Anons who were raped/molested/exposed to sex as a kid, what's your story and did it leave any lasting effects?

Anons who were raped/molested/exposed to sex as a kid, what's your story and did it leave any lasting effects?

Gave oral to my bully at school every day for four years. What the fuck do you think that did?

Gender, age, and stories
If woman show tits with tumestamp
>Anons who were raped/molested/exposed to sex as a kid, what's your story and did it leave any lasting effects?

i wasnt raped or anything
but i molested my little cousin when he was 6
he was sleeping, still has no clue

>Be me
>Be 12
>Have big family
>Mother, father, brother, cousins, aunts
>Uncles
>Have this one uncle
>He doesn't do anything
>Neither does the other
>Grow up normal and well-adjusted

Boring

My then 21 year old cousin jerked me off once when I was 13. I enjoyed it and the only lasting effect is that I want to fuck her every time I see her, but she pretends like it never even happened.

I'd tell my story and shit but everyone would scream mods. I'll give information that won't get me b&
>Male
>cousin mollested me, rewarded me with ps2 games. He's "positive" he's strsight pretends it never happened.
>no one knows about it
>kinda turned me into a bicurious slut
>I was like 11 or 12 when it happened.
Remember that b is full of shit I could be completely lying about my age and giving a story to you the viewer
Kik for anyone in pic

You're on Sup Forums posting in a fucking rape story thread, you're obviously that normal, you thick cunt.

Just dropping the dubs

But I'm being facetious about it

>22556699

That's quad dubs and the first pair and last pair are mirrors of each other

that's a straight up magical get there boyo

wasted your meme magic on that. SAD!

>Be Me
>11
>Grow up with 2 brothers
>We used to play a game called "It's raping time"
>Basically an excuse to dry hump each other guilt free,looking back there should of been guilt.
> One day I play it home alone with oldest brother, 15
> Game commences and he gets carried away
>Dry humping elevates when he pulls down my jeans and rubs his dick on my naked ass
> Does the for like 20 seconds
> Then proceeds to cum aiming at my asshole.
> TO scared to say anything because i though i'd get into trouble playing a game called " It's raping time"
>Brother takes advantage of me and that fact for 2 years continually molesting me.
>never told a soul.
Now due to that, I'm bisexual and have a big fetish for gay rape and incest. Not to mention the turn on of showing my asshole to every one. Fml brother raped me into faggotry

I don't regret anything

Molested from the time I was I guess, 4 till about 9 or so. It definitely warped my perception of sex. I tried hard to block it out for most of my life, then I came to terms with it and started remembering things. Like that I had been filmed. Started searching.
>tfw i found the black and white footage

>male, 30s, molested by mother and big sister, raped by guy after soccer practice
Lasting effects: incest fetish (I can live with that), hebe (hate myself for it)
I got my SO into incest (bro-sis), but now that her daughter turned 14 things are escalating

Who did it?

My babysitter, and eventually she got her boyfriend involved.

I wouldn't be TOO ashamed of hebe. I mean, at least they're sexually viable, it's not like your a mudslime plowing 9 year olds for Allah.

I imagine hebephilia is quite common and only social stigma/conditioning makes it seem demented.

Footage? What they recorded it?

>Be me
>7 years old
>In babysitter's sons' bedroom
>Her son told me to get naked.
>We both did it.
>Swear to God I had no clue wtf I was doing because I'm a fucking sperglet at the time.
>We got in bed.
>He rubbed his dick all over my face.

Didn't tell a soul. Didn't affect me at all. Just living my life normally. I'm not trying to be haughty. I feel like it should have affected me in some way, but maybe I don't acknowledge it? But yeah, that's it. :/

Denim is unattractive.

