Last thread 404'd

Last thread 404'd

What are the odds he raped her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Hillary

I wouldn't say rape, but he abuse her for sure.

Pretty sure he raped her, my lday

He probably molested the shit out of her. Rumor is that before she got married, she was a hard core slut. Abuse victims often end up either very frigid or very promiscuous.

so that explains why Hillary fucked over every one in the democratic party.
And why she married a womanizer.
It all makes sense now

Go shill on Twitter Hillary. You can run again in 4 years, until then cut your losses.

I'm talking odds man. Like 70%, 80%?

who cares

lol, I'm not for that cunt, but you can bet your ass there's going to be a new president before then.

Plus, that's not what the threads about. (Pic related)

Hey, Trump's been accused of rape before. Can you really put molesting his own daughter beyond him? Dude was even recording admitting that he'd fuck her... if they weren't related (wink,wink).

>I'm not for that cunt
Alright, in that case I have no beef with you. have a nice thread

0%

Cheers mate

We'll what about exhibit A, to my left? I mean, it looks like he's raping her in the photo...

he would be stupid not to have. ill give it a 75%

You're the only one bringing up Hillary here, m8. Is something wrong? Do you need someone to talk to?

0%. Can't rape the willing, faggot.

Kek

I'd say there's pretty close to a 100% chance he's done something inappropriate with her. Dudes don't talk about their daughters like that, man. They don't say how hot she is and joke about how he'd date/fuck her if she wasn't his daughter. That shit ain't right. Something's going on.

>> $tatutory

if she was my daughter and looked that hot, I would be fucking her every day since she hit 16 (legal in my country)

6:9

Come on guys, Trump won, stop being that salty about it, get over it.

Says the Jew banker

Come on guys. Stop being salty about people being salty that Trump won.

Enjoy your jail cell or new farm in Siberia, traitor

>supports Russian puppet president
>calls others traitors

Coo

How is calling a Trump out for being a daughter fucker supporting him?

Source? And again, those were accusations. Hey user, you probs raped your mom. I just accused you so could someone know for sure that you didn't? >logic

She loved it. Not rape.

that's a lucky fucker right there. fine, fine lookin girls. man has taste, to be sure.

>Stop being salty about people being salty

$$$$$$$$tatutory

"Daughter Titties"

jeff epstein had over 20 ways of contacting trump and pleaded the 5th when asked if trump was ever involved with his pedo shit. really makes you think... but not really since youre a trump shill

kys

It's high.

And here we have a pic of trumps daughter sitting on his lap with a skirt on, hand around his head and looking at him with "please fuck me daddy" eyes... and in the foreground is a statue of 2 parrots fucking.

>jews backed hillary
>jews back trump
>either way they are both controlled by jews
>the people get fucked.

>implying Trump didn't publicly say, multiple times, that he wanted to plow his daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA
>implying Trump hasn't been accused of rape multiple times, including by his own (ex)wife
>implying Trump isn't good friends with known pederast Jeffery Epstein
wew lad

I was gunna post that...

Not likely. Don't you have a riot to go to and beat up some windows and garbage cans?