What are good ways to get rich quick and without too much effort ?

What are good ways to get rich quick and without too much effort ?

sucking lots and lots of dick, unfortunately

no

Become rich in mind and soul....

Otherwise you are shit outta luck..

any other way is left to chance, like betting and stuff

be dat ass, fuck a rich dude

MASSIVE amounts, and deep too

I'm already working on that but financial security helps with spirituality

Sell weed of course. I made $1,900 last month selling bud

More?

You smoke too ?
How many hours of work a week ?

That girl looks familiar? Did she post on here before or something?

Fuck if I know

marry into a wealthy family

The easiest way is to simply redefine what it means to be wealthy.

Boom instant wealth.

Unless its illegal, its pretty impossible to get "rich" quick, you could try getting some extra cash by donating plasma from your blood. I think you can do it a few times a month, but im not a fucking biochemist so idk how that stuff works

You'll be disappointed because it can't really happen. You can get rich quick, but not without effort and lots of it.
To get a lot of money, you can
>do something that earns a large sum a few times
>do something that earns a small sum many times
So if we're talking millions, sell a $2 trinket to a million people and you'll have $2 million. Sell a $2 million house to one person and you'll also have two million. Neither of those are without effort.
In order to make that kind of money you need to be worth that money, or make something that is.
IMO the true get-rich-quick is to build a business in a competitive but spacious industry and make it a perfect acquisition target. Buyouts often come at a premium of the company's book value.
You can't expect this instantaneous wealth though. The chances of becoming highly wealthy without doing thankless work is slim. 100+ hour workweeks are not uncommon among these people, at least for a while.

Maybe not rich but have some kind of easy income ?

Shitting in a Jar and selling it over the internet as Japanese Poop.
It's profitable

2k a month is 24k a year, pretty much an entry level job altho tax free is nice

Go to a 2 year programming school, get a job as a web developer, get paid 70k for an easy job, live a happy life

all depends on what you are starting with and how many crimes you are willing to commit. They basically balance each other out.

Simple.. Life of Crime.
Trust in this.. Only the stupid get caught.
There are waaaay more successful criminals than you realize.

clickbait website

And it's also a fucking hassle
Not to mention prison worthy

What kind of crime pays the most ?
I know shroom farming can be extremely profitable but you have to find people willing to buy kilos of shrooms every month

Drugs are too dangerous.
Theft of hard currency, precious metals, or electronic fraud are still great go to targets. All easily fenced with basic knowledge that can lead to better targeting and hiests.

The fewer people involved in any crime.. The better. Also.. Be ruthless only when neccesary. May even have to kill (but hopefully not.)

>suck dicks for 1$ each
>suck 1 million dicks
>profit

I don't steal because I'm a paranoid pussy but maybe I'll get into it some day
Also I know about drugs, I've had lots of friends who were into this world and I wouldn't want to live this life

Don't you think if there was a way to get rich quick with minimal effort everyone would be rich?

make yourself presentable and charge people to fuck you in the ass

Have you ever dealt drugs?
Have you ever had a hand in producing drugs?
Thefy is a HUGE part of that industry too.
Theft of supplies, electricity, competitions crops/stashes.
If you don't watch your back you'll get a .45 slug to the back of your head during a rip from a rival.

Seriously.. Too many fish in the drug barrel already. That's why it's so violent.

Also.. You think you're paranoid now?
Try holding enough product to net you a felony for just a week. See how your nerves are after that.

I would rather know the sauce than win the lottery.

That's exactly what I mean
I'm already autistic, constantly nerve wracked and addicted
I don't need to live a life of crime
I know it would be a disaster