Mother forced kissing me, I resisted with all I could but it only made me feel more powerless, now I can't have a proper fap session or make love because flashbacks pop up and ruin everything

Yes. I barely remember but it wasn't anything different than normal. Instead of her telling me what to do, he did.

jesus christ user that's fucking terrible

What's demented is my mind. I'm considering spiking their drinks with Molly, just to see where this would go. It's the perfect thing: mom-dau incest with hebe and "sis"

So's your face, but at least that denim is near pussy

>4 year old girl
>neighbor babysits me at his house multiple times a week
>makes me sit on his lap all the time
>one day asks if he can tie me up
>4 year old brain thinks it's a new game
>ties me up and leaves me upstairs for a while
>comes back later and unties me
>weird, but ok
>continue playing this game everytime I'm over
>starts touching me and making me touch his dick
>go along with it, too afraid to stop or tell someone
>progresses to dick sucking, fingering, other stuff
>continues consistently until I was about 8

Grew up and got raped in college. Super fucked perception of sex. Now I can't get off unless I feel powerless

But denim SHOULDN'T be near pussies.
Denim should only be used as work pants for people who work outdoors for a living.
Something essentially no women do.
It's an ugly, rough, rigid material.
Women should really be rarely wearing anything that can be described as rough or rigid.
Women should also be rarely wearing pants in general.
Up until the 1970's women really very rarely worse pants.
And girls never wore pants.

that's a damn shame she pretends like it never even happened, could have been a nice incestual relationship

I would definitely say it messed me up. My views on sex are extreme. Incest, blackmail, rape, and other things I'd care not to get in to.

> Be me 18, not weird but socially retarded.
> Knew how to act around people just hated people
> Get sent to Psychiatrist
> Couple of sessions in, the bitch triggered repressed memory's.
> Dad fucking raped and molested me
> Remember it all, age 8 he started bathing with me
> He washed around my ass alot, eventually came to fingering me and licking my asshole.
>Same year starting sucking his dick
> On 12 birthday He rapes my anal, remembering the pain and burning was very bad.
>He fucked me continuously for years until i was 15
> He stopped and i just forgot, obviously i know what I automatically hate men at my fathers age.
Basically caused me to be socially fucked, Not only that but the memory now turn me on, and I remember cumming alot during the molestation. Ended with me attacking my dad but never telling anyone why, he never told anyone I attacked him either.I guess he knew i knew.

Those are all normal.
It's worse developmentally to be refused sex than it is to be forced into sex.

Uncle in law fucked me in the ass when I was 13.

Wasn't technically rape since I did jerk him and suck his dick beforehand but didn't want to go any further.

In the moment I didn't exactly like it since I wanted to go further but it also felt really fucking good.

No lasting effects, we have been fucking ever since. Im male btw

What the fuck do you do to your daughter?

>It's worse developmentally to be refused sex than it is to be forced into sex.

8/10 bait

My girlfriend was raped as a kid,

She won't get help,

And it is fucking up our relationship.

There's a difference between being forced to eat your vegetables, and being force fed your vegetables.
Children are forced to do all sorts of things. Sex is only "Traumatic" for them because they're told it should be.

You are fucking sick.

Great bait mate.

>it messed me up
Yeah, same.

Nothing, I don't have a daughter of my own. It's my SO's.

No.
You're brainwashed.
Children naturally explore sex all the time.
I'm not talking about uncle joetaking bobby upstairs and making him touch his penis.

Yes they do, with other kids,not adults.

the local sports teacher paedo only gave me a cuddle after a sporting injury
i remain bitter and stand-offish with people ever since
>so im not sexy at all right?
>fuck everyone

Mate, you are really fucked in the head.

kids are so retarded and/or edgy these days that I don't even know what's bait or not

Lol.
You do know how many kids want to fuck their Teachers/Baby Sitters right?
Most Kids want to fuck young adults starting anywhere from 8-10.

Well, I'm determined to break the cycle with my own children, but all I can hope for now is a "do as I say, not as I do" situation because my sexual tastes are very out there because of it. It freaks me out seeing the footage. I often wonder if they ever tried to V& me for downloading it, what would they say when I told them that it's me in the footage?

