got their eyes opened.

And those who still shitpost online because it's easier for them, no need to see the person in real life.

>inpeached

argument over

The Republucans will still be in charge of everything.

looks like Hillary's never going to get impeached.

because she never got elected.

It will take longer then that. Something would have to come out that's so damning that the Cons would need to screw him over or risk losing Congress.

I feel like theres a internal war between Donald Trump/FBI vs CIA+Established Politicians hes threatening to expose.

Some of the Pizzagate shit is a stretch but i genuinely don't think any sane person can look at those emails and the context and not thing they are covering up something something sickening, who writes in an email to a brother that they are bringing pizza back from a visit to some arab shithole

An adoption agency that was banned from operating in december time got raided today

>impeached

Thinks not being a liberal retard is an impeachable offense

story ? i think i've read it on Sup Forums about the adoption agency but not sure

Hillary would have been impeached to serve her time in prison

The war is Donald Trump vs Deep state

not in 2 years lmao #thepurge

it was never about her being president she would have done a fine job not perfect not necessarily amazing but she would have been fine avg etc some good some bad instead of this garbage fire we have right now. besides kasich would have been much better then trump lets be honest (i lean liberal but try to be objective fact checking sources etc.)

Unlikely, Obama pretty much ruined the country and he didn't get impeached

>libshits still this triggered over losing the election

>inpeached
>n
>p
>e
>a
>c
>h
>e
>d

I know that things are looking down for you right now and that this is the best you can do for a job, but I want you to know that things will get better for you. This isn't your only option, and you can do a lot better. Good luck with your job search.

topkek

dude im English , i know fuck all about you americunts activitys but i can see from even 3 thousand miles away that womans a massive pile of grief , fuck me she lied and cheated enough and that was prior to the election . We only get bullet points here and it was arse clentching to know the bitch would have sized upto putin ! .If she went up against that ginger cunt and lost just how bad must she be ? Get over it , mold that fat useless tard to do the correct thing by all and be done with , it happened .

trump wanted pence to be president the whole time!

Hillary is a spirit cooking witch

clinton wasn't a liberal, there has never been a liberal president.

so many half truths and flat out lies ..

just one example is that health care spending always go up but went up less under obama that the two preceding presidents.

FDR

>t. libtard

>source
>my ass

lol

Fuck, if Trump gets impeached, we'll get President Pence. I would fucking love that. He's a real conservative. Much better than Trump.

looks like the usual suspects remain alienated from reality

samefag

granted, but since FDR, in the modern context, there has never been a president that has corresponded to current liberal ideals.... i dont care, but its silly to say that liberals are upset since losing the election... their views were never on the ballot, and have never been..

Clinton beat the liberals in 2016.. she cheated, but thats when liberal interest came to an end.

trump just beat a centrist right leaning hawk... big deal. .. the left has no real affiliation with clinton. ..thats why she lost.

>health care spending
>less
>under obama
hahahahahah
this is now a comedy thread

Congratulation, newfag. How did you found out? That the second post was something user wanted to add to it's first post ? That incredible, even Sherlock wouldnt find this!

even if he did, it doenst mean hillary will take the place. it will be Pence. All trump supporters gave a shit about was not having Hillary elected.

We will make th US pay for it.

the census actually..
also so much of what obama had to deal with was the result of the global financial crash... if you cant see that such things cant be fixed in "the first hundred days" then you are just being silly... the u.s economy takes years to change direction.

topkek

the rate of increase slowed. also 20 million extra people got health care... obamacare is pretty fucked up but its better than what went before... im sure some people suffer, but on a national level, it was an improvement

Actually if you really want to play that game, there has never been a Conservative president. Conservatives were the forces of reaction that tried up uphold the feudal, aristocratic order against the Revolutionary, burgher liberal sects of society.

Conservative of today is literally short for "Liberal Conservative". Actual conservatism began to die with the French and American Revolutions and is by now completely dead throughout most, if not all, of the world.

first months or first year of trump will only be result of obama. Both bad or good news.

Yeah they're straight till they hang themselves.

okay great but to say that liberals are upset clinton lost is not true, labels aside... the left hates clinton too

yeah pretty much... trump is being very proactive across the board, but the first 12-18 months will still be largely the results of obama.

all that was said was "every option open" regarding trump,

then the rather sinister statement "to try to get this administration to function like any other administration in the past—Democrat or Republican”

Your really clutching at straws here

>Implying the retardation that is Liberalism is left wing

ask you average republican that

it self-proclaims
as do you

it's the way politics result work. you cannot 100% judge the president. you must first wait until law are sets or edited and that people use that system. and still have to wait few months to get real result because the first month after a law is set isnt really something we should take as representative

Are you trying to argue that Republicans are even slightly aware on a political level?

Self-proclamation does not equal truth, and likewise not proclaiming something does not wipe it away. For example, liberals don't consider themselves to be dumb shits, doesn't change the fact that they indeed are.

I hope Pence electrocutes the gay out of you cocksuker.

i would argue that trumps conflicts of interest and financial evasiveness are grounds to judge him....you have to admit flat out lies more than any president in my lifetime... obama was a rationalizer, bush was a true believer, clinton was oily.... trump just lies

Keep dreaming and try to keep that dream alive for the next 8 years OP, you'll need it.

i didnt really wanted to say judge a president that way. i mean the result of his laws and that stuff.

im saying that liberal and progressives are now basically synonyms for the left. now... if you are being technical.. excuse me

The election result will be nullified and Hillary will assume the presidency. End of times for you dumbfuck Trumpkins.

>bait time

not even trying

It's time to wake up user, you've nodded off into another faggot dream.

mmm. i get you.

its all very up in the air right now, i really hope things settle down soon.

Who cares! The government doesn't love you

You can never be too technical! But seriously, it doesn't really matter either way. Liberalism is the all encompassing status quo of our society, any form of Liberalism that is even slightly traditionalist (Liberal Conservatism) is branded as right-wing, and anything even slightly progressive (Social Liberalism, Social Democrats) are branded as left-wing. True Leftist and Rightist ideologies are on the fringes, but they're every slowly making a come back.

do you think this will end well?

yeah but i agree. if a president does or say something that isnt really nice he should pay for it. same for his personal army behind him. But everybody's wrong here. People are still talking about hillary ... Trump won. end of the story.

They dont let him do his job, they just complain and insult.

To be honest, any journalist that have something against someone, he should say it right after he find it. not when the time is turning again them...
These people also need to pay. I hate it when they got something that's old by 10 years and say "wow guys look i have found something against mr X!"

>insurance in 2008: $25/week
>Insurance now: $135/week

Buh bye Trump

Shit bait is shit

This is a possible scenario. I don't think it's going to play out that way, but it can definitely happen.

but if its true its true

>inpeached

ur asleep
wake up and fight us

They found one person and she voted for Trump.