~~ I DECLARE MY THREAD OFFICIALLY OPEN ~~

Welcome, everyone. Make yourself at home by following the rules of the house:

>no swearing
>no graphic images
>no racism
>no anti-Semitism
>no homophobia
>yes cool posts and warm feelings!

Here's a question to break the ice: What's your favorite food?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i got a weird thing for Anne Frank.
js

eat shit and kys faggot

nigger

Head back to tumblr

dead niggers with BBQ sauce

I like to fuck OPs mom in the ass.

>no swearing
>no graphic images
>no antisemitism, racism, homophobia
Maybe this link will help you out:
tumblr.com

Great thread OP. How is everyone's day going?

I'm doing great! What about you?

You've come to the wrong place. I new niggers like you were to autistic for Sup Forums

Fucking faggot nigger kike

My favorite food is probably hot wings, but this diehrea im having is so bad that ive been shitting piss literally, for about 5 hours. Like its not even solid it sounds like its coming from my urethra. Its piss.

Anyone got any animal rekt webms?

Can't complain. My boss isn't coming in to work tomorrow or Friday, so I'm happy about that.

Lot of fucking faggots, niggers and kikes in here.

fucking jew nigger cunt kike gas oven shitbags

Fucking cunt, go end your life you fucking Jewish nigger, I bet you are a fucking faggot too, cock sucker, I hope someone rapes and murders you in your sleep.

Cunt.

Goddamn it you fucking kike nigger. Beat me to it

That's really nice, I wish you a good weekend.

Cheers, have a good one.

Been looking for a thread like this for years. My favorite food is rice. I love it with everything but I haven't had any in months because I realized how bad it is for you.

Fuck all you stupid niggers and fuck you OP.This my thread now.Post staircases or GTFO my thread

Bad for you how? I eat rice almost every day (trying to gain weight).

itt: 12 year olds

Could you please explain for us the thing about rice? I love it too, especially the sweetened versions.

Get the fuck out my thread honkie

guys please stop ruining the thread
also my favorite food is eggs

Apparently it has a lot of sugar. About as much as a can of soda. I'm trying to lose weight and I noticed a huge difference after I stopped.

Jews are hypocrites and you are just entitled fuck shit ass gays aren't natural and don't achieve anything by being gay

hi there,
those seem to be reasonable rules. wish you a nice day.

Heres a tip for all newfriends, if you dont follow the thread rules everyone knows you're a newfriend

Oatmeal with sugar and salt is a pretty poppin combination.

its true boys, fuck rice

Hey OP!

My favorite food is probably hot dogs! What about you?

My favorite thing to eat is pussy

I love hot dogs too! But my favorite is probably a big pepperoni pizza with some cold beer, cheers!.

Man I fucking hate niggers, Jews and faggots

You're all newfriends, but thats okay, we accept everyone in this thread

Hi guys! Anyone play the new resident evil yet? I got too spooked in the water at the beginning and I have to wait for someone to come home before I try playing again.

I will rape your dog with a blow torch you cum guzzling thunder cunt.

hi friend

>thunder cunt
That's one nice name for a band user.

4d chess

I'm not really interested in violent video games like that, I honestly think sickos that play that kind of stuff all the time should be monitored by the police.
Personally, I've really been enjoying Littlebigplanet 3 (It's the new free PS+ game this month) and it really captures the feel of the previous games despite being developed by a different studio.
And I think it's really wonderful that everything from previous games carries over!