I'm sorry, I understand completely. I can't stop myself either, I can only try to not pass it on to my children, but my son is going through puberty and I see him eye balling his mother.

I emailed the police about what happened to my girlfriend.

Seriously fuck them.

They do not help for shit.

When I was 11, a neighbor girl who was 16 took me into a patch of woods by our house and dry humps me, made me eat her out, and eventually had sex with me. Turns out her brother molested her for years growing up.

Being a male, it didn't bother me at all, though it was a little weird since I didn't really know what was happening at the time.

When I was 26, she looked me up on Facebook and wrote me a long message apologizing for forcing me to do things, but also said "although I'm sure it was awesome for you."

I've been having panic attacks since, and been fucking my girlfriend twice a day. Fucked with my head.

Made you into a faggot?

Point out where you got those statistics please.

Posting on Sup Forums doesn't make you weird. Sup Forums is pretty much equal with normiebook at this point.

You goung to dick her again?

Le superior intelligence here TALKING xD

Coming into these threads is like getting a free study guide to whackjob tier normies. Can you elaborate a bit on your "fucked perceptions of sex"?

>10/11 years old
>Dad starts dating this crazy chick
>Leaves us alone a lot
>Eventually she starts asking me to lay my head on her lap and stuff
>She's kinda pretty so okay
>She's folding laundry one day and catches me watching her fold her underwear
>Teases me about how "it's not nice to do that to a lady"
>Panic and run away
>One night she's walking around in a t shirt and panties
>Gives that whole "it's okay, you already saw them" thing
>Still has me sit in her lap or lay my head on her
>Eventually it turns into her wanting to touch me or try to get me to take my pants off with her

Fast forward a couple years

>Are now 16/17
>Dad long since dumped that woman, got with a new crazy woman
>She's the "I want to be young and hip forever" type
>To be fair she's in good goddamn shape
>Going through my horny phase like it's nobody's fucking business
>My sisters either all moved out or live with their mothers (dad was busy in case you can't tell) so most of the time it was just stepmom and I alone in the house
>Steal her panties all the time because I have a massive panty fetish at this point
>She wears all this super cute stuff despite being late thirties (imagine like the striped shit from victoria's secret)
>One day she just barges into my room in the middle of the night while I'm furiously masturbating with her panties, I don't even remember what for
>We just stare at each other
>She takes a sadistic grin
>Apparently my dad was having "issues" but refused to use pills
>Blackmails me into having sex with her or she'll tell my dad I stole her panties
>End up having sex with her almost every single night for three months until one day she just gives up on it and stops coming into my room
>They end up getting divorced about a year later

I still have a panty fetish

I'm never happy in a relationship

I have almost no sex drive apart from having more fun masturbating then having sex

Huh gayyy

Jesus shit fuck

Cousin made me suck his dick and tried to fuck my ass when I was 12 and he 15. Today cousin/sibling incest is the biggest, best fetish I have and I wish I could go back and have him fuck me again.

I've literally been there.

What a waste. Low energy!

Maybe date your dad?

I should mention I'm 26 now, I worded that second story wrong

So, guys, I *think* I was molested when I was little. But I can't remember any of it.

>had a dream last night
>in it I'm with friends in a house that is a representation of my head.

I am blessed with a very direct phone line from conscient to subconscient mind btw

>Exploring the house, there's this music around.
>Find stairs leading down. Take them, the music suddently stops.
>Downstairs in my mind there's a long badly lit tunnel. In the end of wich there's a black curtain.
>I feel shitty and shittier when I approach the curtain.
>Attempt to cross the curtain, get tangled with it, feel like shit, like shit, like shit, desperately get out, from the side I walked in. Couldn't cross the black curtain
>while in the dream I think "fuck, was I abused?"

>wake up and think "fuck, was I abused?"

I also have fucked up fetishes, into hebe, anal, incest. idk what the fuck could have happened.

Thoughts?

My dad fucked my sisters, and made me touch his dick. My oldest sister ended up killing him when I was off at college.

None of us can have a normal relationships. Actually being molested fucks you up.

How could you repress something like that?

>from his teacher and babysittrer

>raped by younger brother (I'm male) at 11; >didn't know it was him until I started dating my first girlfriend (at 25).
>Flashbacks and shit commence.
>Hyperactive sexually (masturbate a fuckton)
>I have no real friends
>I don't trust anyone
>avoid confrontation
>wreckless
>obsessively analyze every little social interaction (15+ times minimum)
>short term memory loss due to alcoholism during 20's
etc.

Anecdotal statistics.

No one questions the "80% of rape goes unreported* statistic.
But I can remember 5th grade wanting to fuck my teacher.
And in elementary school kids were always talking about sex with adults.

My SO knew before we met for the first time, and she thought she could "control" it by RPing as my sister, but soon the kid was brought into the fantasies as well. She agreed to wearing her daughter's clothes while we fuck in her room, having her used panties stuffed in her mouth, things like that.
But it's not enough. It never is. And now it's spreading.

Show Sup Forums the crime reports or i call bullshit

Nice to read one with a happy ending

wat?

Hmmm thats one elementary school... Out of the thousands in america alone.

My mom used to jack me off, give me bj's, and would sometimes treat me like a girl ever since I was younger.. (she always wished i was a girl instead.. She even told my wife that recently)

As far as what that did to me.. it definitely fucked with my view on sexuality. It really got me into incest, turned on by my mom.. and made me secretly want to be a girl ever since i was younger.

>be me , 3/4 years old lil boy
>spend time with grandmom , parents work alot
>aunt lives with grandmom , 80s party chick
>loves holding me down , ttorturing me , slapping me , pulling my hair , putting me in clothes hamper , putting panties on my face etc
>eventually leads to her pinning me down and rubbing her feet on my face for minutes on end
>that moves to pinning me down , straddling my face and using it as her own sybian and masturbating in front of me and walking around naked
>goes on until im about 6 or so , dad who is hardly in my life notices and puts stop to it
Fast forward 20 years later , 2006 or so. im Mid 20s , aunt is married has 2 girls in high school now , im out of college and I live with my grandmom
>aunt comes over once a week to see grandmom
>ALWAYS FLIRTS WITH ME , one week comes out of the bathroom with her pants half down joking and giggling
>think about it all week , stewing on how she molested me
>next week she is over I wait in garage for her.
>as shes leaving pretend to give hug
>grab ass , she looks at me ,
>grab hair "dont think i have forgotten"
>aunt literally goes weak and drops ... did she just cum ?
>cock in mouth , face fuck until blast on her face
>she almost dies from the cum on her face , somehow gagging without even tasting the cum
>ingrandmomsgarage.jpg
>my aunt now divorced, bang her whenever I was as long as cousins arent home
>both cousins super hot , love talking shit about them when fucking aunt and making her wear their underwear
>usually just go over for blowjob , have brought friends
>have fucked her the first night in both her new houses since her divorce

What is wrong with you? Elementary school you should not be wanting to bang people especially adults, i know i or anyone i knew didn't want to to do that just just wanted to play imaginary guns. Kids have very little in the way of sexuality or even fucking gender awareness. You sound like you might of been molested your self.

No. But I see a false accusation in the making, m8. I think people will remember being raped or molested in vivid detail

I keep having nightmares of being falsely accused of shit and I know damn well I never raped or diddled anything or anyone.

Ever since what my GF told me, I have been mentally scarred fucked for life.

I used to make roastie jokes on Sup Forums and now karma has set in.

what do you want to know?

>molested by mother and big sister
>daughter 14
sounds like losts of greentext time

For some reason I doubt that hundreds of children were completely different from the rest of children.

Yeah. I made the mistake of RP'ing as young child and her being mommy. She was a little freaked out, but enjoyed it. I think I did it on purpose, to put that in her head. I've seen him eyeballing her, she's very attractive and hes going through puberty. She has a tendency to fall asleep on the couch after having wine and being nearly impossible to rouse. I sometimes wonder who will initiate the first move, because she definitely seems to get off to the son mom play, and I'm sure if she happened to fall asleep on the couch with just a sheer nighty on, he'd probably try something.

>I think people will remember being raped or molested in vivid detail

While yes, also people sink that shit deep down. Just look at the user who said he remembered everything at age 18, stuff that happened until he was 15

I don't mean to be a dick but I don't get the whole repressed memory shit.

It was in a Lifetime channel movie once where these two guys get convinced by psychiatrists after a neighbor got molested to remember repressed memories and those parents got locked up for no reason and the boys got put in foster care and wound up being always angry and mentally fucked, over a lie being fed to them.

got more stories of you fucking her?

Dont forget elementary school ages differ depending on country. Some might talk about american school system and some not.

For me in europe in my country elementary school lasts from age 4/5 until youre 11/12 assuming you dont have to repeat a year.

In the last grade or two everyone I knew was interested in sex obviously in a more childish way but at age 12 I started jerking and fantasizing about nearly.all my older female teachers and so did my friends. A LOT of girls had crushes on teachers and older brothers friends etc too.

I didn't think anyone saw my post, I forgot about my molestation just a couple of months after it stopped. I Guess it's more like a mental defense to stop you from falling into depression, when shit like that happens you just want to forget.

I became pretty hypersexual. Used to tie up my barbies, tried to get my sister to do stuff with me as a kid, wrote/drew erotic stuff all the time. After the rape in college, I just felt like a sex object. Now along from needing to be powerless, I have a hard time feeling like I can object to anything. Therapy helped a little, but you know

>What is wrong with you? Elementary school you should not be wanting to bang people especially adults
"Should"

>I know i or anyone i knew didn't want to to do that
Strange, I lusted after classmates as young as first grade.
I was attracted to a girl in Kindergarten, but I remember clear lust for the girl in first grade.

> just just wanted to play imaginary guns.
They've since banned that.

>Kids have very little in the way of sexuality or even fucking gender awareness.
Nah, there's hyper gender awareness in children. Girls and Boys are as different as night and day.

>You sound like you might of been molested your self.
I fucking wish dude. My 5th grade teacher was banging.
One of my preschool teachers I had a crush on too.
Wanted to bang my 5th grade teacher, 6th grade English teacher, 8th grade English teacher, 9th grade English teacher,10th grade Spanish teacher 11th grade English teacher.
I never noticed before, but young attractive women usually teach English class.
My teachers in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade were all very old hefty women.
There was a hidden area under our 1st 2nd grade playground and there were always rumors of kids having sex there.

How'd you get raped in college?

you can't, the memory is fake. Feels like real, you can't tell it from real. That's what post-freudian psychiatrists do

I repressed my shit because I couldn't deal with it emotionally. I'm a male who was raped by another male who was a family member and repressed it for 14ish years.

I remember very crudely drawing porn in 4th grade.
I would fold it up and hide it in easter eggs in my dresser drawer.

You have similar social issues to me, but I was never abused in any way. You could just be a faggot like me...

Well of course kids around 12+ are gonna start jerking it and having fantasies, their going through sexual development. That doesn't mean an adult gets to take advantage of them, male or female. A child doesn't fully understand. I wanted to explore the galaxy as a fucking space warrior when i was 12 but theres ramifications for fucking intergalactic travel, Shit i couldn't understand as a child

Met a guy, hung out for a few weeks, went to a party together, gave me drugs, took me home and fucked me

There are literally no ramifications of sex unless you create them.

my moma touched my dick when i was young lol

Motherfucker you dont get to pick who molest you, it's rape. It's probably wouldn't of been your hot teacher it would of been your creepy uncle fucking you in the basement.

Details pls

Show it to us, you fairy